SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Option 3

Created by: penguinswin
Published: Mar. 9 at 11:59 p.m.
Salary Cap: $83,500,000
Season Days: 42/192 (22%)
Central Registry Determination: This trade has met the central registry's trade checklist

Logo of the Buffalo SabresBuffalo Sabres

OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Samuelsson, MattiasBuffalo SabresIR-$937,500011---41167--
Krebs, PeytonBuffalo SabresNHL-$188,854011---6231013--
Power, OwenWaivers ExemptBuffalo SabresNHL-$200,521011---5851924--
Savoie, MatthewWaivers ExemptBuffalo SabresJunior-$0001---1000--
Rousek, LukasWaivers ExemptBuffalo SabresEmerg. Loan-$169,531011---6000--
Östlund, NoahWaivers ExemptBuffalo SabresLoan-$0001---0000--
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Parayko, ColtonSt. Louis BluesNHL-$1,421,875011---6391221--
Faulk, JustinSt. Louis BluesNHL-$1,421,875011---4621820--
Buchnevich, PavelSt. Louis BluesNHL-$1,268,750011---61242448--
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial$8,538,1312242653616
Change-$2,616,0940-1-3000
Final$5,922,037 (↓)2241 (↓)62 (↓)3616261945

Logo of the St. Louis BluesSt. Louis Blues

OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Parayko, ColtonSt. Louis BluesNHL-$1,421,875011---6391221--
Faulk, JustinSt. Louis BluesNHL-$1,421,875011---4621820--
Buchnevich, PavelSt. Louis BluesNHL-$1,268,750011---61242448--
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Samuelsson, MattiasBuffalo SabresIR-$937,500011---41167--
Krebs, PeytonBuffalo SabresNHL-$188,854011---6231013--
Power, OwenWaivers ExemptBuffalo SabresNHL-$200,521011---5851924--
Savoie, MatthewWaivers ExemptBuffalo SabresJunior-$0001---1000--
Rousek, LukasWaivers ExemptBuffalo SabresEmerg. Loan-$169,531011---6000--
Östlund, NoahWaivers ExemptBuffalo SabresLoan-$0001---0000--
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial$484,9872346673811
Change$2,616,094013000
Final$3,101,081 (↑)2347 (↑)70 (↑)3811-26-19-45
Mar. 10 at 3:00 p.m.
Go-sabres
Stop buffalo hater
Mar. 10 at 11:21 p.m.
Quoting: BUFF742
Stop buffalo hater

I only hate BUF has all LHD. Really you need 2RHD to compete and Dahlin and Byram are WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY better than the turnover machine that Power is right now.... so he needs to be the one to go out and get 1
Mar. 11 at 8:21 a.m.
Go-sabres
Quoting: penguinswin
I only hate BUF has all LHD. Really you need 2RHD to compete and Dahlin and Byram are WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY better than the turnover machine that Power is right now.... so he needs to be the one to go out and get 1

Power will develop he's young. Right d will come in this cap tight world and Buffalo having space and a lot of top prospects getting ready to play nhl level
Mar. 11 at 7:44 p.m.
Power will develop he's young. Right d will come in this cap tight world and Buffalo having space and a lot of top prospects getting ready to play nhl level

I wish it was that easy.... but what prospect is going to be ready? Komarov? McCarthy? I don't think so. And Strbak has HUGE potential, but he is at least 2 years away. So who you got stepping up?
Mar. 11 at 8:07 p.m.
Go-sabres
I wish it was that easy.... but what prospect is going to be ready? Komarov? McCarthy? I don't think so. And Strbak has HUGE potential, but he is at least 2 years away. So who you got stepping up?

Sadly we don't. Novikov a good youngsters ready to step in. Either side for now. Our management dropped the ball on right d so compromise until ideal found
Jokiharu has actually been good and rfa so gives time for Strbak,komarov who knows but we don't need to be jacked
Buch great player but he's going to get huge pay in year.
With Power Byram Dahlin tough to pay Faulk or Parayko 6.25 mill. Oo
It's all about cap which is why you suggest this trade. We can wait thanks
Your trade proposal is ludicrous and our rebuild destroyed
Mar. 11 at 10:51 p.m.
Sadly we don't. Novikov a good youngsters ready to step in. Either side for now. Our management dropped the ball on right d so compromise until ideal found
Jokiharu has actually been good and rfa so gives time for Strbak,komarov who knows but we don't need to be jacked
Buch great player but he's going to get huge pay in year.
With Power Byram Dahlin tough to pay Faulk or Parayko 6.25 mill. Oo
It's all about cap which is why you suggest this trade. We can wait thanks
Your trade proposal is ludicrous and our rebuild destroyed

Novikov has potential; but again he is a L shot Dman.
I don't see how it's "destroyed" this is Power and Savoie for Parayko, Samuelsson for Faulk ( 2 totally different types of players) and Krebs, Rousek & Ostlund for Buchnevich. Each one of those is a win-win hockey trade; I just linked them together. Other than Sammy for Faulk, the other two favor BUF today and STL maybe in the future. BUF needs as many sure things as they can get, and this is actually my preferred "get Power out of town" deal for BUF
Mar. 11 at 11:09 p.m.
Go-sabres
Novikov has potential; but again he is a L shot Dman.
I don't see how it's "destroyed" this is Power and Savoie for Parayko, Samuelsson for Faulk ( 2 totally different types of players) and Krebs, Rousek & Ostlund for Buchnevich. Each one of those is a win-win hockey trade; I just linked them together. Other than Sammy for Faulk, the other two favor BUF today and STL maybe in the future. BUF needs as many sure things as they can get, and this is actually my preferred "get Power out of town" deal for BUF

Ps. These aren't win win trades for Buffalo
We don't want him out of town. You do. He's going to be fine player sooner than you think. Power and Savoie ridiculous for Parayko and his contract is eventual doom. Adam's would never do that Sammy for Faulk again gives us PP more than PK which as need so no
Buchnevich great for one year while 3-5 rookies join team and acclimatize then He's 10 million or gone. Next year another tough learning year for this team but look out in 25-6. Adam's not taking long term aging vets,hence Byram trade and he's adding very slowly and carefully. Lots of ufas will be gone and needed ufas will be in.
So wish you luck but you none of your ideas age well enough for when team ready to content. So happy ice trails
Mar. 11 at 11:27 p.m.
Ps. These aren't win win trades for Buffalo
We don't want him out of town. You do. He's going to be fine player sooner than you think. Power and Savoie ridiculous for Parayko and his contract is eventual doom. Adam's would never do that Sammy for Faulk again gives us PP more than PK which as need so no
Buchnevich great for one year while 3-5 rookies join team and acclimatize then He's 10 million or gone. Next year another tough learning year for this team but look out in 25-6. Adam's not taking long term aging vets,hence Byram trade and he's adding very slowly and carefully. Lots of ufas will be gone and needed ufas will be in.
So wish you luck but you none of your ideas age well enough for when team ready to content. So happy ice trails

By 25/26 Adams will be gone if they aren't in the playoffs next year. Sammy is injury prone due to the way he plays. Take a deal while he has value. Savoie has not shown enough yet to warrant the hype BUF fans have for him. Great junior players don't always make great or even good NHL'ers.

I think you are overvaluing Buch's next deal; it will be less than Skinner's cap hit which will be of the books soon.

And I don't see Power being anything more than Eric Johnson after he got drafted. Lots of similarities.... again, he was a fine player but not franchise level player like a no.1 pick should be. I would actually be glad to be wrong about him; but I don't see it
Mar. 11 at 11:34 p.m.
Go-sabres
By 25/26 Adams will be gone if they aren't in the playoffs next year. Sammy is injury prone due to the way he plays. Take a deal while he has value. Savoie has not shown enough yet to warrant the hype BUF fans have for him. Great junior players don't always make great or even good NHL'ers.

I think you are overvaluing Buch's next deal; it will be less than Skinner's cap hit which will be of the books soon.

And I don't see Power being anything more than Eric Johnson after he got drafted. Lots of similarities.... again, he was a fine player but not franchise level player like a no.1 pick should be. I would actually be glad to be wrong about him; but I don't see it

Sammy should go with Johnson ready and Novikov who's my favorite of the 3. Dahlin took few years,he turned out, they were patient with Mittelstadt he turned out,Thompson the same. Power will be same. Give him time
Mar. 12 at 7:58 p.m.
Sammy should go with Johnson ready and Novikov who's my favorite of the 3. Dahlin took few years,he turned out, they were patient with Mittelstadt he turned out,Thompson the same. Power will be same. Give him time

Maybe you're right and time will tell. I just worry about his tendencies were different than Dahlin, so the argument that Dahlin worked out great doesn't fit for me. I see way more Risto in his early years than Dahlin. And that IS something to worry about

I think Novikov can absolutely be a solid 3D. Just not sure it's next year. Maybe year after. I still think Strbak could be the best Dman BUF has that isn't in BUF already
Mar. 12 at 8:15 p.m.
Go-sabres
Maybe you're right and time will tell. I just worry about his tendencies were different than Dahlin, so the argument that Dahlin worked out great doesn't fit for me. I see way more Risto in his early years than Dahlin. And that IS something to worry about

I think Novikov can absolutely be a solid 3D. Just not sure it's next year. Maybe year after. I still think Strbak could be the best Dman BUF has that isn't in BUF already

Yes. You could be right

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll