Published: Nov. 16, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
Nov. 17, 2020 at 3:06 a.m.
Ouch
Nuge > Gabriel and Sean
Nov. 17, 2020 at 11:25 a.m.
Quoting: JmoneyTalk
Nuge > Gabriel and Sean

Most points in a season: Nuge-69, Couts-76(twice)
Selke's: Nuge-0, Couts-1
Nov. 17, 2020 at 12:40 p.m.
Ouch
Quoting: fetoid
Most points in a season: Nuge-69, Couts-76(twice)
Selke's: Nuge-0, Couts-1

Nuge lives in the shadows Nuge >>

Also, those 5 points don't make you ultimately better. However, Nuge was in pace for career highs this past season, he would of had another high scoring season to compare 2 total high scoring seasons for either player. And winning the Selke once isn't the decision maker here
Nov. 17, 2020 at 4:02 p.m.
Nuge lives in the shadows Nuge >>

Also, those 5 points don't make you ultimately better. However, Nuge was in pace for career highs this past season, he would of had another high scoring season to compare 2 total high scoring seasons for either player. And winning the Selke once isn't the decision maker here

Lives in the shadows on a line with McDavid or Drai, tough gig.
Wondering why being good at defense isn't a decision maker. Couts has been going up against opponents top lines since he was a rookie.
Nov. 17, 2020 at 4:39 p.m.
Ouch
Quoting: fetoid
Lives in the shadows on a line with McDavid or Drai, tough gig.
Wondering why being good at defense isn't a decision maker. Couts has been going up against opponents top lines since he was a rookie.

He is over shadowed by them.

That's my point. Nuge is also defensively responsible, one of the best two-way players, along side your guy couts. He has also played against Elites his entire career only with a much weaker team his entire career. He's plays with Drai and McDavid now and his responsible for the D on those lines as well as complementary scoring. Before he had Hall as his best line mate. Couts has had Claude and Jakub and yet Nuge has stayed consistent no matter his line mates and the 10 different GMs and Coaches he has played for and all while putting up similar numbers to your guy. I'm not staying I think Nuge is in another league, I just think he's the better NHL players considering everything.
Nov. 18, 2020 at 4:17 p.m.
Pasta88bruins
Nuge > Gabriel and Sean

I can see the argument for Gabe but not Sean

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll