Forums/Mock-Draft

Mock with Explanations

Mock with Explanations

Draft Class: 2023
Created By: Chompzilla
Published: Jun. 25, 2023 at 3:53 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-scumbag blackhawks
2Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-should be Michkov seeing as the ducks are gonna be bad bad for at least 3 more years but GM shelflife is only so long
3Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-speaking of shelflife Jarmo is fighting to stay in the fridge another year. Carlsson is the closest to nhl ready
4Logo of the San Jose Sharks-Grier, BU, Center. doesnt have IDEAL size but at 6' he will do
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-really gotta assume they will bungle this big time. should be michkov but they go safe with Dvorsky. stacking up on players from the 7th greatest hockey playing nation on earth, what could go wrong
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-really need a D, but i think theres one left at 12 for them. take the swing you losers
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-full rebuild, i think you take BPA here (Benson) but they go with the safe projectable RHD
8Logo of the Washington Capitals-mmm hard to say what the caps do if it plays out like this. Leonard or Benson, but they just might take a swing and go perrault here.
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-wings would be ecstatic to take a physical goalscorer here i think
10Logo of the St. Louis Blues-oof st louis stinks. i think they look for a D man here? no idea tbh
11Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-vancouver needs a bit of everything. they would be silly not to take Benson
12Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Ottawa Senatorskeep the russia train coming.
13Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-RD would look good here. stacked prospect / young guy pool, can afford to draft for near immediate need
14Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-gotta replace sid and geno sometime. bare prospect pool
15Logo of the Nashville Predators-trotz wants gamebreakers, this guy has the potential to be somethign different
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-lol calgary. honestly they need someone from the area ish that will stick around for a ufa year or 2.
17Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the New York Islandersif things shake out like this i think detroit is looking at either barlow or honzek. maybe danielson if they want the center depth, but i think it would be hard to pass over barlows scoring and leadership
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-another team that needs guys to stick around. anyone in the top 30 from winnipeg or brandon lol? gotta replace dubois and sheifle i guess so lets grab a C from western canada
19Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightningthese scumbags should be taking bpa i guess. or bedards best buddy maybe. sure
20Logo of the Seattle Kraken-D man to seatlle? no one id take at 20. big, good skater
21Logo of the Minnesota Wild-no idea but ive seen this a few times?
22Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Los Angeles Kingsgoal scoring, probably bpa here?
23Logo of the New York Rangers-everyone could use a a big center
24Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Edmonton Oilersbig year in the dub, dont know much about him
25Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafsdraft kinda peters out for me here. give em a big winger
26Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the New Jersey Devilshard to project bchl but what a year. if they dont take him i think colorado does
27Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-cant keep all their D forever. get em a swede
28Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Boston Bruinstake a shot at a possible sleeper in brindley
29Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Dallas Starsd, wing, center. sure
30Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-carolina dont give a damn about the russia factor
31Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Florida Panthers
32Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-terrible year but hes 6'3 220
Jun. 25, 2023 at 6:00 p.m.
Leonard and Barlow would be my ideal round 1 draft day. Hope it falls that way
Chompzilla liked this.
Jun. 25, 2023 at 6:06 p.m.
mokumboi
Imagine being a current day WIngs fan and spouting off that the Blues stink... so cute.
Jun. 25, 2023 at 6:39 p.m.
Mo Seider
Quoting: mokumboi
Imagine being a current day WIngs fan and spouting off that the Blues stink... so cute.

i aint wrong. they had their 3 years of success and got their cup. now it is another 30 years of irrelevance. prob worth it for their fans
Jun. 25, 2023 at 6:46 p.m.
mokumboi
Quoting: Chompzilla
i aint wrong. they had their 3 years of success and got their cup. now it is another 30 years of irrelevance. prob worth it for their fans

Adoooorable.
Jun. 25, 2023 at 7:14 p.m.
Mo Seider
Quoting: mokumboi
Adoooorable.

you can just say you agree and im right, this is a safe space. and youd be over the moon with this draft so i dont know what youre whining about?
Jun. 25, 2023 at 7:21 p.m.
mokumboi
Quoting: Chompzilla
you can just say you agree and im right, this is a safe space. and youd be over the moon with this draft so i dont know what youre whining about?

Mmmbrokaythen?

And Willander would be cool, though maybe not my first pick. Not interested in the other two picks at all.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll