LW, RW, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo of the Edmonton Oilers
$6,000,000$6,000,000
LW, C
UFA - 2
Logo of the Winnipeg Jets
$894,166$894,166 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
C, RW
UFA - 1
$1,200,000$1,200,000
LW, C
UFA - 2
$2,000,000$2,000,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$2,150,000$2,150,000
RW
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$637,500$638K)
C
UFA - 1
$2,835,000$2,835,000
RW, C
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000
LW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$4,167,000$4,167,000
LD
UFA - 4
$4,166,666$4,166,666
RD
UFA - 2
$4,500,000$4,500,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$3,200,000$3,200,000
LD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Florida Panthers
$2,733,333$2,733,333
RD
UFA - 1
$2,000,000$2,000,000 (Performance Bonus$1,750,000$2M)
G
NTC
UFA - 1
$720,000$720,000 (Performance Bonus$70,000$70K)
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$1,900,000$1,900,000
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$1,300,000$1,300,000
RW, LW, C
UFA - 1
$5,250,000$5,250,000
LW, RW
NMC
UFA - 4
$1,000,000$1,000,000
RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jul. 13, 2019 at 6:22 p.m.
No way the jets do that
Jul. 13, 2019 at 6:24 p.m.
Quoting: arafay
No way the jets do that

I know, it's a pipe dream. Would help them save some cap though
Jul. 13, 2019 at 6:27 p.m.
Quoting: ConnorsCousin
I know, it's a pipe dream. Would help them save some cap though

They can trade perreault elsewhere for a 3rd or 4th. Roslovic is already more productive than jp as a winger and is our future 2c
Lagaesson is a c prospect at best
Jul. 13, 2019 at 6:39 p.m.
They can trade perreault elsewhere for a 3rd or 4th. Roslovic is already more productive than jp as a winger and is our future 2c
Lagaesson is a c prospect at best

production wise, he's got one more point in 30 less games. So prorate his production to JP's, he'd have about 11 more points than JP at the same number of games played. Given both are still young and early in their career, I don't think the gap is as big as you say. I think JP has a higher ceiling than Jack but having the smaller sample size, I definitely think Roslo's value is a bit higher right now though.
Jul. 13, 2019 at 10:02 p.m.
production wise, he's got one more point in 30 less games. So prorate his production to JP's, he'd have about 11 more points than JP at the same number of games played. Given both are still young and early in their career, I don't think the gap is as big as you say. I think JP has a higher ceiling than Jack but having the smaller sample size, I definitely think Roslo's value is a bit higher right now though.

I think that their potential is pretty equal. At wing roslovic can be a possession driving p/gm winger. His game at c is yet to be seen though. Jp could become more productive but I honestly think that Edm has ruined him (or has at least greatly affected his ceiling)

I wouldn’t do roslovic for jp for 3 reasons
1) roslovic has 2c potential which is something we need
2) he is a possession driving playmaker who complements the jets’ overload of goal scoring wingers well
3) their ceiling is similar and roslovic is a much safer bet to reach that potential than jp

Jp is the opposite. He adds to the jets’ issue of too many goal scorers and he doesn’t play c
DripBayless liked this.
Jul. 14, 2019 at 2:24 p.m.
I think that their potential is pretty equal. At wing roslovic can be a possession driving p/gm winger. His game at c is yet to be seen though. Jp could become more productive but I honestly think that Edm has ruined him (or has at least greatly affected his ceiling)

I wouldn’t do roslovic for jp for 3 reasons
1) roslovic has 2c potential which is something we need
2) he is a possession driving playmaker who complements the jets’ overload of goal scoring wingers well
3) their ceiling is similar and roslovic is a much safer bet to reach that potential than jp

Jp is the opposite. He adds to the jets’ issue of too many goal scorers and he doesn’t play c

You've made some good points but I think JP is not a goal scorer, he's more of a playmaker. Yes I think he wouldn't do well with the Oilers but I think he'll do well on just about any team he gets traded to. He's a classic change of scenery guy and I can see him being the next Dylan Strome. I targetted the Jets because he's had success with Laine which is why I think he might be a good fit.

I wanted to also bring up how you said Lagesson was a C prospect and that you'd rather have a 3rd/4th rounder for Perrault. Lagesson is a budding prospect who might make the NHL this season if he shows well in camp. I think with the Jets in win now mode, that would have more value than a 3rd/4th who could be a gamble. I think the percentages work in favor of Lagesson than a 3rd/4th rounder. So I think there's value there.

Again, Roslovic might be too much but I think Perrault's 4M contract attached to that trade I think is something WPG should consider. It's not just downgrading from Roslovic to JP, it's also gaining 4M in cap to sign Connor/Laine along with getting NHL ready prospects.
Jul. 14, 2019 at 3:28 p.m.
You've made some good points but I think JP is not a goal scorer, he's more of a playmaker. Yes I think he wouldn't do well with the Oilers but I think he'll do well on just about any team he gets traded to. He's a classic change of scenery guy and I can see him being the next Dylan Strome. I targetted the Jets because he's had success with Laine which is why I think he might be a good fit.

I wanted to also bring up how you said Lagesson was a C prospect and that you'd rather have a 3rd/4th rounder for Perrault. Lagesson is a budding prospect who might make the NHL this season if he shows well in camp. I think with the Jets in win now mode, that would have more value than a 3rd/4th who could be a gamble. I think the percentages work in favor of Lagesson than a 3rd/4th rounder. So I think there's value there.

Again, Roslovic might be too much but I think Perrault's 4M contract attached to that trade I think is something WPG should consider. It's not just downgrading from Roslovic to JP, it's also gaining 4M in cap to sign Connor/Laine along with getting NHL ready prospects.

Jets do not need to create that space though. If they bridge laine (likely) they don’t need to do anything.

Even if lagaesson is a good prospect the jets are very deep at ld. Niku this year. Samberg and Stanley next year, and vallatti and Chisholm the year after. We just don’t have room for lagaesson. If he shot right I would think about it but with our depth at rd, I don’t think so.

As for perreault, at this time of the year, it will be very hard to replace him and with an expectedly larger role, I don’t think returning to his 50pt pace is far fetched. While jp for roslovic may turn out to be equal, roslovic could become our much needed 2c by playoffs while jp will just be a 3rd line winger on a team deep at the wings. It doesn’t make sense as perreault is fine in that 3rd line winger role and we keep roslovic

Something like perreault and spacek for puljujarvi and a late pick and I’m all over it. But trading roslovic doesn’t make sense for the jets in any capacity

On a different note how do you like Eric comrie and do you think he could be a fit in edm? With smith probably not but maybe there is something there. He is nhl ready and could become a starter soon
Jul. 14, 2019 at 6:04 p.m.
Jets do not need to create that space though. If they bridge laine (likely) they don’t need to do anything.

Even if lagaesson is a good prospect the jets are very deep at ld. Niku this year. Samberg and Stanley next year, and vallatti and Chisholm the year after. We just don’t have room for lagaesson. If he shot right I would think about it but with our depth at rd, I don’t think so.

As for perreault, at this time of the year, it will be very hard to replace him and with an expectedly larger role, I don’t think returning to his 50pt pace is far fetched. While jp for roslovic may turn out to be equal, roslovic could become our much needed 2c by playoffs while jp will just be a 3rd line winger on a team deep at the wings. It doesn’t make sense as perreault is fine in that 3rd line winger role and we keep roslovic

Something like perreault and spacek for puljujarvi and a late pick and I’m all over it. But trading roslovic doesn’t make sense for the jets in any capacity

On a different note how do you like Eric comrie and do you think he could be a fit in edm? With smith probably not but maybe there is something there. He is nhl ready and could become a starter soon

I think Comrie is being held back because you've got a great backup in Brossoit but I think EDM has enough depth in goaltending. With Starrett's incredible year last year and Smith's 1 year deal, I think 2020-2021 is when he'll jump in to that backup role with the Oilers. Also we've got Rodrigue and Skinner who could be future starters but time will tell. And this draft, we drafted Konovalov who is compared to Vasilevskiy.

Also, how do you feel about a Russell for Perreault trade? Would that be of any value to WPG?
Jul. 15, 2019 at 12:53 a.m.
I think Comrie is being held back because you've got a great backup in Brossoit but I think EDM has enough depth in goaltending. With Starrett's incredible year last year and Smith's 1 year deal, I think 2020-2021 is when he'll jump in to that backup role with the Oilers. Also we've got Rodrigue and Skinner who could be future starters but time will tell. And this draft, we drafted Konovalov who is compared to Vasilevskiy.

Also, how do you feel about a Russell for Perreault trade? Would that be of any value to WPG?

Nope. Difference between Russell and Perrault is that Russell is a cap dump, perreault is not

We would trade perreault to shed salary, not trade him for an inferior Russell

How do you like the deal I said earlier. Puljujarvi and say a 5th for spacek and perreault

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll