SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Which team is worse? Buffalo or Arizona?

Who sucks more?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Feb. 5, 2018 at 9:50 a.m.
Habs/Pens fan
Since they are 8 teams that there is no way they will make the playoffs. Buffalo and Arizona are the 2 worst. Both have decent players however they aren't producing. Coaches suck on both teams, depth is limited, and have some over payed players. These 2 haven't even cracked 40 points yet either. Arizona is worse in the standings, however Buffalo can't even make two passes. I've seen Buffalo, and they sucked and very boring but I haven't seen Arizona yet. I feel bad if you're a fan of these teams but I'm sorry they just suck. I would like you to explain why (this team) is worse. My vote is for Buffalo.
Feb. 5, 2018 at 1:39 p.m.
Both are young team with a few bad contracts. You can't say housley sucks as a coach because it's his first year and inherited a trainwreck that GMTM and Bylsma left behind. Eichel is producing. A lot of the losses for Buffalo have been unlucky. Like Saturday's loss to the blues. How many games have you watched? They haven't looked bad in all of their games, they are just very inconsistent right now.
Feb. 5, 2018 at 1:46 p.m.
Habs/Pens fan
Quoting: wojme
Both are young team with a few bad contracts. You can't say housley sucks as a coach because it's his first year and inherited a trainwreck that GMTM and Bylsma left behind. Eichel is producing. A lot of the losses for Buffalo have been unlucky. Like Saturday's loss to the blues. How many games have you watched? They haven't looked bad in all of their games, they are just very inconsistent right now.

Ones against Montreal and Pittsburgh and the Sabres were horrible. I hope the team is good in 5 years but you never know.
Feb. 6, 2018 at 9:10 a.m.
[Redacted]

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit