C, RW
UFA - 6
$3,000,000$3,000,000
C
UFA - 2
$5,750,000$5,750,000
RW
UFA - 1
$839,166$839,166 (Performance Bonus$257,500$258K)
LW, RW
UFA - 3
$2,800,000$2,800,000
C
UFA - 1
$650,000$650,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$725,000$725,000
LW
UFA - 2
$1,200,000$1,200,000
C, RW
UFA - 2
$1,166,667$1,166,667
LW, RW
UFA - 3
$950,000$950,000
RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,500,000$5,500,000
LD
UFA - 3
$7,857,143$7,857,143
RD
UFA - 10
$6,500,000$6,500,000
G
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$5,500,000$5,500,000
RD
NMC
UFA - 5
$950,000$950,000
G
UFA - 1
$5,750,000$5,750,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000
LD/RD
UFA - 4
$800,000$800,000
RD
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Sep. 25, 2016 at 4:28 a.m.
I am death
You know I never understand these posts. If you people are making dream posts, then might as well make it John Scott for OEL. If you guys are trying to be realistic, these proposals are laughably bad.
Sep. 25, 2016 at 4:38 a.m.
How do you figure its a dream post? While the idea of Arizona giving up Larsson is not probable, the trade offer it self is worth while.
Sep. 25, 2016 at 4:51 a.m.
I am death
Quoting: Tilleyman
How do you figure its a dream post? While the idea of Arizona giving up Larsson is not probable, the trade offer it self is worth while.
That's what I meant by laughably bad. You're giving them a D with negative value in Emelin, a mep prospect in McCarron, a nobody small and not that skilled prospect in Reway, and a bunch of picks that's guaranteed to be late with that roster (Bare Price getting injured). The best prospect is Juulsen, and he's a step behind many of the Coyotes prospects. There's no way this trade offer is worth while. You want OEL, you need to give up one of Pac, Galchenyuk, Price, etc, and even then the Coyotes will decline as OEL is too valuable to them.
Sep. 25, 2016 at 5:04 a.m.
Arizona is also a team trying to rebuild or build period. Offering them a big NHL ready forward in MaCarron, and an NHL 4th at worse 5ht 6th defenseman on most teams, but lets be real hes an easy top 4 or top 2 in Arizona, who's contract runs out in another two years tops, so if you don't like him he's gone. Plus a small while very talented forward in Reway and a very great defensive prospect in Juulsen. Plus 2 first rounders and a second in the next 2 years. THats a great haul for Arizona a team trying to build. by the time Arizona is ready to contend Larsson might not even be part of the team or will be a 30 year old vet. Now Montreal is giving up a lot for one defenseman who while very very good. that's still a lot to give up. Plus really I've seen some of the teams you've created and the trades that accompany them.....you want to talk about not understanding dream posts....
Sep. 25, 2016 at 5:07 a.m.
Furthermore, pretty sure that's what this site is......a site for dreams and ideas. Just sayin
Sep. 25, 2016 at 5:41 a.m.
I am death
Arizona is also a team trying to rebuild or build period. Offering them a big NHL ready forward in MaCarron, and an NHL 4th at worse 5ht 6th defenseman on most teams, but lets be real hes an easy top 4 or top 2 in Arizona, who's contract runs out in another two years tops, so if you don't like him he's gone. Plus a small while very talented forward in Reway and a very great defensive prospect in Juulsen. Plus 2 first rounders and a second in the next 2 years. THats a great haul for Arizona a team trying to build. by the time Arizona is ready to contend Larsson might not even be part of the team or will be a 30 year old vet. Now Montreal is giving up a lot for one defenseman who while very very good. that's still a lot to give up. Plus really I've seen some of the teams you've created and the trades that accompany them.....you want to talk about not understanding dream posts....
Coyotes have a lot of prospects that are just as good as McCarron, and they have even more prospects that are far superior. If Arizona doesn't contend in the next decade with OEL on their roster, they won't contend for the next century with the proposal you gave them.
Sep. 25, 2016 at 5:51 a.m.
I am death
Let's be real, he's an easy top 4 or top 2 on Arizona? No, you did not just say that, Arizona would be better off using one of their D that they drafted in the later rounds this year over Emelin. Emelin has good advanced stats, but that's under extreme shelter and he has zero offensive upside, and is overpaid. Put him in the west as even a 5th Dman, and he'll die.
Sep. 25, 2016 at 5:53 a.m.
I am death
Quoting: UltramanTaro
Let's be real, he's an easy top 4 or top 2 on Arizona? No, you did not just say that, Arizona would be better off using one of their D that they drafted in the later rounds this year over Emelin. Emelin has good advanced stats, but that's under extreme shelter and he has zero offensive upside, and is overpaid. Put him in the west as even a 5th Dman, and he'll die.
Also Emelin's relative stats are not very good.
Sep. 25, 2016 at 5:56 a.m.
Edited Sep. 25, 2016 at 6:22 a.m.
No they don't....name one? Outside of their already NHL ready prospects they dont have any at all!!! Arizona has very little depth. Really, they have Crouse and Chychrun who they just drafted and are probably minimum 2 to 4 years out each......COME ON MAN!!!
Sep. 25, 2016 at 5:58 a.m.
You seem to place a lot of value in stats.....have you ever played hockey at a competitive level?
Sep. 25, 2016 at 6:07 a.m.
Edited Sep. 25, 2016 at 6:18 a.m.
You have to be kidding.......you think if Emelin were to end up in Arizona this year in a trade for Larsson, and then therefore, there was no Larsson in Arizona you think Emelin wouldn't be playing top 2 at worst top 4 minutes..... Ok you truly know nothing about the game and I have to stop talking to you now.
Sep. 25, 2016 at 6:21 a.m.
I am death
You seem to place a lot of value in stats.....have you ever played hockey at a competitive level?
Have you played is the question? One of my shortest friends plays defense because she's insanely fast and comes from a heritage that values strict concentration and focus (Japanese), granted female and not professional, the point I'm trying to make is long gone are the days of big physical slow Dman (Like Emelin). Fast and not too big Dman like Keith, Karlsson, etc. have fantastic senses as well especially as their style of play is more durable and allows them to concentrate and focus better compared to physical Dman (Who no offense seem dumber for scientific reasons, aka more damage to head due to intense physical play). Either way I don't just look at stats, I also watch games, and again I'm mostly speaking of relative, when you play so much sheltered minutes and have worse stats than your team mates, while also producing almost no offense, oh and the fact that when I watch the games he looks terrible, well you get where I'm coming from in the sense that he's super overpaid and a terrible Dman.
Sep. 25, 2016 at 6:26 a.m.
I am death
You have to be kidding.......you think if Emelin were to end up in Arizona this year in a trade for Larsson, and then therefore, there was no Larsson in Arizona you think Emelin wouldn't be playing top 2 at worst top 4 minutes..... Ok you truly know nothing about the game and I have to stop talking to you now.
Okay I re-read this question, and I have to say yes Emelin is a step above Connauton, however I'd very much like to bet they'd rather movemone of the RHD to LHD if they lose OEL. Also if Emelin plays top 4 minutes you know you're in trouble, and that's why Arizona would never do it.
Sep. 25, 2016 at 6:42 a.m.
Yes I did play at very high level, in both the OHL and QMLHL and while your friends accomplishments are great for her, she does not play in the NHL therefore her accomplishments are meaningless in a discussion about what an NHLers might do. Furthermore, if she doesnt play for either the womens Canada or for the US National team program, what she has done is regional at best and therefore sorry to say but kinda meaningless when discussing NHLers. Also being in small in the best hockey league in the world is a far cry from being small in your local women or even mens league. Again you clearly dont know much about hockey........so I have to go and BTW.....Emelin would be stud in Arizona!!!
Sep. 25, 2016 at 6:49 a.m.
I am death
Yes I did play at very high level, in both the OHL and QMLHL and while your friends accomplishments are great for her, she does not play in the NHL therefore her accomplishments are meaningless in a discussion about what an NHLers might do. Furthermore, if she doesnt play for either the womens Canada or for the US National team program, what she has done is regional at best and therefore sorry to say but kinda meaningless when discussing NHLers. Also being in small in the best hockey league in the world is a far cry from being small in your local women or even mens league. Again you clearly dont know much about hockey........so I have to go and BTW.....Emelin would be stud in Arizona!!!
Prove it to me that you played in both the OHL and QMJHL. If you truly played in both those leagues I seriously doubt you'd be on here debating with a random person. Emelin wouldn't be close to a stud, at best he might protect the goalie more, but that's about it.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll