30Logo of the Washington Capitals-
31Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
Aug. 1, 2019 at 11:28 p.m.
Frankyhabs
Lucas Raymond is ahead of Holtz as of now IMO
Aug. 1, 2019 at 11:46 p.m.
Quoting: Frankyhabs
Lucas Raymond is ahead of Holtz as of now IMO

To me those guys are basically neck and neck, but I favorite Holtz. He's younger and he scores like crazy. Both of them are insanely talented. Best Swedish prospects since Pettersson.

I'd love to see a team be bold enough to trade so they can get both. Such a dynamic tag team. Centering that line would be a slam dunk.
Frankyhabs liked this.
Aug. 2, 2019 at 12:01 a.m.
Frankyhabs
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
To me those guys are basically neck and neck, but I favorite Holtz. He's younger and he scores like crazy. Both of them are insanely talented. Best Swedish prospects since Pettersson.

I'd love to see a team be bold enough to trade so they can get both. Such a dynamic tag team. Centering that line would be a slam dunk.

Your right we will have the luck to see them play at the U20 ! You seems to know your stuff so I respect your opinion then. Still Raymond was amazing at the U18. Lafreniere, Byfield and Lundell + Raymond/Holtz and I havent talk about Askarov next year draft will be insane (in MTL my town + smile )
Claesson4Norris liked this.
Aug. 2, 2019 at 12:11 a.m.
Your right we will have the luck to see them play at the U20 ! You seems to know your stuff so I respect your opinion then. Still Raymond was amazing at the U18. Lafreniere, Byfield and Lundell + Raymond/Holtz and I havent talk about Askarov next year draft will be insane (in MTL my town + smile )

This draft is going to be one for the ages. Incredibly excited for it, especially as a sens fan. First time in a while there's actually reason to get excited about being terrible, now that we don't have the pick from the Duchene trade looming overhead like the last couple of seasons. We've got our pick, and likely the best odds in the lottery, and 4 other picks in the first round including another 1st.

The draft may be in MTL, but it's Ottawa's draft all the way
Frankyhabs liked this.
Aug. 2, 2019 at 12:17 a.m.
Frankyhabs
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
This draft is going to be one for the ages. Incredibly excited for it, especially as a sens fan. First time in a while there's actually reason to get excited about being terrible, now that we don't have the pick from the Duchene trade looming overhead like the last couple of seasons. We've got our pick, and likely the best odds in the lottery, and 4 other picks in the first round including another 1st.

The draft may be in MTL, but it's Ottawa's draft all the way

Fair enought Sens fans deserves a reason to be excited. Your lucky in a way it is almost sure the Sens get a top 5 pick smile. I mean the draft is still in a year so A LOT can happen but the first 10 teams could get an elite player. Do you think Askarov could be a great fit for the Sens (since you dont really need D with Chabot,Branstrom,Thomson). Or maybe more a forward ?
Aug. 2, 2019 at 12:35 a.m.
Fair enought Sens fans deserves a reason to be excited. Your lucky in a way it is almost sure the Sens get a top 5 pick smile. I mean the draft is still in a year so A LOT can happen but the first 10 teams could get an elite player. Do you think Askarov could be a great fit for the Sens (since you dont really need D with Chabot,Branstrom,Thomson). Or maybe more a forward ?

I'm not sure if that's something Ottawa would consider in the first round. Definitely not with our own 1st anyway. Depends on who is still available once that San Jose 1st comes around. They could still do with adding another quality RD prospect. If you can get someone who can push JBD to 3rd on the depth chart, that would be huge.

The sens currently have one of the best pool of Goalie prospects in the league, including two very highly touted players in Gustavsson and Sogaard. Also have two other goalies coming off great years in Hogberg and Daccord. Obviously Askarov is leaps and bounds ahead of any of them, but I think there's enough talent in that pool that I think you can bet on one of them being the guy. I think Sogaard in particular is going to be a great goalie.
Frankyhabs liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll