SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

top 20 rankings

top 20 rankings

Draft Class: 2021
Created By: Jamhuggy7
Published: Feb. 4, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-I honestly think there are 10 players that can go 1st overall, but Power is probably the most likely given his size and some of the teams that could be selecting 1st overall.
2Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-Draft Pick ForfeitedHas had an amazing end to the NCAA season, so there is no doubt in my mind that Beniers will go top 3, with the NCAA season ending soon
3Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Great stats both offensively and defensively in the USNTDP. And he's a Hughes, so let's be real he's gonna go high
4Logo of the Boston Bruins-Johnson and Eklund are really close for me, but I think Johnson is the less risky pick
5Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Has had an amazing season so far, but can he keep it up?
6Logo of the Calgary Flames-Best goalie prospect in a long time, and with a relatively weak draft class, there is a good chance Wallstedt can go top 5.
7Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-Has gotten off to a slow start in Slovakia, so I have him at 7 for now. He can easily be top 3 again if he can get going.
8Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Has gotten better over the past few weeks, but not good enough to justify his awful start
9Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-Could go higher, could go lower. I honestly don't have much to say about Lambos other than he's a good defensive prospect that can go a few spots higher or lower.
10Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-See Lambos's explanation just replace defender with forward
11Logo of the Dallas Stars-Extremely risky pick. I think he will fall in the draft because of the risk
12Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Has barely played. If Guenther can get playing again I can see him in the top 5
13Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-Same situation as guenther, except Lucius in injured so he may drop because of that (similarly to Lapierre)
14Logo of the Florida Panthers-Could go higher than he should just because he has actually been playing hockey.
15Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Has been great in the USHL, we'll see how he does in the WHL
16Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
17Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
18Logo of the Nashville Predators-
19Logo of the New Jersey Devils-
20Logo of the New York Islanders-
21Logo of the New York Rangers-
22Logo of the Ottawa Senators-
23Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
24Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
25Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
26Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
27Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
28Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
29Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
30Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
31Logo of the Washington Capitals-
32Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
Feb. 4, 2021 at 10:10 a.m.
Jetsfan
Hopefully the Jets pick last...lol
Jamhuggy7 liked this.
Feb. 4, 2021 at 10:41 a.m.
Quoting: Jetman
Hopefully the Jets pick last...lol

this is just the default order, the teams are in alphabetical order lmao
Feb. 4, 2021 at 10:45 a.m.
Jetsfan
Quoting: Jamhuggy7
this is just the default order, the teams are in alphabetical order lmao

I know....but you know who picks last so...

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll