SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Winnipeg Jets

Is Trotz the right fit?

Is trotz the right fit?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

May 17, 2022 at 4:24 p.m.
I’m curious to see what jets fans think about this. I’m personally somewhere in the middle. I think he’d bring a ton of positives but one thing that would concern me is the way he sacrifices offence. I’m all for a team D style of game and believe that a strong defensive team could be what the jets need. I’m just a bit concerned about guys like Kyle Connor and Ehlers under trotz.

Let me know what you think!
jets12 liked this.
Jun. 7, 2022 at 2:31 p.m.
Passionate Jets fan
100% agree with you i would also like to add that guys like Perfetti and Heinola would more than likely never reach their full potential under him
tsyls liked this.
Jun. 7, 2022 at 4:54 p.m.
Quoting: jets12
100% agree with you i would also like to add that guys like Perfetti and Heinola would more than likely never reach their full potential under him

I think Heinola is going to be gone over the next 2 years regardless of who the coach is. I just don’t see a spot for him to fit, and tbh I’d rather just use him as a trade piece to try and acquire a top 6 winger or top 4 RHD. Maybe some sort of prospect swap could be possible?

I’m less worried about Perfetti under trotz. Hes so attention to detail oriented and trotz would love that. Perfetti also is accepting of growing his defensive game.
jets12 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit