SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Calgary Flames

Muzzin needs to be suspended

Jan. 27, 2021 at 7:13 p.m.
Quoting: mondo
"Muzzin needs to be suspended for something that we would be praising Tkachuk for doing if he did it."

Just Imagine if Tkachuck did that to Muzzin... 2 games suspenion
Feb. 21, 2021 at 1:52 a.m.
Hakuna Matata
Tkachuk purposefully knees a goalie in the back of the head knowing hes playing with an injury and says he was falling. No suspension or fines yet Muzzin bats a puck at Tkachuk who misses it twice with both his stick and glove gets made a fool of and decides to throw a temper tantrum and your calling for a suspension lul. If anything Tkachuk just got exposed for being a big baby
Feb. 21, 2021 at 1:57 a.m.
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Jamiepo
Exactly this^ tkachuk needs to put this into his legs rather than do something stupid. Otherwise Muzzin wins the next time they meet up.

To the OP... suspended for what? Hurting Tkachuk feelings? Quit acting so salty. You never seem to have any issue with any of the absolutely stupid **** Tkachuk does so don’t cry foul when someone hurts Tkachuks feelings.

Muzzin just putting the boyz in their place without the need for violence, with the addition of boy 3 muzzins got 3 to take care of wink. People say well drop the gloves, no need as thats what tkachuk wants, this was more entertaining as I got to see an adult Tantrum

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eut8E4cXAAoDg9a?format=png&name=900x900
Feb. 21, 2021 at 1:59 a.m.
Quoting: aadoyle
Muzzin just putting the boyz in their place without the need for violence, with the addition of boy 3 muzzins got 3 to take care of wink. People say well drop the gloves, no need as thats what tkachuk wants, this was more entertaining as I got to see an adult Tantrum

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eut8E4cXAAoDg9a?format=png&name=900x900

I love that picture, lol!

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll