Logo of the TBL
Logo of the TBL
Logo of the TBL
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
23$81,500,000$81,023,331$0$1,362,500$476,669

Roster

Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
$728,333$728,333 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$8,500,000$8,500,000
LW, C
NMC
UFA - 5
$5,300,000$5,300,000
LW, RW
NTC
UFA - 3
$5,000,000$5,000,000
RW, C, LW
NTC
UFA - 5
$8,000,000$8,000,000
C, RW
UFA - 3
$9,500,000$9,500,000
RW
UFA - 8
$4,450,000$4,450,000
RW, LW
NTC
UFA - 4
$728,333$728,333 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
C, LW
UFA - 1
$5,166,666$5,166,666
C, LW, RW
NTC
UFA - 6
$900,000$900,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$1,650,000$1,650,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 2
$700,000$700,000
RW, RD
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$7,875,000$7,875,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 6
$1,750,000$1,750,000
RD
NTC
UFA - 1
$3,500,000$3,500,000
G
UFA - 1
$6,750,000$6,750,000
LD
NTC
UFA - 7
$697,500$697,500 (Performance Bonus$147,500$148K)
RD
UFA - 1
$1,300,000$1,300,000
G
UFA - 2
$894,166$894,166 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$1,300,000$1,300,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$1,700,000$1,700,000
LD
NTC
UFA - 2
$700,000$700,000
LW
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Sep. 14, 2019 at 11:30 a.m.
Banned
Quoting: F3ruS
Hahaha indeed you did, that team of yours was legendary back then... ofc you beat us... our defense was horrible... and we had leaks on the offense... you guys had so much firepower...
but............. slowly & steadily our rooster trending in that direction... what your team once was = legendary

...but the pages are turned isn't it... hahaha cool Winking with Tongue Out

and yeah metro > atlantic , you are right, but Florida Panthers this year will be a painful matchup for anybody, they improved so much, jeez... Quenneville + Bob = recipe for success

I repeat, don't you dare to miss the playoffs!!! I don't want you to get Lafraniere, hahaaaa, that would be epic... Lafraniere + Malkin + Crosby = Easy cup for you again... hahaha...
I'm dreaming right now about our Vancouver Canucks 1st round pick = they miss playoffs this year --> tank next year = lottery pick in 2021-> 1st overall pick EZ, thx Benning Heart Eyes Heart Eyes Heart Eyes

Alright serious talk right now:

What's your prediction btw for next year? Who wins the cup , what do you think? I want to hear your expert opinion! Season is starting soon... so maybe you already thought about it!...

I think: Vegas Golden Knights right now... and not us... unfortunately...i feel like we outta gas at end of playoffs with like injuries... like vs Washington 1.5 years ago... Game 6 + 7... that was bad... like 0 goals LOL... fun times...

I don't expect the penguins to win the cup every year bro, it's hard to win. But they have just as good a chance as any with the roster. But if they don't make it I'm not sweating it.

As far as who wins the cup. That depends who wants it more. People think these speed teams win the cup. The past 2 cups shows that's not always true. You get those small players put in the boards and it doesn't matter how much speed or skill you got. It's why Boston has a good chance, Washington has a good chance, the Blues could repeat. They aren't afraid to take those shots at people.
It's not the NBA, anyone can win here if you are willing to do what it takes to win. Some people are willing to cross that line. Wilson head hunting, Debrusk targeting knees. Hockey isn't all about skill. Not to mention injuries pile up during the year. So I don't pick favorites in September. Talk to me in the last week of the season and I'll tell who I think wins the cup. It's way to early now.
Sep. 14, 2019 at 2:35 p.m.
Go Boltz! & Go Avs!
Quoting: pharrow
I don't expect the penguins to win the cup every year bro, it's hard to win. But they have just as good a chance as any with the roster. But if they don't make it I'm not sweating it.

As far as who wins the cup. That depends who wants it more. People think these speed teams win the cup. The past 2 cups shows that's not always true. You get those small players put in the boards and it doesn't matter how much speed or skill you got. It's why Boston has a good chance, Washington has a good chance, the Blues could repeat. They aren't afraid to take those shots at people.
It's not the NBA, anyone can win here if you are willing to do what it takes to win. Some people are willing to cross that line. Wilson head hunting, Debrusk targeting knees. Hockey isn't all about skill. Not to mention injuries pile up during the year. So I don't pick favorites in September. Talk to me in the last week of the season and I'll tell who I think wins the cup. It's way to early now.

Thanks mate!

Oh yeah, those "hunter type" players...Kadri... Suspension each year... but we got one: Maroon. I believe he will fight back, especially in the playoffs and will be a good locker room guy. Takes some pressure of Paquette ( our only real big hitting guy).
Well i learned my lesson. Last year i give my team before playoffs started 25% to win the cup. Didn't expect a hot & hungry team that much, but i should have known Tortorella better. He was our coach back then when we won... He can motivate, thats for sure. 1 bad word at Werensky before training camp ---> next day contract signed tears of joy. Now i will give less,than that... instead of the 6% average, maybe like 12% cool

Yeah typically western teams can put us in the boards and take away our space with their amazing defensive core and neutralize our speed, like Nashville, St Louis,Dallas... Vs east team i never feel the same... except vs Islanders this year... but that team has not too much offensive talent, so im not worried about them at all...

One good sign for us: We went for improved defense this year... offense almost stayed same... and we can get anotha' one at trade deadline or smth. Or get half year Kreider = big body as well, probably cost us couple of high draft picks, but thats okay if we go allin...

Well, what u said it's true, anything can happen in the nhl, but thats the fun part: the guessing game, when too many variables.
Last year, if u didn't know we lost our best D-man, Norris trophy winner, Victor Hedman for the whole playoffs round 1...
He played injured = worse than if he didn't play at all,(last games i think he realized it and didn't even play) he was not good. So it's not like columbus was that good on offense. The worst injury for our best defender come the worst time.
Our whole D collapsed in the process...

Next year... with the improved D.. and hopefullly nobody injured at the worst possible time... and we can make a good run... We'll see!
Imagine, when Doughty for LA cup winning year injured all playoffs...
They ain't win nothing in that year then...
Or i could mention from Washington,Carlsson...
Most important piece on D = can't be injured, teams are so close... whole year you played a system, then u have to change on the fly, or play injured like he did, then we see the result... so that was one of the unlucky factors why we lost that badly...
I could listen like 5 more: for example best away team in the league last year: Columbus... we lost both our home games instantly... only we were better at away with 62 points at away games(they had 52 points away- and that included when they didn't go allin - lots of games with weaker roster)... but we had some injuries, cold streaks,losing from 3-0 game 1 etc... so we got destroyed... Kuch suspension... no gameplan vs trap...
I would be actually happy if Vegas won, i like that team a lot, so losing to them wouldn't be the worst. ( or if they beat another team in finals, if we fail again before).
Anyways, going to be a good season. Can't wait for it to start.

Good luck to your team!

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll