SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

nhlmock

nhlmock

Draft Class: 2022
Created By: Rightwing513
Published: Mar. 8, 2022 at 2:12 p.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Arizona CoyotesArizona Coyotes (1→1)
  2. Logo of the Montreal CanadiensMontreal Canadiens (2→2)
Mar. 8, 2022 at 2:29 p.m.
SHL NJD GM
Montreal easily goes Cooley/Savoie/Nemec at 2, there's no reason for us to go with someone like Lambert who's worse than them, Miro at 5 is wayyy too high considering his concerns and recent cancer diagnosis
Mar. 8, 2022 at 2:54 p.m.
Hii
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Montreal easily goes Cooley/Savoie/Nemec at 2, there's no reason for us to go with someone like Lambert who's worse than them, Miro at 5 is wayyy too high considering his concerns and recent cancer diagnosis

I don't think his cancer diagnosis should change anything, he still is a top prospect in the NHL draft, he won't fall that much although he will fall.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 2:57 p.m.
SHL NJD GM
Quoting: Hii
I don't think his cancer diagnosis should change anything, he still is a top prospect in the NHL draft, he won't fall that much although he will fall.

He's already fallen, his consistency, defense and vision issues were making him drop, add his cancer diagnosis to that and you have someone who will probably drop even more
Mar. 8, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
Hii
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
He's already fallen, his consistency, defense and vision issues were making him drop, add his cancer diagnosis to that and you have someone who will probably drop even more

Oh, okay didn't know about the other stuff, that makes sense then, I would also have Yurov higher.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 5:37 p.m.
In my opinion, Nemec is better than Jirick. Yurov is also pretty low on this list. Miro is also falling due to his health.
A_Habs_fan liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll