ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
2Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
3Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
4Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
8Logo of the Washington Capitals-One of the more underrated players in this draft who has had an excellent post season so this runs his stock up
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-I don't think he's as good as #5 because I feel a lot of his play is not that translatable to the NHL and I feel like he could be a bust, but still an awesome player
10Logo of the St. Louis Blues-in my eyes the best defenseman in the draft
11Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-having a good but not great post season so his stock slightly falls but still should be a huge asset (and this would be an awesome pick for vancouver)
12Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Ottawa Senators
13Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
14Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
15Logo of the Nashville Predators-kind of overrated to me and is very raw and a project pick. i cant give (most) project picks any higher than 15 most of the time
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-floor makes him a bit lower than maybe his skill shows
17Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the New York Islandersthis one is gonna get a lot of comments isn't it lol
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
19Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
20Logo of the Seattle Kraken-this is gonna get a lot of perplexity but screw it i guess. he's a damn good goalie
21Logo of the Minnesota Wild-offensive game could maybe put him in the second round but he really can shut down opposing forwards
22Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Los Angeles Kings
23Logo of the New York Rangers-i have questions about his floor and the league he plays for but if he pans out he'll be a huge steal here
24Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
25Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafsi've seen a lot of people put him in the second round but i think he's so good and could possibly get taken around here
26Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the New Jersey DevilsSERIOUSLY underrated
27Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-this guy sucks in my eyes and i could see him not even making the nhl. at best a bottom 6 guy who can play because of his senses and physicality but that's about it
28Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Boston Bruinsthis will also bring a lot of perplexity. lemme hear it :)
29Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Florida Panthersi've seen him all over the place
30Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Dallas Stars
31Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-i dont think he's as good as everyone says, but he should go in the first round and should be a heart and soul player that i think would fit VERY well in vegas
32Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-also don't think he's as good as people say but he should be good
ROUND 2TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
33Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-dont understand his hype but should be a solid bottom 6 player who can play 2nd line if needed to, but nonetheless a player that will help get wins
34Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
35Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-has had a hell of a post season so i gave him a bone and moved him higher than he probably should go
36Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
37Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
38Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
39Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Philadelphia Flyersi feel like this is gonna be a huge steal and will rub salt in my wound for that stupid risto trade
40Logo of the Washington Capitals-
41Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-very VERY raw but if developed very carefully could be a VERY good hockey player, but is in the 2nd round because he'll likely be a project
42Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the St. Louis Blues
43Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the Vancouver Canucksi have some serious respect for cataford and i feel like he's better than people give him credit for
44Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Ottawa Senatorsput up godly numbers but i want to see how it translates to higher levels of play
45Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-another guy having a great post season that had his stock rise
46Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
47Logo of the Nashville Predators-
48Logo of the Calgary Flames-
49Logo of the New York Islanders-i know he's having a poor season but really? 1st to 3rd round? i think that's too far of a decline for him (but i could be overrating him)
50Logo of the Seattle KrakenLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
51Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
52Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
53Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
54Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-i SERIOUSLY don't think he's that good and will be a mega project pick, but if he does work out he could be a serviceable player. we'll see
55Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the New York Rangers
56Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
57Logo of the Seattle KrakenLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafshis performance in the WJC U 18 was so good i had to bump him up from 3rd round to 2nd. this is just based off my rankings however i dont think they would actually take 2 goalies (but we've seen stranger things happen)
58Logo of the New Jersey Devils-
59Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Colorado Avalanche
60Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
61Logo of the Florida Panthers-really stepped it up during the post season and would be a very sneaky pick for this team
62Logo of the Dallas Stars-
63Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Vegas Golden Knights
64Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
ROUND 3TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
65Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
66Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
67Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-don't think he's as good as second round but he could end up being a heart and soul player who would win you games based off his leadership
68Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the San Jose Sharkssame thing as fine
69Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
70Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
71Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Philadelphia Flyers
72Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Washington Capitals
73Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-
74Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
75Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
76Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Ottawa Senators
77Logo of the Vegas Golden KnightsLogo of the Buffalo Sabres
78Logo of the Los Angeles KingsLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
79Logo of the Nashville Predators-
80Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Calgary Flames
81Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the New York Islanders
82Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
83Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
84Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
85Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Minnesota Wild
86Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Los Angeles Kings
87Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the New York Rangers
88Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
89Logo of the Vancouver CanucksLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
90Logo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsLogo of the New Jersey Devils
91Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Colorado Avalanche
92Logo of the Boston Bruins-
93Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Florida Panthers
94Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Dallas Stars
95Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
96Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
May 17, 2023 at 12:01 p.m.
SK
WPG agrees. Honzek at that point is a steal.
neo87 liked this.
May 17, 2023 at 4:19 p.m.
What’s your question on the NL. A league full of former NHLers and current NHLer (Texier). The floor of Reinbacher is a top 3D ans his ceilling: Heiskanen.
neo87 liked this.
May 18, 2023 at 1:28 a.m.
neo87
Quoting: Jobob77
What’s your question on the NL. A league full of former NHLers and current NHLer (Texier). The floor of Reinbacher is a top 3D ans his ceilling: Heiskanen.

im not trying to say he'll be bad i just dont really know how low his floor is
May 18, 2023 at 9:47 a.m.
Bedard23
Quoting: neo87
im not trying to say he'll be bad i just dont really know how low his floor is

I’d say his floor is pretty middle of the road but his upside is top pairing defensemen for a while

I don’t know why you question his league because that’s what everyone did with Petterson, Pasternak and couple other guys and we all saw what happened
neo87 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll