SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Best Defenseman from 2015 draft

Best d man from the stacked 2015 draft?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Nov. 18, 2018 at 7:58 p.m.
Go Jackets
This question has become seriously complicated this year. Going into this year I probably would've had 1. Provy, 2. Z, 3. Hanny, 4 Chabot. Not sure how to arrange them anymore. Watching werenski play he's been very bad defensively to start the year (still very good offensively) and i haven't watched enough (or in some cases any) of the others to truly evaluate and compare them. What does everyone think? Btw if you vote other, list who you would peg as the best d man from 2015
Nov. 18, 2018 at 8:04 p.m.
Quoting: matt59
This question has become seriously complicated this year. Going into this year I probably would've had 1. Provy, 2. Z, 3. Hanny, 4 Chabot. Not sure how to arrange them anymore. Watching werenski play he's been very bad defensively to start the year (still very good offensively) and i haven't watched enough (or in some cases any) of the others to truly evaluate and compare them. What does everyone think? Btw if you vote other, list who you would peg as the best d man from 2015

Matt, be honest. Did you vote for W?
Nov. 18, 2018 at 10:16 p.m.
Quoting: BoltsPoint21

I did.
Nov. 19, 2018 at 7:08 a.m.
Go Jackets
Quoting: BoltsPoint21

No i didn’t vote in the poll
Nov. 19, 2018 at 9:15 a.m.
It's def Provorov. It's not close in terms of defense. He's the best all around Defenseman from this group. Werenski has huge offensive upside, but his lack of defensive ability has been exposed, despite playing w/ Seth Jones-one of the best all around Defensemen in the league. Chabot probably has the highest upside of the group, however. He's really been the top breakout D this year. He has the potential to be a consistent 60+ point D. All that being said, Provorov is already a #1 D who can move the puck and contribute offensively. Guys like that are few and far between.
matt59 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit