$6,962,366$6,962,366
RW
UFA - 4
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$821,667$821,667
LW, RW
RFA - 4
Logo of the Los Angeles Kings
$525,000$525,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
C
RFA - 1
$3,200,000$3,200,000
RW
UFA - 2
$700,000$700,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo of the Montreal Canadiens
$5,500,000$5,500,000
RD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
$5,000,000$5,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$5,625,000$5,625,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 4
$2,000,000$2,000,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$1,650,000$1,650,000
G
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000
LD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Los Angeles Kings
$350,000$350,000
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$700,000$700,000
LD
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
C
UFA - 1
$725,000$725,000
C
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jun. 5, 2020 at 2:05 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: HabsForEver

No prospects? You just want to keep digging a hole don't you.

Sandin, Liljegren, and Robertson are all grade A prospects. And once again, this years first is gone thanks to Lou, but hey, reality doesn't seem to matter to you anyways so keep blaming Dubas for stuff that he had no part in.

As for Cap hell, no the Leafs are not in cap hell, they are against the cap. They were in cap hell until Dubas got rid of both Zaitsev and Marleau (both signed by Lou) then they were able to sign their stars and keep the core together. Being against the cap and being in cap hell are two very different things. Being in cap hell happens when a team can't afford to keep their young rising stars because they have overpriced depth that is hard to move. See Tampa for an example. Or the Islanders (where Lou works now). Both of those teams are going to have to move assets to get rid of Palat, Johnsson Gourde etc. Those guys make way more than they should and because of that, it will cost assets to move them. TO doesn't have that problem, if they need to clear space they can move Johnsson, Kap or Kerfoot to make room. All 3 of those guys are on team friendly contracts and have value. Moving players on good contracts that offer value is easy. TO has zero bad contracts.

And before you go and say Matthews, Nylander, Marner and JT are bad contracts. Don't be an idiot, all 4 of those guys are top level players, they earn their money and will never be a problem. Montreal wishes they had centres in the realm of JT or Matthews. They wish they had a superstar like Marner or Nylander. Instead their two highest paid players are old and will be huge problems in the near future.
Jun. 5, 2020 at 2:08 p.m.
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
No prospects? You just want to keep digging a hole don't you.

Sandin, Liljegren, and Robertson are all grade A prospects. And once again, this years first is gone thanks to Lou, but hey, reality doesn't seem to matter to you anyways so keep blaming Dubas for stuff that he had no part in.

As for Cap hell, no the Leafs are not in cap hell, they are against the cap. They were in cap hell until Dubas got rid of both Zaitsev and Marleau (both signed by Lou) then they were able to sign their stars and keep the core together. Being against the cap and being in cap hell are two very different things. Being in cap hell happens when a team can't afford to keep their young rising stars because they have overpriced depth that is hard to move. See Tampa for an example. Or the Islanders (where Lou works now). Both of those teams are going to have to move assets to get rid of Palat, Johnsson Gourde etc. Those guys make way more than they should and because of that, it will cost assets to move them. TO doesn't have that problem, if they need to clear space they can move Johnsson, Kap or Kerfoot to make room. All 3 of those guys are on team friendly contracts and have value. Moving players on good contracts that offer value is easy. TO has zero bad contracts.

And before you go and say Matthews, Nylander, Marner and JT are bad contracts. Don't be an idiot, all 4 of those guys are top level players, they earn their money and will never be a problem. Montreal wishes they had centres in the realm of JT or Matthews. They wish they had a superstar like Marner or Nylander. Instead their two highest paid players are old and will be huge problems in the near future.

Enjoy another 1st round exit grin. I already said my peace.
Jun. 5, 2020 at 2:10 p.m.
Banned
Enjoy another 1st round exit grin. I already said my peace.

Enjoy a decade of being at best a bubble team. By the time you guys are good enough to be on the rise, you will have Weber and Price making 20 million and not being worth anything.
Jun. 5, 2020 at 2:12 p.m.
Enjoy a decade of being at best a bubble team. By the time you guys are good enough to be on the rise, you will have Weber and Price making 20 million and not being worth anything.

Yep. Even being a bubble team is better than what the Leafs have done in the past decade.
Jun. 5, 2020 at 2:19 p.m.
Banned
Yep. Even being a bubble team is better than what the Leafs have done in the past decade.

You definitely won this round, so clever. Let me guess next you'll mention 1967
Jun. 5, 2020 at 2:20 p.m.
You definitely won this round, so clever. Let me guess next you'll mention 1967

You said it.
Jun. 5, 2020 at 2:23 p.m.
Banned
You said it.

Its just the sickest burn. Just like mentioning 1st round exist when they team is in year 4 of a rebuild. The teams they have taken on have been bubble teams and losing to them is embarrassing, Oh wait, no, that isn't reality. They have taken on a top 5 team in the NHL in the first round in 3 straight years. How many years did Ovie make the playoffs before winning anything? How long did Jordan take to win it all? But TO losing to superior teams 3 years in a row is some sort of embarrassment.
Jun. 5, 2020 at 2:25 p.m.
Its just the sickest burn. Just like mentioning 1st round exist when they team is in year 4 of a rebuild. The teams they have taken on have been bubble teams and losing to them is embarrassing, Oh wait, no, that isn't reality. They have taken on a top 5 team in the NHL in the first round in 3 straight years. How many years did Ovie make the playoffs before winning anything? How long did Jordan take to win it all? But TO losing to superior teams 3 years in a row is some sort of embarrassment.

It is when you are trading picks and prospects to win now and can't even win a playoff round. Atleast you have Matthews and Marner for another 4 and 5 years though.
Jun. 5, 2020 at 2:28 p.m.
Banned
It is when you are trading picks and prospects to win now and can't even win a playoff round. Atleast you have Matthews and Marner for another 4 and 5 years though.

They will be in TO for their careers. Your chirps are just weak
Jun. 5, 2020 at 2:29 p.m.
They will be in TO for their careers. Your chirps are just weak

I'm not chirping
Jun. 5, 2020 at 2:33 p.m.
Banned
I'm not chirping

WEAK
Jun. 5, 2020 at 2:34 p.m.
WEAK

If I was chirping, I would say something fictional to get on your nerves, but everything I have said has been facts.
Jun. 5, 2020 at 2:50 p.m.
Banned
If I was chirping, I would say something fictional to get on your nerves, but everything I have said has been facts.

Apart from everything I pointed out that was wrong. You blamed Dubas for Lou's mistakes
Jun. 5, 2020 at 3:13 p.m.
Apart from everything I pointed out that was wrong. You blamed Dubas for Lou's mistakes

Nothing you said was a fact. Just your opinion.
Jun. 5, 2020 at 5:22 p.m.
Banned
Nothing you said was a fact. Just your opinion.

What are you talking about? Lou signed Marleau and Zaitsev. That is fact. He also didn't trade JVR, Bozak and Leo, that is a fact. Muzzin was a terrific trade, that was a fact. So what facts are you talking about? Just a troll trying to feel good about himself. WEAK!
MatthewsDynasty liked this.
Jun. 5, 2020 at 7:56 p.m.
Pmwalker
Typical thread
All the usual suspects.
Shocking.
Jun. 6, 2020 at 9:16 a.m.
What are you talking about? Lou signed Marleau and Zaitsev. That is fact. He also didn't trade JVR, Bozak and Leo, that is a fact. Muzzin was a terrific trade, that was a fact. So what facts are you talking about? Just a troll trying to feel good about himself. WEAK!

No, Dubas didn't have to give up a 1st round pick to dump Marleau. Zaitsev didn't have to be traded.

Dubas was GM before JVR and Bozak walked.
Jun. 6, 2020 at 9:20 a.m.
Banned
No, Dubas didn't have to give up a 1st round pick to dump Marleau. Zaitsev didn't have to be traded.

Yes he did have to trade a 1st to move Marleau. He was a 39 year old who wasn't worth playing above the 4th line making 6 million. That money was needed to sign Marner. So it was a must that it had to be moved. Lou gave him that piece of crap contract. Dubas took over when JVR and Bozak were FA's and he let them walk and spent less money than they took on JT. What's smarter having Bozak and JVR make 12 million on the team or JT 11? Look if you are going to come to the table at least have some sort of understanding of what the hell you are talking about before trying to talk a big game. Blaming a guy for mistakes for the mistakes the guy before him made is just silly.

This is hilarious, I love how Lou gets a pass in Long Island and TO. He gets the pass in TO because clowns blame Dubas for all the crap moves Lou made and he gets a pass in Long Island because all the crap contracts there get pinned on Snow despite half of them being Lou's fault.
HabsForEver liked this.
Jun. 6, 2020 at 9:25 a.m.
Banned

Read my statement
HabsForEver liked this.
Jun. 6, 2020 at 10:28 a.m.
Yes he did have to trade a 1st to move Marleau. He was a 39 year old who wasn't worth playing above the 4th line making 6 million. That money was needed to sign Marner. So it was a must that it had to be moved. Lou gave him that piece of crap contract. Dubas took over when JVR and Bozak were FA's and he let them walk and spent less money than they took on JT. What's smarter having Bozak and JVR make 12 million on the team or JT 11? Look if you are going to come to the table at least have some sort of understanding of what the hell you are talking about before trying to talk a big game. Blaming a guy for mistakes for the mistakes the guy before him made is just silly.

This is hilarious, I love how Lou gets a pass in Long Island and TO. He gets the pass in TO because clowns blame Dubas for all the crap moves Lou made and he gets a pass in Long Island because all the crap contracts there get pinned on Snow despite half of them being Lou's fault.

How do the Leafs lose? They lose because they have no depth, they have so much cap in their top 6 that they have to sacrifice the talent on their bottom 6. So year, I honestly think having JVR and Bozak over Tavares would benefit Toronto.
Jun. 6, 2020 at 10:40 a.m.
Banned
How do the Leafs lose? They lose because they have no depth, they have so much cap in their top 6 that they have to sacrifice the talent on their bottom 6. So year, I honestly think having JVR and Bozak over Tavares would benefit Toronto.

What the **** are you talking about. They lost to Washington in year one of the Matthews era because Washington was better. President trophy winners.

The next year they lost to Boston who was better, they were the 5th best team in the NHL. And again last year when Boston was the 3rd best team in the NHL. They lost last season due to their PK and due to Babs being stubborn. Who plays Marleau over Matthews when you are down by 1 in the 3rd period?

The Leafs have loads of depth. They are young and learning. Their time is coming. Clowns like you act like they have been at the top of the league for a decade and just can't win. That is not at all the reality and your chirps are embarrassing.
Jun. 6, 2020 at 10:44 a.m.
What the **** are you talking about. They lost to Washington in year one of the Matthews era because Washington was better. President trophy winners.

The next year they lost to Boston who was better, they were the 5th best team in the NHL. And again last year when Boston was the 3rd best team in the NHL. They lost last season due to their PK and due to Babs being stubborn. Who plays Marleau over Matthews when you are down by 1 in the 3rd period?

The Leafs have loads of depth. They are young and learning. Their time is coming. Clowns like you act like they have been at the top of the league for a decade and just can't win. That is not at all the reality and your chirps are embarrassing.

Maybe you should be looking at why they played the best teams in the NHL in the first round? Maybe if they could win more in the regular season, they would be able to face easier opponents in the first round?

Do you know what a chirp is? You keep mentioning that word, and I don't think you have used it correctly once. Leafs have no depth, sorry to tell you.
Jun. 6, 2020 at 10:49 a.m.
Banned
Maybe you should be looking at why they played the best teams in the NHL in the first round? Maybe if they could win more in the regular season, they would be able to face easier opponents in the first round?

Do you know what a chirp is? You keep mentioning that word, and I don't think you have used it correctly once. Leafs have no depth, sorry to tell you.

Wait are you suggesting they switch divisions or change the playoff format? Seriously this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. The Leafs set a franchise record in points in a season 2 years ago only to play Boston who had a better record. Honestly you are getting worse with your responses. Blame Dubas for Lou's mistakes, then get holes punched all over that and then make up some nonsense about depth and once again get blown up and now talk about whatever the **** you are talking about just to feel like you have anything to say. This is just a joke. You have no clue what you are talking about you just trying to make yourself feel better due to the Habs being interior to the Leafs. Go to bed.
Jun. 6, 2020 at 10:51 a.m.
Wait are you suggesting they switch divisions or change the playoff format? Seriously this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. The Leafs set a franchise record in points in a season 2 years ago only to play Boston who had a better record. Honestly you are getting worse with your responses. Blame Dubas for Lou's mistakes, then get holes punched all over that and then make up some nonsense about depth and once again get blown up and now talk about whatever the **** you are talking about just to feel like you have anything to say. This is just a joke. You have no clue what you are talking about you just trying to make yourself feel better due to the Habs being interior to the Leafs. Go to bed.

Holes punched all over? Nothing you have said, has made any of my statements dishonest. You are stating your opinion and somehow think that means I'm wrong. Thanks for mentioning they set a franchise record despite finishing 3rd in the division. You realize it's noon right? Why would I go to bed?
Jun. 6, 2020 at 10:53 a.m.
Banned
Holes punched all over? Nothing you have said, has made any of my statements dishonest. You are stating your opinion and somehow think that means I'm wrong. Thanks for mentioning they set a franchise record despite finishing 3rd in the division. You realize it's noon right? Why would I go to bed?

You are just a ****ing idiot

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll