SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Los Angeles Kings

Thoughts on kings team after Oilers series

May 16, 2022 at 1:00 p.m.
rookescr96
From and Oilers fan:

Upfront you gotta love how fast your forwards are, Kempe, Iafallo, Moore, Athanasiu, Lizotte, and Byfield can all flyyyy

Kempe is so underrated, he's a legitimate first line threat on the wing. Moore was so so good as well, if he has another good season next year that's such a steal of a player by LA.

Personally, I love Byfield but doesn't really seem that Todd has that much trust in him, yes he was going to make mistakes but i thought he deserved to atleast be in the lineup.

The backend is pretty average but show's alot of promise. Durzi is such a good player and has a very bright future of being a complimentary top pairing guy. Spence and Anderson both played very very good. If Bjornfut and Spence keep developing that could be a very good back end someday.

In net Quick is so good but might have to wait and see how Peterson turns out being a full time starter.
Jul. 12, 2022 at 9:37 p.m.
Extend Pastranak
Quoting: rookescr96
From and Oilers fan:

Upfront you gotta love how fast your forwards are, Kempe, Iafallo, Moore, Athanasiu, Lizotte, and Byfield can all flyyyy

Kempe is so underrated, he's a legitimate first line threat on the wing. Moore was so so good as well, if he has another good season next year that's such a steal of a player by LA.

Personally, I love Byfield but doesn't really seem that Todd has that much trust in him, yes he was going to make mistakes but i thought he deserved to atleast be in the lineup.

The backend is pretty average but show's alot of promise. Durzi is such a good player and has a very bright future of being a complimentary top pairing guy. Spence and Anderson both played very very good. If Bjornfut and Spence keep developing that could be a very good back end someday.

In net Quick is so good but might have to wait and see how Peterson turns out being a full time starter.

Sorry but Peterson simply doesn’t have the numbers to be a starter

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll