SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

what is going on with tampa? how many brackets are about to get destroyed?

Apr. 15, 2019 at 11:05 a.m.
not gonna lie this is upsetting me. i was hoping i would guess the champion right for once.
Apr. 15, 2019 at 11:22 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: rangers300
not gonna lie this is upsetting me. i was hoping i would guess the champion right for once.

Good thing I didn't pick Tampa to win it all. wink

I picked them to sweep CBJ though. I had Washington winning it all, and that's going well so far, but not the TBL-CBJ series. That crazy thing is, there's almost definitely gonna be someone in the bracket challenge on nhl.com who gets every series winner correct. That happens every year.
Brian2016 and rangers300 liked this.
Apr. 15, 2019 at 2:54 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Good thing I didn't pick Tampa to win it all. wink

I picked them to sweep CBJ though. I had Washington winning it all, and that's going well so far, but not the TBL-CBJ series. That crazy thing is, there's almost definitely gonna be someone in the bracket challenge on nhl.com who gets every series winner correct. That happens every year.

I would imagine that over 90% have TBL winning this series and over 50% have TBL in the Cup Finals. Anyone who predicts 6 out of 8 series winners correctly this season will be way way ahead of the pack.
rangers300 liked this.
Apr. 16, 2019 at 11:04 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Brian2016
I would imagine that over 90% have TBL winning this series and over 50% have TBL in the Cup Finals. Anyone who predicts 6 out of 8 series winners correctly this season will be way way ahead of the pack.

Still, though, someone's gonna get every series winner correct.
rangers300 and Brian2016 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll