23$81,500,000$66,794,286$597,561$1,507,500$14,705,714
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Montreal Canadiens
$5,500,000$5,500,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 6
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$537,500$538K)
C
UFA - 1
$880,833$880,833 (Performance Bonus$300,000$300K)
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$2,125,000$2,125,000
RW, LW
UFA - 3
$3,500,000$3,500,000
C
UFA - 1
$6,500,000$6,500,000
RW, LW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
$2,040,000$2,040,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$4,500,000$4,500,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Anaheim Ducks
$1,450,000$1,450,000
RW
UFA - 2
$950,000$950,000
C, LW
UFA - 2
$750,000$750,000
C
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
RW
UFA - 2
$750,000$750,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$880,833$880,833
RW, LW
RFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
Logo of the Nashville Predators
$3,750,000$3,750,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$7,857,143$7,857,143
RD
UFA - 5
Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights
$3,500,000$3,500,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$875,000$875,000
LD/RD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$2,343,750$2,343,750
RD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
$10,500,000$10,500,000
G
NMC
UFA - 5
$1,750,000$1,750,000
LD/RD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$637,500$638K)
LD
RFA - 1
$795,000$795,000 (Performance Bonus$32,500$32K)
RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
May 14, 2021 at 11:58 a.m.
retired
Quoting: Campabee
Terry is NOT getting 3rd line RW from Gallagher, Anderson or Caufield next year. Also I SAID rn we have Tatar, Drouin and Byron on the team also we would rather just re-sign Armia than overpay for Terry, and we are NOT trading Drouin unless he specifically requests a trade and it most definitely will NOT be for another OLDER goalie! Face it this ACGM SUCKS! Stop trying to defend it with lame arguements, Habs fans know better what we would and would not do and what our needs are than some random fan who only likes to TROLL us!

in this acgm terry does and the habs are a better team for it. the team you posted blows. perry on the 3rd? byron on the 4th? armia scratched? bringing back danault on the first line? fleury is one of the best goalies in the league do you think primeau > fleury or what? good luck explaining that one.
May 14, 2021 at 3:06 p.m.
Quoting: DirtyDangle
in this acgm terry does and the habs are a better team for it. the team you posted blows. perry on the 3rd? byron on the 4th? armia scratched? bringing back danault on the first line? fleury is one of the best goalies in the league do you think primeau > fleury or what? good luck explaining that one.

ANY GM trading a top prospect for a 3rd line winger is a MORON!

ANY GM who thinks Terry at 3RW is better than lining up Gallagher-Anderson-Caufield-Armia down the Right side is a MORON!

ANY GM who trades a 25 year old 1st line LW for a 37 year old goalie is a MORON!

ANY GM who thinks moving Price to the backup position is a good idea is a MORON!

ANY GM who thinks spending 17.5 Mil on goaltending will win the cup is a MORON!

ANY GM who gives 35 year old Paul Statsny a 2 year 9 Mil contract over re-signing a 28 year old Philip Danault to close to the same money is a MORON!

ANY GM who trades away or does not resign all but 4 of their LH forwards is a MORON!

ANY GM who thinks this team is better than what we already have is, yup you guessed it a MORON!

Thanks for playing!
May 14, 2021 at 4:13 p.m.
retired
ANY GM trading a top prospect for a 3rd line winger is a MORON!

ANY GM who thinks Terry at 3RW is better than lining up Gallagher-Anderson-Caufield-Armia down the Right side is a MORON!

ANY GM who trades a 25 year old 1st line LW for a 37 year old goalie is a MORON!

ANY GM who thinks moving Price to the backup position is a good idea is a MORON!

ANY GM who thinks spending 17.5 Mil on goaltending will win the cup is a MORON!

ANY GM who gives 35 year old Paul Statsny a 2 year 9 Mil contract over re-signing a 28 year old Philip Danault to close to the same money is a MORON!

ANY GM who trades away or does not resign all but 4 of their LH forwards is a MORON!

ANY GM who thinks this team is better than what we already have is, yup you guessed it a MORON!

Thanks for playing!

lol.. i've never seen anyone get so many things wrong so quickly. you got caught not reading the thread.

- norlinder isn't a top prospect. that's someone like caufield. they aren't on the same level.

- my team as a whole is better. you had perry on the 3rd, i had him on the 4th. you had byron on team i got rid of him. my team is deeper and more talented.

- drouin a 1st line winger... lol

- price is barely above .900%. fleury is a vezina nom. no question who is the better goalie.

- i don't know if spending that much on goaltending will win the cup but the team would be better with elite goaltending.

- stastny would be the 4th highest scoring forward on the habs this season. better than andersen, danault, gallagher, even you're boy drouin. you don't have to be afraid of him just because you don't know who he is. danault wants out, get a clue.

- no one cares that much about shot side in forwards besides it's right hand shots that are harder to find. no team is perfectly balanced 4 shots instead of 6.

just clueless statements. ready to tap out yet?
May 14, 2021 at 4:50 p.m.
lol.. i've never seen anyone get so many things wrong so quickly. you got caught not reading the thread.

- norlinder isn't a top prospect. that's someone like caufield. they aren't on the same level.

- my team as a whole is better. you had perry on the 3rd, i had him on the 4th. you had byron on team i got rid of him. my team is deeper and more talented.

- drouin a 1st line winger... lol

- price is barely above .900%. fleury is a vezina nom. no question who is the better goalie.

- i don't know if spending that much on goaltending will win the cup but the team would be better with elite goaltending.

- stastny would be the 4th highest scoring forward on the habs this season. better than andersen, danault, gallagher, even you're boy drouin. you don't have to be afraid of him just because you don't know who he is. danault wants out, get a clue.

- no one cares that much about shot side in forwards besides it's right hand shots that are harder to find. no team is perfectly balanced 4 shots instead of 6.

just clueless statements. ready to tap out yet?

The fact that you think Norlinder is not a top prospect says a lot about your lack of hockey knowledge.

You ONLY think that your team is better but the fact that you have Terry and Lehkonen as your 3rd line wingers and think they can out score the likes of Caufield and Perry is hilarious, besides the fact that Perry is not there to add scoring he is a role player there to terrorize the oppositions goalies and other players much like Gally on the 1st line. Perry out scored both Terry and Lehkonen this year.

Byron is not just a throw away player he brings speed and PKing to the team that is not so easily replaced. Plus he is good for 20 ish goals in a normal season. Also Byron-Evans-Lehkonen have been one of the best 4th lines in the league this year. But ok your team is DEFINITELY deeper (insert eyeroll)

Drouin might not be a Matthew's, McDavid or Crosby but he is still a 1st line winger. Just cause you have some sort of bias against him and the Habs doesn't make you right.

I would like to know exactly where I said that either one of Price or Fleury was the better goalie infact I would like you to point out exactly where I made ANY comparison at all. My statements were 1. Trading the younger Drouin for the older Fleury is a mistake and 2. Moving Price to the backup position is stupid. Nowhere there did I ever even use the name Fleury.

Paying 17.5 Mil to 2 goalies would be stupid because you are preventing better upgrades at other positions. For instance without Terry and Fleury we could throw money at Hall for the 1 LW position or something similar.

I know exactly who Statsny is he is a 36 year old player probably looking to retire in the next 1-3 years who plays second line center between 2 of the league's top 20 wingers. HELL if you put me there I would look amazing as well but it doesn't mean that either of us would look the same between Terry and Lehkonen.

There might not be a whole lot of emphasis on shot among forwards but when your team has 10 of their 14 forwards and 5 of their top 6, who shoot from the same side its easier for goalies to cheat on shots.

You are right though about your last sentence you are utterly clueless!
May 14, 2021 at 5:31 p.m.
retired
The fact that you think Norlinder is not a top prospect says a lot about your lack of hockey knowledge.

You ONLY think that your team is better but the fact that you have Terry and Lehkonen as your 3rd line wingers and think they can out score the likes of Caufield and Perry is hilarious, besides the fact that Perry is not there to add scoring he is a role player there to terrorize the oppositions goalies and other players much like Gally on the 1st line. Perry out scored both Terry and Lehkonen this year.

Byron is not just a throw away player he brings speed and PKing to the team that is not so easily replaced. Plus he is good for 20 ish goals in a normal season. Also Byron-Evans-Lehkonen have been one of the best 4th lines in the league this year. But ok your team is DEFINITELY deeper (insert eyeroll)

Drouin might not be a Matthew's, McDavid or Crosby but he is still a 1st line winger. Just cause you have some sort of bias against him and the Habs doesn't make you right.

I would like to know exactly where I said that either one of Price or Fleury was the better goalie infact I would like you to point out exactly where I made ANY comparison at all. My statements were 1. Trading the younger Drouin for the older Fleury is a mistake and 2. Moving Price to the backup position is stupid. Nowhere there did I ever even use the name Fleury.

Paying 17.5 Mil to 2 goalies would be stupid because you are preventing better upgrades at other positions. For instance without Terry and Fleury we could throw money at Hall for the 1 LW position or something similar.

I know exactly who Statsny is he is a 36 year old player probably looking to retire in the next 1-3 years who plays second line center between 2 of the league's top 20 wingers. HELL if you put me there I would look amazing as well but it doesn't mean that either of us would look the same between Terry and Lehkonen.

There might not be a whole lot of emphasis on shot among forwards but when your team has 10 of their 14 forwards and 5 of their top 6, who shoot from the same side its easier for goalies to cheat on shots.

You are right though about your last sentence you are utterly clueless!

you got caught not reading again... i have caufield ahead of terry and lehky. and perry is on the 4th becuase his speed is slowing down. 4th line and pp time.

byron is the definition of a throw away player. you can get a pker for a million and you want to pay him $3.4m and think he's still a 20g scorer lolol.

now you're comparing drouin to superstars.. get real. he's a 2nd line winger on almost every team.

you didn't have to say price was better. you said it was stupid to move him to back up. where are you going to play fluery genius.

whats your solution to goaltending???

i still don't think you know who stastny is and maybe not even know how good fluery. do you watch western games?
May 14, 2021 at 6:51 p.m.
you got caught not reading again... i have caufield ahead of terry and lehky. and perry is on the 4th becuase his speed is slowing down. 4th line and pp time.

byron is the definition of a throw away player. you can get a pker for a million and you want to pay him $3.4m and think he's still a 20g scorer lolol.

now you're comparing drouin to superstars.. get real. he's a 2nd line winger on almost every team.

you didn't have to say price was better. you said it was stupid to move him to back up. where are you going to play fluery genius.

whats your solution to goaltending???

i still don't think you know who stastny is and maybe not even know how good fluery. do you watch western games?

I read your lineup just fine, you just don't have the compression to follow what is being said. Without trading Drouiĺn for another expensive Sr citizen of a goalie Caufield would play his natural side so Terry isn't needed.

Also Perry does just fine in the 3rd line role , I know your attention span is short but try to follow this again. Perry had more points than Terry did this year. Perry doesn't need to be fast to stand in front of the net and wreak havoc.

Stats don't lie my friend, Byron is perfectly capable of putting up 20 goals. He already has and the fact that you don't realize that or acknowledge it at least shows just how biased you are towards the Habs.

Where exactly did I compare Drouin to to a superstar? I said he MIGHT NOT BE A MATTHEWS, MCDAVID OR CROSBY but he is still a 1st line winger. Look around the league Drouin is as good or better than the likes of Pujujarvi, Zucker, Galchenyuk, Hyman, Terry, Duclair, Greenway and Foligno (Marcus), Rust or Guntzel. All considered 1st line wingers for their respective teams just cause Drouin is a playmaker instead of a shooter doesn't make him a 2nd line winger.

Again, I wouldn't be dumb enough to trade a 25 year old 1st line winger player in their prime for a 7 mil 36 year old goalie who maybe has 2 or 3 good years left. So the answer to your question is I WOULD NOT PLAY FLEURY ANYWHERE!

Price-Bernier or Price-Khudobin or Price-Allen or Price-Dreidger or Hell even trade Price and bring in someone like Fleury (for picks) or Keumper or Raanta or another starter. But I absolutely wouldn't pay 17.5 Mil for 2 aging goalies.

Again Statany is good but for how much longer? 1-2-3 years tops, Danault will still be good for 5+ years and Poehling looks to be back on track and could be good for 10-15+ years. I would rather be good longer than waste assets to be good for 2 years then have to rebuild again for the 1800th time in 10 years.
May 15, 2021 at 1:44 p.m.
retired
you keep saying you can read but keep posting stuff to the contrary.

if you like perry for the 3rd maybe you can get joe thornton or jason spezza for the 1st...

byron is toast. he'd be lucky to get 10 goals. he's a straight up cap dump.

drouin is as good as those players you said which conveniently none are 1st line players. he's a clear cut 2nd line winger.

fleury is better than all those goalies. do you know what he did this season? price hasn't been able to do that in years

if you like perry you should like stastny. he's got way less miles and is more productive. by the way didnt waste assets on him he was a free agent. unrestricted free agents are free to sign. no compensation needed.

i think you might just be confused by my roster.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll