SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Trades

Marino for Anderson

Jul. 14, 2022 at 11:46 a.m.
(PIT/MON)
Marino for Anderson: Who adds?

Josh Anderson, Montreal: Gritty top 6 winger with a good shot. Big frame (6’3” 225) that can definitely throw the body and play the physical game (something we don’t have). 19-13–32 in 69 games this year. 28 years old and signed at 5.5 for 5 more years (until he’s 33). He has a M-NTC though I believe right now it’s a 7 team no-trade list and I think that list goes down to 5 in the later years of his contract.

John Marino, Pittsburgh: Top 4 RHD that had an exceptional rookie season that proved to be effective on both sides of the ice. Slight regress in these past 2 seasons but a change of scenery could help Marino find his footing and gain his confidence back. 25 years old and signed at 4.4 for 5 more years with a M-NTC in the final 3 years of his contract and will be 30 years old when it ends.1-24–25 in 81 games played this year. Average size at 6’1” and 181 lbs. Marino can play at both ends of the ice but he needs to re-find his offensive game.
Jul. 14, 2022 at 1:36 p.m.
Banned
I'm gonna say Montreal adds, I give the valuation edge to RD over big gritty wingers, but that's just me

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll