SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Post Lottery

Post Lottery

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: Rooney
Published: Jun. 29, 2020 at 8:31 a.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-Whoever has 1st overall the choice is an obvious one.
2Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Even though LA is stacked at the centre position for prospects, they take the best player available in Byfield.
3Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the San Jose SharksOTT has tons of great forward prospects and will eventually need someone to play with Chabot so they select Drysdale.
4Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-DET gets the player they want at 4 in Stutzle.
5Logo of the Ottawa Senators-I personally would rank Rossi ahead of Perfetti but apparently OTT is quite high on Perfetti so they take him.
6Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Best player available.
7Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Another team stacked down the middle so they choose a winger and arguably the best player available.
8Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-They choose the centre over the winger to meet their depth needs.
9Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-MTL selects the best player available.
10Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-CHI takes their goalie of the future as they don't have any top tier goal tending prospects.
11Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Arizona CoyotesAfter going with a forward at 7, they choose to go with the best defence available in Sanderson.
12Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Although they need centres in this organization...they can't pass on Quinn.
13Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-VAN takes the Kamloops Blazers centre.
14Logo of the Nashville Predators-NSH takes the best player availblke at forward.
15Logo of the Florida Panthers-FLA drafts for need. Opt to choose the big RHD in Schneider over guys like Barron and Guhle.
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-Hard to choose between him and Mercer for me but CGY selects the centre.
17Logo of the New York Rangers-
18Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York Islanders
19Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
20Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
21Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
22Logo of the Dallas Stars-
23Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
24Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
25Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
26Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
27Logo of the Washington Capitals-
28Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
29Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
30Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
31Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
Jun. 29, 2020 at 9:17 a.m.
IMO, Holtz is really not the BPA at 9. I would rank Sanderson and Quinn ahead of him.
Jun. 29, 2020 at 9:17 a.m.
Go Jets Go
Quoting: Suzuki_Cup
IMO, Holtz is really not the BPA at 9. I would rank Sanderson and Quinn ahead of him.

Fair enough! I had a few guys like that where they could definitely move up or down a couple spots.
Suzuki_Cup liked this.
Jun. 29, 2020 at 9:41 a.m.
Dorian has been scouting a lot in the German league he even said this in an interview after the lottery. He has 2 players (Byfield and Stutzle) in the same ranking. I haven't seen anything that says they have Perfetti ranked really highly above other prospects. They tend to not tip their hats with who they are looking at. I've heard that about Detroit but not the Sens on Perfetti. They need a center way more than they need a dman even though they have a few. They don't have one that's as skilled as Byfield or Stutzle. They have forwards sure but not a high end one at all. Stutzle will be their 3rd pick if LA takes Byfield.
Jun. 29, 2020 at 9:51 a.m.
Go Jets Go
Quoting: Moose85
Dorian has been scouting a lot in the German league he even said this in an interview after the lottery. He has 2 players (Byfield and Stutzle) in the same ranking. I haven't seen anything that says they have Perfetti ranked really highly above other prospects. They tend to not tip their hats with who they are looking at. I've heard that about Detroit but not the Sens on Perfetti. They need a center way more than they need a dman even though they have a few. They don't have one that's as skilled as Byfield or Stutzle. They have forwards sure but not a high end one at all. Stutzle will be their 3rd pick if LA takes Byfield.

You're probably 100% right! As a Detroit fan...I was just trying to be optimistic for them haha. 99.99% chance that it goes Lafreniere then Byfield/Stutzle.
Moose85 liked this.
Jun. 29, 2020 at 12:36 p.m.
I saw your a Wings fan and as a die hard fan of my own team, I totally get that your trying to stay optimistic, but there's no way Ottawa passes up on Stutzle. I also disagree, and believe they are stronger on the backend then upfront.
Rooney liked this.
Jun. 29, 2020 at 12:59 p.m.
Go Jets Go
Quoting: BruinsBoy4
I saw your a Wings fan and as a die hard fan of my own team, I totally get that your trying to stay optimistic, but there's no way Ottawa passes up on Stutzle. I also disagree, and believe they are stronger on the backend then upfront.

I would have to agree with you there. I know Detroit will still get a great player at 4, but picking in the top 3 I think you're getting a player who's a cut above the rest.
BruinsBoy4 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll