SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

GM Game

Oct. 21, 2021 at 12:01 p.m.
I've heard about the Capfriendly gm game. How do you play and how do you join? I may be interested in playing in it depending on how you play.
Oct. 21, 2021 at 12:05 p.m.
GO FLAMES GO
A_Habs_fan liked this.
Oct. 21, 2021 at 12:09 p.m.
well, 32 CF users ( myself included ) are GM's of all the different IRL teams, all our teams are in the GM Game forum section but we do negotiations on Twitter. The way it works is we have a scoring model based off many different analytics and stats, top 16 teams make the playoffs, we hold our own draft lottery, draft, free agency, etc
jt0884 liked this.
Oct. 21, 2021 at 12:10 p.m.
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
well, 32 CF users ( myself included ) are GM's of all the different IRL teams, all our teams are in the GM Game forum section but we do negotiations on Twitter. The way it works is we have a scoring model based off many different analytics and stats, top 16 teams make the playoffs, we hold our own draft lottery, draft, free agency, etc

Oh ok. I don't have twitter so I can't join. Thanks though!
A_Habs_fan liked this.
Oct. 21, 2021 at 12:12 p.m.
Quoting: Sharkie0884
Oh ok. I don't have twitter so I can't join. Thanks though!

Well for someone who'd be in an Assistant GM position, using email/hangouts or another type of discussion website works fine but having a Twitter account will give you higher chances of becoming a GM later
jt0884 liked this.
Oct. 21, 2021 at 12:15 p.m.
Well for someone who'd be in an Assistant GM position, using email/hangouts or another type of discussion website works fine but having a Twitter account will give you higher chances of becoming a GM later

Alr I'll think about it. Is it public on twitter? If it is I wanna check it out and see what it is like. Also, where would I find it?
Oct. 21, 2021 at 12:19 p.m.
Quoting: Sharkie0884
Alr I'll think about it. Is it public on twitter? If it is I wanna check it out and see what it is like. Also, where would I find it?

Well on Twitter, we have a group chat with all GM's for what's meant to be just a general discussion of sports, etc and then we also send each other DM's for trade offers so you wouldn't really be able to find it publicly, however here our rules docs if you want to check out the base of the game *note that what is in there may not necessarily be up to date but it's a good base of understanding*
jt0884 liked this.
Oct. 21, 2021 at 12:20 p.m.
Well on Twitter, we have a group chat with all GM's for what's meant to be just a general discussion of sports, etc and then we also send each other DM's for trade offers so you wouldn't really be able to find it publicly, however here our rules docs if you want to check out the base of the game *note that what is in there may not necessarily be up to date but it's a good base of understanding*

Thanks man!
A_Habs_fan liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll