SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Why trading Nylander is stupid

Dec. 27, 2020 at 4:10 p.m.
sbinalla
Quoting: Onslaught77
That makes no sense at all but at least it ends the stupid pretence that there are barrels of money to be saved by trading him and there are endless numbers of top 6 forwards waiting to be paid half Nylander's salary.

even if it was the same salary i would do it
Dec. 27, 2020 at 4:15 p.m.
Quoting: maplelaughs2297
even if it was the same salary i would do it

That's because you are incredibly biased and if McDavid was on the Leafs you would say he's trash and a bust.
The arguments most people have had is that the Leafs can't afford the top forwards they have. Their argument is money, not skill or ability be it aggressive or not.
Dec. 28, 2020 at 10:40 a.m.
sbinalla
Quoting: Onslaught77
That's because you are incredibly biased and if McDavid was on the Leafs you would say he's trash and a bust.
The arguments most people have had is that the Leafs can't afford the top forwards they have. Their argument is money, not skill or ability be it aggressive or not.

no i would not i like nylander i just think if he doesnt get a bit more agresive they should trade him i do not think there is anyone that needs to be traded but if there was 1 for me i would pick nylander but i still think he has great potential.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll