SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Mock Draft 2014

Mock Draft 2014

Draft Class: 2014
Created By: PenguinsFan
Published: Jan. 19, 2021 at 3:40 p.m.
Description
As usual, combination of potential, fit, talent, and team competency.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Florida PanthersLogo of the Buffalo SabresI simply cant see a team NOT taking him first.
2Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Top tier player who pairs well with Eichel.
3Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-Point behind McDavid? Oh my...
4Logo of the Calgary Flames-A natural leader who eases the burden off Monahan.
5Logo of the New York Islanders-A relatively defensive team now gets aery good defender.
6Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-A very talented scorer, though a step away from the next level.
7Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-Fits this team very well.
8Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
Devon Toews (+100 )
Underrated defenseman with a solid contract. which slves plenty of problems down the road.
9Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-No defenseman to help them, but Reinhart could do a lot with them. Or maybe his play in Buffalo is his ceilyng.
10Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Ottawa Senators
Alex Tuch (+8 )
Big body on Anaheim to help forward depth? Makes sense to me.
11Logo of the Nashville Predators-Maybe I'm too high on the guy but I LOVE what Olofsson has done so far.
12Logo of the Phoenix Coyotes-1 great season doesn't mean the world, but he's going to get chances to prove himself for the Yotes.
13Logo of the Washington Capitals-If it ain't broke..
14Logo of the Dallas Stars-Should work well with names like Radulov, Benn, Seguin, and Faska.
15Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-They need help on all fronts but at least in other positions, there is hope. Now there's hope in nets as well.
16Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Frankly, I don't see this working, but he's the best, most unique option on the board.
17Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
Kevin Labanc (+154 )
Despite his regression last season, don't rule Labanc out yet.
18Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Very skilled player all around, good 2C.
19Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-Offensively skilled depth piece with huge boom potential on TB.
20Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the San Jose SharksThey NEED centers. Boom or bust, Bennett is almost out of chances.
21Logo of the St. Louis Blues-Would have got 20 goals in a full year, and they don't need D.
22Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-Nearly put up 50 points a few years ago, could be a valuable depth piece.
23Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-Very solid young defender.
24Logo of the Vancouver CanucksLogo of the Anaheim DucksThough I considered securing Demko to avoid him being picked off, they could just hang onto Markstrom and be fine. He fell fairly far but is talented.
25Logo of the Boston Bruins-Solid defender whose attitude and defensive zone issues weighed down his stock heavily, but this is a good pick.
26Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Hear me out: they brought in Jake Allen to lighten Price's load, and this does just that. Is it a bit backwards? Absolutely. But are you telling me you can't at least see Bergevin consider this?
27Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Chicago BlackhawksVery solid middle six guy, always plays hard. As a Penguins fan, I love the guy.
28Logo of the New York IslandersLogo of the New York Rangers
Ondrej Kase (+177 )
He's yet to get a real shot in Boston, but I love what I've seen from the guy.
29Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Done well on Coyotes teams that have historically been... not great. Should do well here.
30Logo of the New Jersey Devils-They have good offensive pieces, but here is a solid defensive boost. HM: Adrian Kempe, Oskar Lindblom (health risk), Ivan Barbashev, Elvis Merlikins,

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll