SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2020 Mock 20 picks

2020 Mock 20 picks

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: EhRobin3
Published: Oct. 1, 2020 at 8:36 a.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the New York Rangers-Do I need to explain this one even if you say yes i ain't gonna do it
2Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-The kings have a lot of depth for their Center prospects s and their Wings could use a boost
3Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the San Jose SharksAs a habs fan, I am mad that I am making this pick because the idea of a Tkachuck-Byfield-Brown line just sounds like a bad time for most of the Atlantic
4Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-This is probably the hardest pick in the draft to figure out as BPA is on the same side as Seider who looks to be amazing I could take Sanderson here but that feels like too much of a reach while looking around I see a decent bit about Redwings and Cole Perfetti so that's where I'm going to go with this pick
5Logo of the Ottawa Senators-After the Red Wings, I feel like the Sens will just take Drysdale or if they took him take Raymond here but as I have them taking Perfetti they get Drysdale here
6Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-I personally like Anaheim's Center situation and I don't think they go, Sanderson, so I'm going with a Swedish winger and I believe Raymond to be better then Holtz
7Logo of the New Jersey Devils-I'm not sure how they could go anyone other than Holtz here, call me crazy but using a top 10 pick on a Center When you have Hischier and Huges seems counter-intuitive and Blackwood looks to be solid in net maybe you go Sanderson but I think Holtz is the better pick
8Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Buffalo needs to pick BPA and that is Rossi so here you go Buffalo
9Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Lundell and Sanderson these will be the next 2 pick now the question is the order does Minnesota need more offensive prospects or do they need a Defender who could be the face of their defensive core I'm really unsure I'm flipping a coin Heads Sanderson Tails Lundell and...
10Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-Sorry Jets Fans it was tails, I know a fair amount of you want Lundell but having a defensive left side consisting of Heinola and Sanderson isn't a bad consolation prize
11Logo of the Nashville Predators-You lack Prospect depth on the right side of your offence and the best remaining RW is Quinn so enjoy him
12Logo of the Florida Panthers-Sometimes you just feel something and you can't describe why this is one of those things
13Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafsso 13th overall is a good location to pick a goalie right? Spencer Knight went here last Year and Carolina need a Goalie for the future
14Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-I've been trying my best to remain neutral towards things I want to happen for the Habs however I see lots of people taking Holloway, Mercer and Jarvis here and this one is hard as Holloway is the next highest on my Personal Board and also my Favourite Player in this Draft Class so I want Montreal to Pick him but alas, I have to take him here.
15Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsI was talking to some Leaf fans while doing this and they are making me pick Schnider here I was going to anyways but was also told to do this
16Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-So With Holloway gone Montreal is choosing Between Jarvis Mercer and Amirov, most likely not Lappiere or Perrault as they are both Centers and if we were to pick up a center we probably would have signed Houde McShane or Fonstad. I believe our Left Side is way too weak I'm Picking Amirov although I know a lot of habs fans will say Mercer or Jarvis but we already have 2 strong RW Prospects in Caufield and Ylonen
17Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-I know Chicago really likes Holloway but they get a decent Consolation in Mercer or Jarvis and I personally am going, Mercer here
18Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Arizona CoyotesThe devils Already Picked up Holtz but I'm still picking Jarvis here as they have the talent to be patient and wait the few years for him
19Logo of the Calgary Flames-I think they can't really go wrong here unless they go completely off the board but I'm going Barron here as picking up a first-round RD is usually a good idea
20Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Vancouver CanucksI was considering a Left D at 7 and 18 so I'm taking one now
21Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
22Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
23Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
24Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
25Logo of the Washington Capitals-
26Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
27Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
28Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York Islanders
29Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
30Logo of the Dallas Stars-
31Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
Oct. 1, 2020 at 9:01 a.m.
Fan of the OHL
So with the pain that Bergevin went thru to extract Romanov from the clutches of the KHL and mother Russia, where they pay more short term money than nhl entry level contracts, that he wants to repeat those negotiations with Amirov? Amirov is not worth that effort for the difference between the player level of a Holloway or Mercer both of which their scouts have heavily seen. I don’t even mind them picking Perreault, Jarvis or Gunler. My hope is that Bergevin can get another top 40 pick in this deep draft

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll