Logo of the NJD
Logo of the NJD
Logo of the NJD
Logo of the NJD
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
23$83,000,000$60,853,334$0$3,025,000$22,146,666
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the New Jersey Devils
$749,167$749,167 (Performance Bonus$42,500$42K)
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,850,000$3M)
C
UFA - 1
$2,325,000$2,325,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LW, RW, C
UFA - 2
Hughes, Jack
$925,000$925,000
$3,800,000$3,800,000
RW
UFA - 4
$925,000$925,000
C, LW
RFA - 3
$2,500,000$2,500,000
C, LW
UFA - 3
$4,500,000$4,500,000
LW, RW
UFA - 4
$2,750,000$2,750,000
LW
UFA - 3
$2,875,000$2,875,000
C
NTC
UFA - 2
$1,800,000$1,800,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$3,750,000$3,750,000
LD
UFA - 3
$2,437,500$2,437,500
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$697,500$697,500 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
G
UFA - 1
$894,167$894,167
LD/RD
RFA - 4
$4,166,666$4,166,666
RD
UFA - 4
$6,000,000$6,000,000
G
NTC
UFA - 3
Byram, Bowen
$925,000$925,000
Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights
$3,875,000$3,875,000
RD
UFA - 3
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD/RD
NTC
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$700,000$700,000
C
UFA - 1
$1,416,667$1,416,667
RD
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jun. 15, 2019 at 7:05 p.m.
Quoting: bkobow05
Yeah, you can't say this...

and then say this...

Enjoy wasting MacKinnon's prime and his great contract though.

Stone is a ppg Winger who is one of the elite 2 way defensive players in this league...yeah such a ridiculous thing to say. Might want to actually take off your rose coloured lens a bit and look outside the league if you can realize the talent of a guy like Stone.

Making bad trades and over paying on older players is how you waste MackInnons contract, and you can't afford to pay him an following extension bc you have money tied up in 35 year old players. But hey you dont understand how the league works, just the president of the Taylor hall fan club and think he is the best player in the league
Jun. 15, 2019 at 7:06 p.m.
Quoting: coga16
Stone is a ppg Winger who is one of the elite 2 way defensive players in this league...yeah such a ridiculous thing to say. Might want to actually take off your rose coloured lens a bit and look outside the league if you can realize the talent of a guy like Stone.

Yep. I'm the biased one here. So true. Tyson Jost and 16 for Hall? SIGN ME UP!

Man, we'd be lucky to get Connor Timmons for Hall straight up. Hall's a scrub.
Jun. 15, 2019 at 7:09 p.m.
Yep. I'm the biased one here. So true. Tyson Jost and 16 for Hall? SIGN ME UP!

Also Shane Bowers and the 63rd overall, but nah you dont want to mention the multiple pieces bc it ruins your narrative of how thats built exactly around the same return for Mark Stone, but you do you my man

Maybe your trades that have no comparable except in the fantasy land you live in actually come true
Jun. 15, 2019 at 7:13 p.m.
Also Shane Bowers and the 63rd overall, but nah you dont want to mention the multiple pieces bc it ruins your narrative of how thats built exactly around the same return for Mark Stone, but you do you my man

Maybe your trades that have no comparable except in the fantasy land you live in actually come true

Because Bowers and 63 are really noteworthy right? A middle first pick, an underwhelming former top 10 pick, a 3rd rounder and a, at best, 3rd line center prospect is a great deal. Man, why wouldn't we jump all over that?!?!?!?!

By that logic, we should be able to trade Pavel Zacha, our 2020 1st, Mikey McLeod and our 2019 3rd for a 1st line winger to replace Hall!!!!!
Jun. 15, 2019 at 7:15 p.m.
Because Bowers and 63 are really noteworthy right? A middle first pick, an underwhelming former top 10 pick, a 3rd rounder and a, at best, 3rd line center prospect is a great deal. Man, why wouldn't we jump all over that?!?!?!?!

then be prepared to be disappointed if you think you are going to get a Top 5 pick in return for hall hahahah, have a good one, no point in trying to have a logically conversation with a guy who lives in a fantasy world when it comes to trades in this league
Jun. 15, 2019 at 7:17 p.m.
then be prepared to be disappointed if you think you are going to get a Top 5 pick in return for hall hahahah, have a good one, no point in trying to have a logically conversation with a guy who lives in a fantasy world when it comes to trades in this league

Funny, I feel the same way. You rip my deal but then think the deal you proposed is legit, saying you'd take Mark Stone "10 times outta 10" over Hall and then say I'm the one living in fantasy land. I see you're on that good Colorado bud right now.
Jun. 15, 2019 at 7:22 p.m.
Funny, I feel the same way. You rip my deal but then think the deal you proposed is legit, saying you'd take Mark Stone "10 times outta 10" over Hall and then say I'm the one living in fantasy land. I see you're on that good Colorado bud right now.

past 5 seasons
Hall 316gm 286pts 0.90 ppg
Stone 361gm 314 pts 0.86ppg

Yeah I would take Stone 10 times out of 10 when you consider Hall barely out scores him but Stone stills have the elite, easily one of the Top 10, maybe even Top 5 defensive forwards in this league which Hall doesnt even compare to. Also considering Hall made the playoffs once in his whole career....putting up 6 points in 5 games, last year Stone in a brutal 1st round lose bc of the refs put up 12 points in 7 games. Like I said Stone over Hall 10 tines out of 10

But hey you do you my man, you dont actually know this league, you love the Devils and Taylor hall and dont want to open your eyes at all
PhillDaThrill liked this.
Jun. 15, 2019 at 7:27 p.m.
past 5 seasons
Hall 316gm 286pts 0.90 ppg
Stone 361gm 314 pts 0.86ppg

Yeah I would take Stone 10 times out of 10 when you consider Hall barely out scores him but Stone stills have the elite, easily one of the Top 10, maybe even Top 5 defensive forwards in this league which Hall doesnt even compare to

But hey you do you my man, you dont actually know this league, you love the Devils and Taylor hall and dont want to open your eyes at all

Man, you're so friggin' right. I know absolutely nothing about hockey. How dare I converse with such a grandmaster of hockey knowledge?! Tyson Jost and 16 it is!!!!!!!!

Also...Taylor Hall with the Devils

181 games, 183 points

A ppg player on a team that can't score. Man, he sucks.

But carry on
Jun. 15, 2019 at 7:29 p.m.
Man, you're so friggin' right. I know absolutely nothing about hockey. How dare I converse with such a grandmaster of hockey knowledge?! Tyson Jost and 16 it is!!!!!!!!

Again you won't put any value on the 63rd overall pick and a good prospect like Shane Bowers, but like I said it doesnt fit your narrative of trying to deflect the conversation from the same value of a Stone trade bc you live in a fantasy world of a top 5 pick and a top prospect for Hall.

I have given you examples, comparable, and stats to least justify my claims, what have you done? Just said well Hall got the Devils into the playoffs last year, so hes my Bae and he is worth value that is unprecedented in this league at his age and contract status
Jun. 15, 2019 at 7:33 p.m.
Again you won't put any value on the 63rd overall pick and a good prospect like Shane Bowers, but like I said it doesnt fit your narrative of trying to deflect the conversation from the same value of a Stone trade bc you live in a fantasy world of a top 5 pick and a top prospect for Hall.

I have given you examples, comparable, and stats to least justify my claims, what have you done? Just said well Hall got the Devils into the playoffs last year, so hes my Bae and he is worth value that is unprecedented in this league at his age and contract status

Bowers and 63 are essentially meaningless in the deal. Bowers will be lucky to be anything more than a 4th line C. His absolute upside is league average 3rd liner. The Devils got a 2nd for Brian Boyle, pick 63 means jack squat. But let's deflect away from the fact that Tyson Jost sucks and focus solely on the fact that I dismissed an average prospect like Bowers and a 3rd round pick because I'm so hung up on how you could possibly think Tyson Jost, as the main prospect, could headline a deal for Taylor friggin Hall.

You keep telling me to take off my homer shades but, homie, go look in the mirror. Your shades couldn't be any more purple.

Very least I'd even consider is 16 and Conor Timmons. Jost is nothing. He's in that Mikey McLeod "I carry no value" territory.
Jun. 15, 2019 at 7:42 p.m.
Bowers and 63 are essentially meaningless in the deal. Bowers will be lucky to be anything more than a 4th line C. His absolute upside is league average 3rd liner. The Devils got a 2nd for Brian Boyle, pick 63 means jack squat. But let's deflect away from the fact that Tyson Jost sucks and focus solely on the fact that I dismissed an average prospect like Bowers and a 3rd round pick because I'm so hung up on how you could possibly think Tyson Jost, as the main prospect, could headline a deal for Taylor friggin Hall.

You keep telling me to take off my homer shades but, homie, go look in the mirror. Your shades couldn't be any more purple.

Very least I'd even consider is 16 and Conor Timmons. Jost is nothing. He's in that Mikey McLeod "I carry no value" territory.

Right Jost, sucks...not an NHLer but he is, Bowers is a 4th liner, despite no evidence to even make such a claim...just signed his pro deal and ready for his first season of Pro Hockey. You mention Timmins who missed all of last season bc of a Concussion and we have no clue if he will ever be able to come back and be the same prospect.

Right my man, you really have the finger on the pulse with his league, haha you have no idea what you are talking about its adorable how hard you are trying here.
Giving up the 16th overall, 2 former 1st rounders, and the 1st pick in the 3rd round in a deep draft...having a hissy fit THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HALL
Jun. 15, 2019 at 7:47 p.m.
Right Jost, sucks...not an NHLer but he is, Bowers is a 4th liner, despite no evidence to even make such a claim...just signed his pro deal and ready for his first season of Pro Hockey. You mention Timmins who missed all of last season bc of a Concussion and we have no clue if he will ever be able to come back and be the same prospect.

Right my man, you really have the finger on the pulse with his league, haha you have no idea what you are talking about its adorable how hard you are trying here.
Giving up the 16th overall, 2 former 1st rounders, and the 1st pick in the 3rd round in a deep draft...having a hissy fit THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HALL

giphy.gif

Man, you're right. You win. I'm so dumb. How could I not see it?! Tyson Jost and his excellent production. Man. Shane Bowers and his 1st line center upside. How could I have missed it!?!?!?!
Jun. 15, 2019 at 7:50 p.m.
giphy.gif

Man, you're right. You win. I'm so dumb. How could I not see it?! Tyson Jost and his excellent production. Man. Shane Bowers and his 1st line center upside. How could I have missed it!?!?!?!

Like I said, you have your head in the sand and are just box score judging players and draft picks/prosepct take your time, look up the information, the data is all out there. Its not hard

You still think you are going to get a top 5 draft pick for a guy who doesnt want to be on your team, what league are you following, bc its not the NHL, provide any sort of recent trade that a top line pending UFA is landing a top 5 pick++.

Go on, pull up a comparable...how many Top 5 picks didn't Karlsson get? How many did Stone get? How many did Pacioretty get (before you start throwing a hissy fit about this, realize that he has more goals that Hall by a large margin over the past 5 years as well 141 to 110)?

Thats my point, you arent getting Top 5 picks for pending UFAs, not even for Hall
Jun. 15, 2019 at 8:00 p.m.
Like I said, you have your head in the sand and are just box score judging players and draft picks/prosepct take your time, look up the information, the data is all out there. Its not hard

You still think you are going to get a top 5 draft pick for a guy who doesnt want to be on your team, what league are you following, bc its not the NHL, provide any sort of recent trade that a top line pending UFA is landing a top 5 pick++.

Go on, pull up a comparable

You keep bringing up this UFA crap like it's relevant. Any Hall deal comes with an extension. Ray Shero isn't dumb enough to trade him, in the offseason, for a UFA return.

And there's NOTHING that's indicated he doesn't want to be part of the team. The whole purpose of this was to gain a 2019 1st for Hall, not because he's leaving. We've gotten no indication either way so, go right ahead and keep saying it like it's true to help try and prove your horrible point.

Nobody thinks Tyson Jost is anything special. Hell, you guys sent him down to the AHL due to his struggles as a 21 year old NHLer. He's got the same type of feel, in regards to his perceived value, that Pavel Zacha has. You don't see me pimping Pavel Zacha as the headliner for an expiring Mike Hoffman. Bowers, even though I've ripped him, is probably the better piece. Jost kinda sucks.

But you keep doin' you. LIS, from your posting history, it's just what you do. No amount of reasoning resonates with you. You read what you want and can't interpret anything. Your reading comprehension is on the level of my 6 month old niece.

You say my trade is ridiculous without seeing how dumb yours is. You're literally everything you're arguing I am. Only a fool wouldn't see it.
Jun. 15, 2019 at 8:06 p.m.
You keep bringing up this UFA crap like it's relevant. Any Hall deal comes with an extension. Ray Shero isn't dumb enough to trade him, in the offseason, for a UFA return.

And there's NOTHING that's indicated he doesn't want to be part of the team. The whole purpose of this was to gain a 2019 1st for Hall, not because he's leaving. We've gotten no indication either way so, go right ahead and keep saying it like it's true to help try and prove your horrible point.

Nobody thinks Tyson Jost is anything special. Hell, you guys sent him down to the AHL due to his struggles as a 21 year old NHLer. He's got the same type of feel, in regards to his perceived value, that Pavel Zacha has. You don't see me pimping Pavel Zacha as the headliner for an expiring Mike Hoffman. Bowers, even though I've ripped him, is probably the better piece. Jost kinda sucks.

But you keep doin' you. LIS, from your posting history, it's just what you do. No amount of reasoning resonates with you. You read what you want and can't interpret anything. Your reading comprehension is on the level of my 6 month old niece.

You say my trade is ridiculous without seeing how dumb yours is. You're literally everything you're arguing I am. Only a fool wouldn't see it.

You talk about reading comprehension and you gloss over and omit important facts and comparables when discussing this. You clearly just dont get it but hey thats your thing right. Trying to make up narratives that dont exist. I could educate you on the season of Jost last year, why he was in the AHL for a stint, what role he was asked to play bc of injuries on the roster etc...but it doesnt matter, you dont care about actual facts, you made up your mind on something that doesnt exist and are stubborn about it bc it doesnt fit your Hall Homerism.

You do you man...I asked for comparables of how he deserves to have the 4th overall+++ in a trade, (stone also had an extension in place with his trade and didnt even fetch a 1st rounder) but you wont comment on comparable that destroy your fantasy world trade. Have a good one
Jun. 15, 2019 at 8:13 p.m.
You talk about reading comprehension and you gloss over and omit important facts and comparables when discussing this. You clearly just dont get it but hey thats your thing right. Trying to make up narratives that dont exist. I could educate you on the season of Jost last year, why he was in the AHL for a stint, what role he was asked to play bc of injuries on the roster etc...but it doesnt matter, you dont care about actual facts, you made up your mind on something that doesnt exist and are stubborn about it bc it doesnt fit your Hall Homerism.

You do you man...I asked for comparables of how he deserves to have the 4th overall+++ in a trade, (stone also had an extension in place with his trade and didnt even fetch a 1st rounder) but you wont comment on comparable that destroy your fantasy world trade. Have a good one

Yeah, and I could give you a spiel about the role Zacha played for us as well. Like that's really going to up his value. All this stuff coming from someone that's trying to compare a deadline deal to an offseason deal like they are one and the same.

You want comparables? How many Hart Trophy winners get traded? Plus, you keep mentioning UFA like we're talking about the same thing. Hall doesn't get traded without an extension. So shut up about UFA like it's relevant.
Jun. 15, 2019 at 8:40 p.m.
Also, imagine thinking Jost and 16 is the equivalent of getting Erik Brannstrom. Yep, I'm the homer here.
Jun. 15, 2019 at 11:45 p.m.
Let's use the Maata trade as a comparison. Similar contract. Miller is better, not an injury concern and plays the more valuable right side.

Maata netted a very good prospect with NHL experience and a 5th.

How is Miller not worth a prospect and a 3rd?

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll