Lamarcus Bowen's Mock 2024

Lamarcus Bowen's Mock 2024

Draft Class: 2024
Created By: Lamarcus_Bowen
Published: Apr. 21 at 2:04 p.m.
Description
first round
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Arizona CoyotesArizona Coyotes (6→1)
  2. Logo of the San Jose SharksSan Jose Sharks (1→2)
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-new home = new leader
2Logo of the San Jose Sharks-the best defender of this project in my humble opinion. excellent play under pressure, great gaming intelligence and fundamental skills. system-forming player
3Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-a flang forward who has great productivity, creativity and control skills would be a great complement to Bedard
4Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-a balanced top-4 defender with a right-handed grip. what ducks need
5Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-lots of options at this point, but I believe the Blue Jackets won't be able to pass up this combination of size and skill.
6Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-the safest possible pick for Montreal's general manager. who's going to throw stones at him for taking a chance and drafting a right-handed defenseman with blazing offensive production?yes, there is a talented Austrian young man, but two are always better than one
7Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Yes, this is a very controversial choice. Yes, perhaps an elite defender is the best option at this stage. Yes, this player puts in minimal effort on his end of the court... but who will remember that if the best shooter in the draft is hidden there?
8Logo of the Seattle Kraken-for me personally, this is the safest choice on the entire project. guaranteed top 4 defenseman here for any team
9Logo of the Calgary Flames-I understand that you want to spend this choice on the son of a legend, but in the case of Calgary you can’t pass by Carter, you just can’t
10Logo of the New Jersey Devils-a young talented team that already has a good set of young defenders. but hardly any of them can boast of such dimensions and defense skills. this guy plays against grown men and looks decent, don't underestimate this fact
11Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-like the year before, Buffalo simply takes the best player that other clubs passed by.easy choice
12Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-one of my favorite players in this draft. tremendous skater, magic hands, great size and IQ
13Logo of the Minnesota Wild-his crossovers are solid, he’s an incredibly smart forward who gets himself in high danger areas of the offensive zone in order to create scoring opportunities, good defensive play, and he looks more ready for senior hockey than many others
14Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguinseasy choice. if a striker with such attacking potential survives to this decision, then he should be taken
15Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-no-risk pick, 2nd-3rd line player, possibly excelling in the power play. he injects any line he plays on with energy and intensity. all he needs is time to develop
16Logo of the Washington Capitals-I could write a lot of things, but I'm really just imagining them next to Leonard in the near future, and that would be a great combination.
17Logo of the St. Louis Blues-many scouts underestimate this player, they are confused by his defensive play and a number of other playing qualities. but in my opinion they underestimate this player's ability to make his teammates better and generate his team's offense
18Logo of the New York Islanders-a very talented hockey player who managed to damage his non-hockey image. Difficult choice. but the risk at this stage of the project is more than appropriate
19Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-by and large, it doesn’t matter who Vegas drafts in the first round, because in 2 years this player will no longer be on the team. but this guy really has significant potential if he gets better defensively
20Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightninga large forward who is a natural goalscorer
21Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-the injury has significantly ruined this guy's life, but we shouldn't forget about the initial potential
22Logo of the Nashville Predators-the next Nichushkin is here. why not?
23Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-has good skating and size, should gain weight and improve his two-way game, more shooter than a combination forward
24Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Edmonton Oilershe has good size and plays a nice all-around game.He’s got high-end skill, a dangerous wrister on the power play
25Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-An excellent two-way center who excels defensively. This is what Colorado needs at this point.
26Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Boston Bruinsthe right-handed defensemanwith good vision and first pass
27Logo of the Calgary FlamesLogo of the Vancouver CanucksQuite an underrated player, brings organizational attacking ability from the flank, he loves corner battles
28Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Florida PanthersHe makes up for his small size with elite footwork and truly good skating. also this young man is good under pressure, but definitely needs to pay attention to his physical development
29Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Winnipeg Jetsnot a great player, but adapts well to his role, has good motor skills, is hard-working on defense, doesn't complicate the game with questionable decisions and is able to make his teammates better
30Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-a striker with an excellent set of attacking tools, good control of the tempo of the game, has high speed
31Logo of the Dallas Stars-a high-end puck-moverwith high speed and smooth skatingand good aggression in the opposing half
32Logo of the New York Rangers-extremely smart player who understands his strengths and weaknesses
Apr. 21 at 2:29 p.m.
Josh Anderson Sucks
love the Buium respect. 2 is a bit high IMO but I could see him being a top 3 player in this draft down the line
Lamarcus_Bowen liked this.
Apr. 21 at 3:31 p.m.
mokumboi
The Blues won't want a slow winger with this pick. They want a Dman, if not to trade up higher for a Dman.
Apr. 21 at 11:27 p.m.
Lamarcus Bowen
Quoting: mokumboi
The Blues won't want a slow winger with this pick. They want a Dman, if not to trade up higher for a Dman.

Would Adam Jiricek have been a better choice?
mokumboi liked this.
Apr. 21 at 11:30 p.m.
mokumboi
Quoting: Lamarcus_Bowen
Would Adam Jiricek have been a better choice?

Definitely. A great choice if the Blues stay at #16. But there's a solid chance Army trades up to get Dickinson.
Lamarcus_Bowen liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll