SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Should the Bruins go after Erik Karlsson?

May 1, 2017 at 2:40 p.m.
NBABound
Quoting: Banks
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

okay, you're right. So Orpik is better than Ekblad because of his plus-minus, right?

Yes, that is exactly what I said.

Now I understand though, the definition of stats is goals, points, and plus-minus.

This is absolutely hilarious.
May 1, 2017 at 2:44 p.m.
NBABound
@rangersfan...

When he says stats, he's talking about corsi, Fenwick, etc.., not points. You have no understanding of what that is I assume. The fact that you say Ceci is a #1 Dman is too funny. Sure you can have an opinion about who's better between Karlsson and Burns, but you have to back it up. In which you haven't done so. Please just keep growing and developing.
May 1, 2017 at 3:49 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Mr_cap
@rangersfan...

When he says stats, he's talking about corsi, Fenwick, etc.., not points. You have no understanding of what that is I assume. The fact that you say Ceci is a #1 Dman is too funny. Sure you can have an opinion about who's better between Karlsson and Burns, but you have to back it up. In which you haven't done so. Please just keep growing and developing.

So who would you take? Karlsson or Burns?
May 1, 2017 at 4:48 p.m.
NBABound
@rangersfan...

Karlsson.
May 1, 2017 at 6:10 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Karlsson.

I would much rather have Burns but i understand that you would take Karlsson and that we just have different opinions.
May 1, 2017 at 7:26 p.m.
Follow capfriendly

Karlsson.

I would much rather have Burns but i understand that you would take Karlsson and that we just have different opinions.

We know
LeafsFan liked this.
May 1, 2017 at 7:27 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

We know

ok, good.
May 1, 2017 at 11:11 p.m.
NBABound

We know

ok, good.

If you Can, would you mind explaining to me why you think Karlsson is not the best Dman? Actually we'll take it a step further. Why is he not in the top-10 according to you?
Duster liked this.
May 2, 2017 at 12:16 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

ok, good.

If you Can, would you mind explaining to me why you think Karlsson is not the best Dman? Actually we'll take it a step further. Why is he not in the top-10 according to you?

I didn't say i don't think he's top 10. I just don't think he's top 5. I mean, sure, there's probably at least 10 guys that i'd think would be in the top 5, but only 5 guys can ACTUALLY be in someone's top 5. So if you mean actually top 5, i would say that's Doughty, Hedman, McDonagh, Burns, and Josi.
May 2, 2017 at 1:07 p.m.
NBABound

I didn't say i don't think he's top 10. I just don't think he's top 5. I mean, sure, there's probably at least 10 guys that i'd think would be in the top 5, but only 5 guys can ACTUALLY be in someone's top 5. So if you mean actually top 5, i would say that's Doughty, Hedman, McDonagh, Burns, and Josi.

I asked you why you think Karlsson ranks outside your top 10. Not your ranking.
May 2, 2017 at 1:19 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

I asked you why you think Karlsson ranks outside your top 10. Not your ranking.

Because i'd rather have a super good defensive defenseman. Not saying Karlsson isn't defensive, i just think he's more of a two-way defenseman than a one-way defenseman. Now a two-way player is great, but if it's a defenseman, i'd likely rather have the defensive one because they're REALLY, REALLY good defensively. Also, Karlsson gives the puck away quite a bit (though not as much as Jake gardiner lol).

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll