Created By: Cheddamonkey37
Published: Jul. 2, 2020 at 5:03 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
Jul. 2, 2020 at 8:02 p.m.
Swap 7, 8, and 9 around; Holtz to NJ, Lundell to Buf, and Perfetti to Mtl
Jul. 2, 2020 at 8:12 p.m.
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
Swap 7, 8, and 9 around; Holtz to NJ, Lundell to Buf, and Perfetti to Mtl

Nah I think nj goes best player available perfetti can play wing if needed I’d maybe switch lundell and holtz but I think buf would take holtz if they think cozens is 2C ready sooner then later
Jul. 2, 2020 at 8:25 p.m.
Quoting: Cheddamonkey37
Nah I think nj goes best player available perfetti can play wing if needed I’d maybe switch lundell and holtz but I think buf would take holtz if they think cozens is 2C ready sooner then later

Thinking and knowing are 2 different things. Besides Buffalo already has a sniper for both the 1st and 2nd line, Olofsson and Skinner. What they need is a defensively reliable forward that can play top 6 as well and is NHL ready. As for NJ i xan understand why you think Perfetti is better but I personally disagree. My counter argument is Jersey does need that to p6 goal scorer. They have plenty of playmakers already in Hischier, Hughes, Gusev, Merkley. Foote is a decent shooter but likely not enough. Adding that Laine esque shot makes more sense to me
Jul. 2, 2020 at 10:25 p.m.
Thinking and knowing are 2 different things. Besides Buffalo already has a sniper for both the 1st and 2nd line, Olofsson and Skinner. What they need is a defensively reliable forward that can play top 6 as well and is NHL ready. As for NJ i xan understand why you think Perfetti is better but I personally disagree. My counter argument is Jersey does need that to p6 goal scorer. They have plenty of playmakers already in Hischier, Hughes, Gusev, Merkley. Foote is a decent shooter but likely not enough. Adding that Laine esque shot makes more sense to me

Lmao so what do you know..? Skinner a sniper? News to me even then what’s wrong with adding another scorer drafting the weaker player makes no sense but ok with cozens coming up the gives buffalo a way better top 6 and if anything buffalo takes perfetti over lundell if nj were to take holtz.
Jul. 3, 2020 at 1:14 a.m.
Lmao so what do you know..? Skinner a sniper? News to me even then what’s wrong with adding another scorer drafting the weaker player makes no sense but ok with cozens coming up the gives buffalo a way better top 6 and if anything buffalo takes perfetti over lundell if nj were to take holtz.

Why do you take Perfetti over Lundell? Perfetti is a left shot left winger. Lundell is a shut down center. Lundell can step i to the lineup tomorrow, Perfetti can't. Lundell can kill penalties which is Buffalo's fatal flaw, Perfetti can't. To me its such an easy choice.

As for Skinner, how is a guy that has 50 more career goals than assists not considered a goal scorer. That's literally his entire job.
Jul. 3, 2020 at 11:08 a.m.
Why do you take Perfetti over Lundell? Perfetti is a left shot left winger. Lundell is a shut down center. Lundell can step i to the lineup tomorrow, Perfetti can't. Lundell can kill penalties which is Buffalo's fatal flaw, Perfetti can't. To me its such an easy choice.

As for Skinner, how is a guy that has 50 more career goals than assists not considered a goal scorer. That's literally his entire job.

I mean skinner has had like 1 season with 30 assists he had 14 goals this year sick “sniper” nj isn’t about 2-3 years of being good perfetti is gonna be the better player then lundell look at Scheifele when the jets drafted him he wasn’t nhl ready right away. Sure lundell can play shut down in the nhl rn so could Gustafson for the jets this year and he went in the 2nd round
Jul. 3, 2020 at 12:39 p.m.
I mean skinner has had like 1 season with 30 assists he had 14 goals this year sick “sniper” nj isn’t about 2-3 years of being good perfetti is gonna be the better player then lundell look at Scheifele when the jets drafted him he wasn’t nhl ready right away. Sure lundell can play shut down in the nhl rn so could Gustafson for the jets this year and he went in the 2nd round

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, Lundell is compared to players like Bergeron, Kopitar, Couturier, Cirelli, Zibanejad, Toews. You know top 6 centers that have excellent defensive games. Is Gustafson going to turn into a player like that? Very doubtful. Again Perfetti is a left shot left winger, a position that Buffalo is really not trying to fill. Also the difference between being NHL ready and not is preventing Eichel from requesting a trade

Are you actually going to sit here and tell me about how Skinner only had 14 goals this year? As if I wasnt aware of it or something (btw he still had more goals than assists). Not sure if tou remember but he had 40 goals last year when he played on Eichel's wing. You know whats really important for a goal scorer to score goals? Someone to pass him the puck. Who was there to do that this year for Skinner? Marcus Johansson and Jimmy Vesey?
Jul. 3, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, Lundell is compared to players like Bergeron, Kopitar, Couturier, Cirelli, Zibanejad, Toews. You know top 6 centers that have excellent defensive games. Is Gustafson going to turn into a player like that? Very doubtful. Again Perfetti is a left shot left winger, a position that Buffalo is really not trying to fill. Also the difference between being NHL ready and not is preventing Eichel from requesting a trade

Are you actually going to sit here and tell me about how Skinner only had 14 goals this year? As if I wasnt aware of it or something (btw he still had more goals than assists). Not sure if tou remember but he had 40 goals last year when he played on Eichel's wing. You know whats really important for a goal scorer to score goals? Someone to pass him the puck. Who was there to do that this year for Skinner? Marcus Johansson and Jimmy Vesey?

I’d hope he had more goals he had 9 fkin assists that’s awful for someone who’s supposed to be so good can do a little better then that he can’t carry a line brutal and no chance lundell turns out to be any of those guys nice try tho
Jul. 3, 2020 at 1:37 p.m.
I’d hope he had more goals he had 9 fkin assists that’s awful for someone who’s supposed to be so good can do a little better then that he can’t carry a line brutal and no chance lundell turns out to be any of those guys nice try tho

No chance? Literally only Toews and Zibanejad were drafted above Lundell's projected draft position. There is a pretty decent chance he becomes a player like that

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll