SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

lets take a crack at it shall we

lets take a crack at it shall we

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: mikeyj007
Published: Apr. 11, 2020 at 11:56 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Despite the rumors of Yzerman’s interest in Stutzle, I can’t imagine Lafreniere being passed up on.
2Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Big boy to play with Brady will make a LETHAL duo.
3Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the San Jose SharksAltough Sens could draft Raymond for a SAUCY line of Tkachuk, Byfield, and Raymond, I think they will opt for 2 elite centers for a NASTY 1A 1B combo.
4Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Due to the Kings having a lot of forward prospects, I think they will be more than happy to select Drysdale at this position.
5Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-The ducks will have a new hot duo in Zegras and Raymond. Maybe it’ll be even better than Getzlaft and Perry.
6Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Because the devils already have Hughes and Hischier, they may pass up on Rossi and Perfetti and opt for a defenceman.
7Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Buffo is THRILLED to be able to draft a center with ELITE potential to play behind Eichel. It could be either Rossi or Perfetti, I chose Rossi because he had the better stats and is supposedly better defensively.
8Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-The habs are also very happy to be able to draft an elite center at this pick, solidifying their center core with Suzuki, Kotkaniemi, and Perfetti.
9Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Great fit, can play along side Dach or Toews.
10Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Arizona CoyotesBecause the Devils have two top 10 picks, I think they will take the goalie with their second pick.
11Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Gonna make a WILD prediction here that Minnesota will take Holloway here. Might be a bit early but wild may be keen on taking an NCAA player.
12Logo of the Nashville Predators-Could be a good situation for Lundell. Can be mentored by Johansson and Duchene and play the third line until he is ready to take on a bigger role.
13Logo of the Florida Panthers-Panthers have a lot of offence say they may want to take a defenceman here. Will be between Guhle and Schneider.
14Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Spicy pick here. This may be quite high for a player that hasn’t played much this season, however Benning is quite high on skilled playmakers so I could see them taking a swing on Lapierre.
15Logo of the Calgary Flames-In my opinion, the Flames could be a perfect fit for Jarvis. He’s a small guy that can be sheltered within a tough team in Calgary. He produced points at an insane rate in the WHL and can potentially help improve the Flames team right away.
16Logo of the New York Rangers-The rangers aren’t afraid to take their chances on the Euros, and at this range I think this is a decent pick.
17Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-Solid defenceman. Although there are still some good forwards up, I think its okay for the Jets to take a defenceman here.
18Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York IslandersChabot 2.0. High risk but the Sens already got 2 incredible players that they can afford to make a risky pick.
19Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-At this range, Mercer can be a steal. Jackets are very happy to select a player that could strengthen their top 6.
20Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Toronto Maple LeafsProduced better than Mercer, could also be a steal and a great option to play behind Aho.
21Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Carolina HurricanesRangers will take another swing at a Euro. Due to Mysak being able to come over and produce in the OHL, I think he will be taken over Gunler.
22Logo of the Dallas Stars-Stars could use some more offence and Gunler could provide that.
23Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-Oilers are ECSTATIC that Quinn dropped this far. Could put up SICK numbers playing along side McDavid or Draisaitl.
24Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-Best player available with top 6 upside.
25Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsWild will add another goal scorer cause why not.
26Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Could be a good edition to a good team 2 or 3 years down the line.
27Logo of the Washington Capitals-High upside and a good pick at this range.
28Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Tampa Bay LightningA risky pick that could have gone a lot earlier, could be one of the best defencemen from the draft. Also has a lot of high upside.
29Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-Avalanche will be stacked in a couple of years. Reichel can be a great middle 6 scoring option to add onto an already good team.
30Logo of the St. Louis Blues-Another player who was injured for the majority of the season. Put up FILTHY numbers the year before and can easily be a steal being picked this late in the draft.
31Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston BruinsWith the game becoming more skilled and less physical, Cormier can turn out to be a very effect defencemen and is a good pick at the range in the draft.
Apr. 12, 2020 at 12:00 a.m.
Perfetti is a lw
New Jersey comes into the day with two top 10picks and leaves without their biggest need
A SNIPER FOR HUGUES
Leemer and zyyyp liked this.
Apr. 12, 2020 at 12:05 a.m.
Oh I didn't know Perfetti was lw. Then yeah that would definitely be a great fit.
Apr. 12, 2020 at 12:54 a.m.
Go Sharks Go
We aren't picking a defenseman
Apr. 12, 2020 at 2:26 a.m.
I like that the sharks take a risk but this isnt the right one. We need to get a forward out of this draft #1. Could draft wall with our second though
Leemer liked this.
Apr. 12, 2020 at 8:46 a.m.
Fan of the OHL
Quoting: papishark
I like that the sharks take a risk but this isnt the right one. We need to get a forward out of this draft #1. Could draft wall with our second though

I see Tyson Foerster as a scorer fitting in around this pick
Apr. 12, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
Banned
Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere
Perfetti is a lw
New Jersey comes into the day with two top 10picks and leaves without their biggest need
A SNIPER FOR HUGUES

Perfetti is listed as a Center, Maybe at the NHL level he'll be a LW but he's still listed as a Center and i think who ever drafts him. Will do it as a Center.
Apr. 12, 2020 at 10:01 a.m.
Banned
Quoting: mikeyj007
Oh I didn't know Perfetti was lw. Then yeah that would definitely be a great fit.

He's not listed as a LW but a Center so you're correct. Maybe at the NHL level he does become a LW more so then Center. Only time will tell.
Apr. 12, 2020 at 12:02 p.m.
sorry man but 0 chance NJ passes on Perfetti and Holtz for Sanderson... we need defence but we also need quality wingers. Sanderson would be available at 10, maybe even 17. and they already have Blackwood as their goalie of the future, love Askarov but I don't see us taking him unless it's at 17 and even that's a maybe.
Apr. 12, 2020 at 12:31 p.m.
Quoting: DiehardRedWingsFan58
He's not listed as a LW but a Center so you're correct. Maybe at the NHL level he does become a LW more so then Center. Only time will tell.

Look at information before commenting.
On his teams website it says left wing and if you watch games he plays left wing, and at the hilinka he played left wing

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll