SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Which is the best Maple Leafs lineup?

Which one is objectively the best lineup?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Oct. 17, 2020 at 8:30 p.m.
Is the Maple Leafs lineup improving?

2017-2018
Hyman-Matthews-Nylander
Marleau-Kadri-Marner
Van Riemsdyk-Bozak-Brown
Komarov-Moore-Martin

Rielly-Hainsey
Gardiner-Zaitsev
Borgmann-Polak

2019-2020
Hyman-Matthews-Marner
Mikheyev-Tavares-Nylander
Johnsson-Kerfoot-Kapanen
Engvall-Gauthier-Spezza

Rielly-Barrie
Muzzin-Holl
Dermott-Ceci

2020-2021
Hyman-Matthews-Marner
Mikheyev-Tavares-Nylander
Vesey-Kerfoot-Simmonds
Barabanov-Thornton-Spezza

Rielly-Brodie
Muzzin-Holl
Lehtonen-Bogosian
Oct. 25, 2020 at 7:00 a.m.
Whatever happens this coming season, it would be utter stupidity to leave Mikko Lehtonen out of the lineup, or have him scratched, UNLESS.. he does not perform. If you (and by you I mean anyone who have general interest in the Leafs, or is a fan of the leafs) get a chance, do yourself a favor and look at his current stats in the KHL.
Yes, I get that it is the KHL. But keep in mind that most often the point production isn't as near as big as what you see in the NHL, but it does corelate, but to this extent, Lehtonen is just blowing everything out of the water.
As of right now, Lehtonen holds 8G 8A 16P in just 14 games for Jokerit in the KHL. He is currently as of now the league leader in goals as a defensemen, assists as a defenseman, overall points as a defenseman, and he sits 10th overall league wide in points. That could be subject to change of course.
What I'm saying is that it would be a shame for a player like this to be handed a contract and not given an opportunity to play in the NHL. I notice a lot of armchair GM's leaving him off their roster and placing him on the scratched list. It would be ideal to give this guy a chance before he frigs back off to the KHL if things do not work out. This can maybe pan out to be being another Artemi Panarin scenario. It takes a matter of faith to let a player flourish in my opinion. I'm excited to see what he can bring to the leafs. if its 20-35 points, ill be perfectly content.

Here is the link to his KHL stats: https://en.khl.ru/players/24807/
Dec. 27, 2020 at 4:04 p.m.
sbinalla
wasnt jvr on the second line in 2017 18?

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit