Forums/Mock-Draft

Final Big Board

Final Big Board

Draft Class: 2023
Created By: Kyle_Okposo_Lover
Published: Jun. 11, 2023 at 7:48 p.m.
Jun. 12, 2023 at 9:52 a.m.
redwings_13_40
What's your rationale for the guys you've dropped? Thinking specifically Dvorsky, Leonard, Danielson, Honzek. And what puts Perrault and Wood in the top 8?
Jun. 12, 2023 at 7:30 p.m.
Josh Anderson Sucks
Quoting: redwings_13_40
What's your rationale for the guys you've dropped? Thinking specifically Dvorsky, Leonard, Danielson, Honzek. And what puts Perrault and Wood in the top 8?

ik this is the worst answer, but im just not as impressed by their film. Leonard's floor is quite high but ceiling is lower than a lot of these guys. Dvorsky i dont have an issue with, i just like everyone ahead of him a lot. Danielson I have never realy gotten the hype for. I could see him rising a lot in my grading in the next year though but until I see it in production, I cant justify him being that high. And tbh Honzek I dont know as much as I should about. Ill watch more film on him but I didnt rly watch much of the Giants this season

I think Matthew Wood is a carbon copy of Tage Thompson and I think that he is someone who we will look back on and wonder why we had so low. He was on a weak Uconn team and while he didnt play incredible competition, he still dominated in the WJC-18s and NCAA as a young 2023 draft eligible. And Perrault's production is incredible and he reminds me of a more well rounded (offensively) Cole Caufield. In the right system he will become a star

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll