SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Devils and sens trade

Devils and sens trade

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: Broseidon
Published: Jul. 22, 2020 at 3:08 p.m.
Description
Sens and Devils make a trade. The trade would be Devils pick and the higher of vancouver/arizona pick for Senators pick(#5), the islanders pick, and 2nd round pick added. Would be okay adding a prospect like Chlapik or Lajoie to the trade as well. Would that be enough?

Devils get their ideal pick in Drysdale along with 2 fairly good picks in adeep draft and Sens move down to 7 but up from islanders pick (15-20 range). This would allow them to pick up one of Byfield/Stutzle, one of Raymond/Holtz/Rossi with #7 and hopefully Askarov with 10.
Also after the first 3 it go anyway. My first mock draft and only really focused up until 12 as that's where I see the tier drop off.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
2Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
3Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the San Jose Sharks
4Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Lots of noise about Perfetti going here, but Raymond is their choice. they will likely have a good chance at a stud defenceman in next year's draft
5Logo of the Ottawa Senators-NEW JERSEY PICK
6Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Could see them going for Sanderson since Drysdale isnt on the board
7Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Sens pick **would prefer Raymond or Rossi here, but worst case scenario Ottawa get a trigger man
8Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
9Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
10Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Arizona CoyotesSens pick -although they have a ton of goaltending depth. This would solidify their future#1
11Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
12Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-I know they may not need him, but how do you pass him up. I see him going higher.
13Logo of the Nashville Predators-
14Logo of the Florida Panthers-
15Logo of the Calgary Flames-
16Logo of the New York Rangers-
17Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
18Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York IslandersDevils pick
19Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
20Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
21Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
22Logo of the Dallas Stars-
23Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
24Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
25Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
26Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
27Logo of the Washington Capitals-
28Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
29Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
30Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
31Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
Jul. 22, 2020 at 8:59 p.m.
Devils have no need to do this, they need high end wingers also and Drysdale might even be available with their original pick.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll