SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Final Mock Draft

Final Mock Draft

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: leafschamp
Published: Oct. 4, 2020 at 11:34 a.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the New York Rangers-Consensus #. Complete package.
2Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Watch this kid's highlights. Played in the DEL. This kid will be a stud. Can play both center and wing. I think LA also goes for him due to their center depth. I would say he's more NHL ready than Byfield ATM.
3Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the San Jose SharksBig future #1 center that Ottawa needs. Needs a bit more seasoning but could become the next Malkin. Would be amazing next to Tkachuk. Perfect fit for Ottawa.
4Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-There are already ties to Yzerman and the Redwings (doesn't mean they'll draft him). High hockey IQ. Could also see Drysdale or Rossi going here.
5Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Ottawa now has their top two centers of the future. Small player who is a big time player. Could see Ottawa drafting Raymond or even Sanderson here instead but good centermen are hard to come by. Can go as high as number 4 and as low as number 9.
6Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Marner and Kane comparisons are hard to Ignore. Drysdale is a very possible selection here instead.
7Logo of the New Jersey Devils-This pick depends on who the ducks take. If ducks take Raymond, NJ goes with Drysdale and vice versa. New age future top 2 dman. Could go as high as number 4. Don't see him falling lower than number 7. Devils are ecstatic to get this guy.
8Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-A sleeper pick because this guy didn't get much ice time... the team that picks him will be happy they did. Future winger for Eichel.
9Logo of the Minnesota Wild-2-way centermen Minny needs. At the very least, will be a top 9 player.
10Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-The player Winnipeg wanted to fall and their wish comes true. North Dakota bound. Could also go with local boy Seth Jarvis here.
11Logo of the Nashville Predators-Arguably the best sniper in the draft. Will be a good fit with this roster.
12Logo of the Florida Panthers-Can play any forward position. Fast.
13Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Toronto Maple LeafsSome are calling him the next Carey Price. Carolina takes a Goalie in round 1. If this guy reaches his potential, look for Carolina to have the next hockey dynsaty in the foreseeable future.
14Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-Edmonton has probably seen this kid play lot. Has the speed to keep up with Connor.
15Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsI think it's between him or Justin Barron. Addresses a positional need for the buds. Plays with an edge and has good size.
16Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Big winger. I don't think Montreal picks a centermen here.
17Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-I don't know if this guy falls this low. I could see him going as high as 12. Chicago is pumped to have both him and Dach as top centers going forward.
18Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Arizona CoyotesNJ takes a winger to play along Jack and Nico. Solid pesky blue collar two way forward with lots of energy.
19Logo of the Calgary Flames-Calgary is going for a center here.
20Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Vancouver CanucksNJD could trade this pick but if not, they're happy that Mercer falls to them.
21Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Gamble due to injury history. But sometimes high risks offer high rewards. This guy would be ranked higher if it wasn't due to his injuries...makes me think of the Timothy Liljigren scenario. Whoever picks this kid might get the steal of the draft.
22Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Carolina HurricanesNYR need centermen.
23Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Solid dman that also plays Philly brand hockey.
24Logo of the Washington Capitals-Another talented russian winger to add to the capitals.
25Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-What nice about him is that he can play both center and RW. Just what Colorado needs.
26Logo of the St. Louis Blues-Big strong RHD that could replace Pietrangelo should he choose to leave...although he does not have the same offensive game.
27Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston BruinsIf it was a tough call between Raymond and Drysdale...Anaheim will pick the next best new age defensemen available. Could become a future power play quarter back.
28Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York IslandersThis kid could go higher. Ottawa takes him, or Wallinder or O'Rourke here unless they trade the pick.
29Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-Smallish center. Good safe pick for Vegas.
30Logo of the Dallas Stars-Big defensemen. Solid 2 way player.
31Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Tampa Bay LightningNHL bloodline. Good speed.
Oct. 4, 2020 at 12:11 p.m.
I'd be so happy if sj landed Reichel...I doubt he's avaiable at 31 but that would make my week.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll