SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2022 Top 100

Oct. 2, 2021 at 3:35 p.m.
Really impressive. I hope you continue to edit and add as the year goes on. Do you have a twitter or website to follow what you do?

Edit: Just saw the google doc. Hopefully you continue to add/edit to it as the year progresses
BruinsFan35 liked this.
Oct. 2, 2021 at 7:01 p.m.
Quoting: Heyhowareya37
Really impressive. I hope you continue to edit and add as the year goes on. Do you have a twitter or website to follow what you do?

Edit: Just saw the google doc. Hopefully you continue to add/edit to it as the year progresses

Man I'm not even halfway done with this thing lol. Happy to see that a lot of people plan to use it. I hate going on sites that have draft guides and come to find out they cost a lot of money. So I decided to make one that's free. As for Twitter, I've decided to stay off of it to stay out of the toxicity that comes with it.
Oct. 3, 2021 at 12:00 a.m.
Speak of the Devil
Quoting: BruinsFan35
Including overaged players, my list is currently at 325. And it took me a little over 3 weeks to get my draft guide where it’s at now, and I still have to update them as the year goes on. I’ve been working on it for minimum 3 hours a day 6 days a week. And I’ll prob have to continue to do so until June to keep it 100% updated.

This is amazing
Keep up the great work
BruinsFan35 liked this.
Oct. 3, 2021 at 9:04 a.m.
Quoting: BruinsFan35
Man I'm not even halfway done with this thing lol. Happy to see that a lot of people plan to use it. I hate going on sites that have draft guides and come to find out they cost a lot of money. So I decided to make one that's free. As for Twitter, I've decided to stay off of it to stay out of the toxicity that comes with it.

Don't blame ya. I'll just bookmark the google doc. Thanks!
BruinsFan35 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll