SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Vancouver Canucks

Bo Horvat Trade?

May 24, 2022 at 4:17 p.m.
I just want to preface this with I’m not a Canucks fan, nor do I think the Canucks would trade Bo anytime soon, but out of curiosity, if the Canucks management decided extended JT Miller is more valuable than Bo, what is a fair value trade, I’m a Leafs fan, but I don’t just mean specific to the Leafs, to me the Rangers seem like a realistic option if they go that route.
May 25, 2022 at 2:22 a.m.
BRUCE THERE IT IS
Quoting: Tajleafs81
I just want to preface this with I’m not a Canucks fan, nor do I think the Canucks would trade Bo anytime soon, but out of curiosity, if the Canucks management decided extended JT Miller is more valuable than Bo, what is a fair value trade, I’m a Leafs fan, but I don’t just mean specific to the Leafs, to me the Rangers seem like a realistic option if they go that route.

Canucks management has indirectly said that signing Miller to an extension is going to be hard, so all signs point to a trade at the draft. He is not as valuable as Bo, as they will start extension talks already this summer.
Oct. 24, 2022 at 3:16 p.m.
I'm a Jets fan but I also care about the Canucks as I feel they have a similar problem, i.e. room/management issues.
Last year the rumour was the dressing room was divided between Miller and Horvat. If this is true one of them has to go.
Horvat will likely not re-sign because of management's inability to deal with said issues.
Therefore teams such as Boston and Colorado are likely destinations for Bo as they are looking for a solid Center.
I feel like Devon Toews might be a possible target as he is from BC and Canucks need help on D.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll