SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

bit after the draft how are the picks looking

bit after the draft how are the picks looking

Draft Class: 2022
Created By: zk97
Published: Oct. 24, 2022 at 7:25 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-looking okay so far, not good, not bad, fairly average. probably needs some AHL conditioning though. has a decent shot. probably could've gone down a spot or two in a redraft but since only slaf and wright are in the NHL its hard to tell
2Logo of the New Jersey Devils-vibin in utica, havent watched him play. has 0 pts in 3 games, probably not a cause for worry though honestly
3Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-doing decent in the big 10, 5 pts in 4 games is nothing to complain about. hopefully ARZ has their 1C of the future in cooley
4Logo of the Seattle Kraken-being mismanaged in SEA. not even a question. obviously hasnt been great because of this mismanagement, hopefully coaches and management pull it together and either send him back to OHL or give him third line minutes. huge steal ill be honest and probably stays as a steal for now unless he implodes in kingston
5Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-1 pt in 1 game what do i say. probably there were some better picks here, so many players fell, i'd go as far as saying kemell would be a great pick here
6Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Chicago Blackhawks2 assists in AHL cleveland already, not bad, its only been three games. good pick at 6, will hopefully become CBJ's 1RD eventually for years to come, and he'll have a strong supporting cast with Ceulemans, Blankenburg, Boqvist on the right too
7Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Ottawa Senators"we traded Alex DeBrincat to get Kevin Korchinski" my gut tells me this isn't going to age well but he's got 8 pts in 5 WHL games already, so its not a terrible pick just yet i think
8Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-not too sure what steve Y was thinking here, but hes yzerman so we gotta trust him. hes on a decent pace in the SHL this year, with 5 pts in 10 gp, had 13 pts in 12 gp in the junior sweden league and 11 in 46 in the SHL last year too. hopefully he picks it up
9Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-this guy looks like hes 25 already with his hair and beard. has 10 pts in 6 games this szn, which is an improvement from last year. i think this was a good pick, but the better question is where he goes next year. does he blow up the WHL some more or make the jump to the NHL
10Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-holding the same pace as savoie, with 15 pts in 9 gp in the OHL with saginaw, not really many notable players on this team other than michael misa. goes to show how good he's been
11Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the San Jose Sharks
12Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
13Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the New York Islanders
14Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
15Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
16Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Vegas Golden Knights
17Logo of the Nashville Predators-
18Logo of the Dallas Stars-
19Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Los Angeles Kings
20Logo of the Washington Capitals-
21Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
22Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins