SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Draft Class: 2024
Created By: Hockey_Legion
Published: Apr. 9 at 12:36 p.m.
Description
Top 15 in 2024
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Anaheim DucksAnaheim Ducks (3→1)
  2. Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksChicago Blackhawks (2→2)
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-The obvious selection. High ceiling, top line center
2Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Easily the second best player. Elite shooting from the wing.
3Logo of the San Jose Sharks-Lots of options on D, but I think Levshunov is the best available. Great offensive upside
4Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Very strong, capable Power forward who can drive around or through defenders
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Habs have no need for a defencemen, so Catton is the best forward available. Great passer who would slot in excellently behind or ahead of Suzuki.
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-High upside RHD with an insane offensive ceiling.
7Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Simple best player available. Strong 2-way game with the ability to control the game with long stretch passes
8Logo of the Calgary Flames-Very safe pick. Not the highest potential but a surefire bet to be at least a top-6 option
9Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Strong skater with a good shot from distance. Unrivaled production from an NCAA defenceman.
10Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Long reach with strong rush defence. Can chip in offensively.
11Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Longer reach, but weaker allround. Has a higher ceiling but a lower floor.
12Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-The second coming of Iggy can easily turn into a strong 2nd liner with a little seasoning.
13Logo of the Washington Capitals-Washington loves their Boom or Bust picks; (Miro and Cristall) Eiserman is very high risk but his ceiling is near unrivaled in the class.
14Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Nygard impressed at the WJC for a weak Norwegian team. Top 6 upside
15Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsProductive in the OHL, smart player with an easily translatable skill set.
16Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-
17Logo of the New York Islanders-
18Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
19Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
20Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
21Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
22Logo of the Nashville Predators-
23Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
24Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
25Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
26Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Florida Panthers
27Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
28Logo of the Calgary FlamesLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
29Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
30Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Boston Bruins
31Logo of the Dallas Stars-
32Logo of the New York Rangers-
Apr. 9 at 1:15 p.m.
Caps fan idk why
you think Az passes on the Russian?
Apr. 9 at 1:44 p.m.
Honestly I love the pick for the Caps and I am crossing my fingers that this is what happens at the draft.

Good comment too, we do swing big on prospects with large ceilings and low floors. Although I do think they got away from that with the McMichael and Lapierre picks going the "Safer" route but if I remember correctly there were questions about Lapierre when it was his draft year

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll