SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

I'm gonna try to Draft the Lottery

I'm gonna try to Draft the Lottery

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: EhRobin3
Published: Feb. 29, 2020 at 8:35 p.m.
Description
I drafted this as if I was the general Manager For each Team. If its Blank it's because I picked the Best Player available
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Buffalo SabresBuffalo Sabres
  2. Logo of the Detroit Red WingsDetroit Red Wings
  3. Logo of the Los Angeles KingsLos Angeles Kings
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Jack Eichel Finally gets the elite help he so rightfully deserves, also as a Montreal fan I don’t like this.
2Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-So you sucked and lost the draft lottery the hockey gods really are making you pay for those 25 years. Nevertheless, Enjoy your Byfield I here he’s also pretty good.
3Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Could be Raymond or Stutzle but I thought their D Prospects could use more help than their forwards
4Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Ottawa takes a skilled forward who could play anywhere upfront but hope that he can be a center for Tkachuk and their next pick in the future.
5Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the San Jose SharksOttawa takes another skilled forward here to complete a potential line for the future and to bolster their RW Prospect depth.
6Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
7Logo of the New Jersey Devils-
8Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-The weakest point in the Chicago Prospect Pool is Goalie so I'm going to try to rectify this by picking the best-projected goalie in the draft
9Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-While I know I should go Lundell or Rossi here I personally like the style Holloway plays and as the best LW still available I'm lightly reaching for Holloway.
10Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Arizona CoyotesDespite already Picking Holtz earlier in the round the Devils RW prospects still seem to be their weakest without having to massively reach for a player so I'm taking the third Swedish RW in the top 10 to close it out.
11Logo of the Minnesota Wild-While Rossi May have more upside the as the Wild's GM I would prefer to go With the safer bet in Lundell.
12Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-Marco Rossi Finally comes off the Board and goes to a team that I believe is having a down year which is great for him as they can afford to be patient and develop him for a year or two and not rush him
13Logo of the Florida Panthers-Quality RD are hard to find and this is a solid chance to potentially pick one up so I'm selecting one.
14Logo of the Nashville Predators-Did you know that the Youngest natural RW in Nashville's system is 23, well I'm gonna fix that.
15Logo of the Calgary Flames-
16Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
17Logo of the New York Rangers-
18Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
19Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
20Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
21Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
22Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York Islanders
23Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
24Logo of the Dallas Stars-
25Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
26Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
27Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
28Logo of the Washington Capitals-
29Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
30Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
31Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
Mar. 1, 2020 at 4:40 p.m.
IMO NJD picks Askarov because they don't really have a starter or a goalie for the future (I don't think Blackwood could do it)
Mar. 3, 2020 at 12:42 p.m.
Quoting: MaxDomi13
IMO NJD picks Askarov because they don't really have a starter or a goalie for the future (I don't think Blackwood could do it)

If Askarov was available for their second pick I would have picked him but I personally feel that the Devil's identity lies in Hischer and Hughes so I'm trying to support them as best as i possibly can
Mar. 3, 2020 at 2:44 p.m.
Quoting: EhRobin3
If Askarov was available for their second pick I would have picked him but I personally feel that the Devil's identity lies in Hischer and Hughes so I'm trying to support them as best as i possibly can

Still maybe NJD trades up? Maybe it involves Butcher?

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll