SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

STL would you entertain

Sep. 24, 2019 at 4:16 p.m.
i wouldn't entertain any trade for pietrangelo for any reason. this team is already top 5 in the league and has to try and win now.

pietrangelo either walks in FA or re-signs.
Sep. 24, 2019 at 4:18 p.m.
as an islanders fan this is utterly ridiculous. Pulock is almost at the same level as Pietrangelo and much younger. Hes a clear untouchable. A young #1 d-man on a cheap contract? come on. and for 1 year of a top pair d-man who is maybe marginally better? and adding leddy and bellows makes even less sense. crazy trade idea
Sep. 24, 2019 at 4:25 p.m.
Islanders Fan
Quoting: grok
i wouldn't entertain any trade for pietrangelo for any reason. this team is already top 5 in the league and has to try and win now.

pietrangelo either walks in FA or re-signs.

Believe me, you won't like the getting nothing for him option. At least you can say you won a cup tears of joy
AndrewLadd liked this.
Sep. 24, 2019 at 4:27 p.m.
Islanders Fan
Quoting: neums33
as an islanders fan this is utterly ridiculous. Pulock is almost at the same level as Pietrangelo and much younger. Hes a clear untouchable. A young #1 d-man on a cheap contract? come on. and for 1 year of a top pair d-man who is maybe marginally better? and adding leddy and bellows makes even less sense. crazy trade idea

To put Pulock in the same category as Pietrangelo is asinine. He's a young, developing d-man. But Pietrangelo is a top-10 defenseman in the league. They're not the same whatsoever.

And your contract point? It expires this year. He's looking at a $6-8M AAV deal depending on the length.
Sep. 24, 2019 at 5:22 p.m.
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Quoting: joshelkin
Believe me, you won't like the getting nothing for him option. At least you can say you won a cup tears of joy

This is the cold, hard truth ?
joshelkin liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll