SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

draft night predictions with explanation

draft night predictions with explanation

Draft Class: 2023
Created By: GradyTheOtherXhekaj
Published: May 15, 2023 at 1:53 p.m.
Description
i look at these players ceilings. (Obviously i know that most of these will be wrong)
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
2Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-agreed #2
3Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-I feel like the WJC performance carried him here and michkov deserves this more than leo
4Logo of the San Jose Sharks-again michkov drops and SJ scoops up Benson with a risky move
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-I know, i know, im biased but i do think people will see the contract and be scared bu not Went Wughes, big steal.
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-going to a great young core in ARI, will be a perfect addition
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-off the board pick, his size gets him merit from management
8Logo of the Washington Capitals-Caps pick up Sale, his talent is very conservative and he will be a good producer during the rebuild.
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-The YzerPlan strikes again, Red Wings make the playoffs and Dvorsky will play well during the 10 games he does play with them.
10Logo of the St. Louis Blues-i think cristall, will be a late bloomer when St.Louis gets their crap together, good pick though
11Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-A great Defensive prospect that will give great depth for VAN's defence
12Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Ottawa Senatorshim and smith with the established young guys will be a PROBLEM in a few years
13Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-I think that BUF will not love this pick in a few years, but they go for the rover and diverse talent in Heidt
14Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-Pens will take him with pride and fast track him through the org, he will be a solid depth dman in a few years
15Logo of the Nashville Predators-Underrated IMO, i think yager has some great skills and will do well in the league if the preds develop well
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-Making this when his injury is uncertain, it might make him drop significantly, but if the injury is minor i think he stays at his spot and goes to CGY
17Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the New York IslandersStevy Y goes off the board in a rewarding move for Lukas, a guy who has muscle and talent, and will be solid for the wings soon
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-two-way center that has great hockey IQ and will be a big Selke candidate in 5 years
19Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightningwhen leonard does enter the league he will ahve some great inflated numbers by the CHI's own Bedsy
20Logo of the Seattle Kraken-big for his height, i thnk he will have a breakout year in Minny next year
21Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Marchand type player, with a good defensive mind, and he likes to get his hands dirty
22Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Los Angeles Kingsa needed addition to the defensive core in CBJ,
23Logo of the New York Rangers-will be destroyed by NYR development :)
24Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Dallas Starsgood dman to add
25Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Edmonton Oilersclassic forward, can be a good second liner
26Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafsgood year in the MHL, hopefully developes well in the KHL
27Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the New Jersey DevilsHad a great year in VAN, good for center depth since Benson will play wherever they need him to
28Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-Deserves to be way higher but is overlooked and drops to COL,
29Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Boston Bruinsno secret they need some defensive additions and Bonk fits that description, a pass first big man who's got great two-way game
30Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Florida PanthersGreat offensive output in Sudbury and by far the best name in the draft
31Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-a get in your face physical player with good offensive skill
32Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-rounding out the first round, is Kasper, a promising and talented winger, he has to prove himself though, only having point through 27 LIIGA games in Finland
May 15, 2023 at 2:49 p.m.
I will eat an Oilers jersey if Flames pick Reinbacher.
May 15, 2023 at 5:39 p.m.
mokumboi
The Blues are not touching Cristall at #10, let alone with Reinbacher (his injury is not anything remotely serious btw) and Moore still on the board. That would be a fireable offense. And by fireable, I mean out of a cannon.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll