Description
first round
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Buffalo SabresBuffalo Sabres
  2. Logo of the Los Angeles KingsLos Angeles Kings
  3. Logo of the Anaheim DucksAnaheim Ducks
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-duh
2Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-LA picks stutzle over byfield, since they have a lot of center depth, and stutzle can play wing
3Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-duh
4Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-winger to play with Larkin
5Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Ottawa picks the best forward available
6Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the San Jose Sharks(MTL) Ottawa trades the #6 pick to the Montreal Canadiens in exchange for the #8 pick and Ryan Poehling. MTL picks the best defenseman available, in Drysdale
7Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Devils pick goal-scoring winger Alexander Holtz
8Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-(OTT) Ottawa addresses their only hole in their system, picking G Yaroslav Askarov
9Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-(MIN) Chicago trades the #9 and the #56 pick to Minnesota in exchange for the #11 pick and the #25 pick. Minnesota picks BPA Cole Perfetti, with intentions of playing him with Kaprizov in the future
10Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Arizona CoyotesNJ picks best defenseman available, Jake Sanderson, who played in the USNTDP like Jack Hughes
11Logo of the Minnesota Wild-(CHI) Chicago picks BPA, Anton Lundell
12Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Vancouver picks winger, Noel Gunler
13Logo of the Nashville Predators-Nashville picks goal scorer Jack Quinn, to improve their shaky forward group
14Logo of the Florida Panthers-(WPG) Florida trades the #14 pick to Winnipeg in exchange for the #17 pick and the #48 pick. Winnipeg picks the best forward available, Dylan Holloway
15Logo of the Calgary Flames-Calgary picks winger, Dawson Mercer
16Logo of the New York Rangers-The Rangers fail to trade down, picking winger Rodion Amirov
17Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-(FLA) Florida picks the best defenseman available, Braden Schneider
18Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York IslandersOttawa picks the risky center, Hendrix Lapierre
19Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Columbus picks BPA, Connor Zary
20Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Toronto Maple LeafsCarolina picks center, Mavrik Bourque
21Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Carolina HurricanesRangers pick risky defenseman, Justin Barron
22Logo of the Dallas Stars-The stars pick the best forward available, Jacob Perrrault
23Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-Edmonton picks winger, Greig Ridly
24Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-Vegas picks German, Lukas Reichel
25Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins(CHI) chicago picks defenseman, Peremie Poirier
26Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Philly picks BPA, Kaiden Guhle
27Logo of the Washington Capitals-Caps pick Czech winger, Jan Mysak
28Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Tampa Bay LightningI forgot about Jarvis, he isn't dropping this low, but San Jose would be thrilled to get him. The rangers would probably pick him over Amirov in this mock
29Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-Avs pick best center available, Justin Sourdif
30Logo of the St. Louis Blues-Blues pick german, John-Jason Peterka
31Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston BruinsAnaheim picks undersized winger, zion nybeck
May 13, 2020 at 9:24 a.m.
Former Hockey Fan
That trade is complete garbage. I’d rather Perfetti than Drysdale, and we don’t need to give up Ryan Poehling to get him.
RobbStark03 liked this.
May 13, 2020 at 10:55 a.m.
HabsFan
If MTL wants a D... they will keep Peohling and select Sanderson very close value to Drysdale
RobbStark03 liked this.
May 13, 2020 at 12:07 p.m.
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
That trade is complete garbage. I’d rather Perfetti than Drysdale, and we don’t need to give up Ryan Poehling to get him.

I didn't really think about the trade that much from the Habs' perspective, the main thing I was going for is that Ottawa would trade down to get Askarov, and Montreal would be the best partner because there is risk with chicago taking askarov. Now after thinking about it, I think a more realistic trade would involve a second rounder and not Poehling, but I do still think that the habs would take Drysdale over Perfetti. As far as i'm aware the Habs future forwards are pretty set with kotkaniemi, domi, suzuki, danault, etc. so solidifying their D with both drysdale and romanov would be excellent for them.
May 13, 2020 at 12:52 p.m.
Former Hockey Fan
Quoting: Jamhuggy7
I didn't really think about the trade that much from the Habs' perspective, the main thing I was going for is that Ottawa would trade down to get Askarov, and Montreal would be the best partner because there is risk with chicago taking askarov. Now after thinking about it, I think a more realistic trade would involve a second rounder and not Poehling, but I do still think that the habs would take Drysdale over Perfetti. As far as i'm aware the Habs future forwards are pretty set with kotkaniemi, domi, suzuki, danault, etc. so solidifying their D with both drysdale and romanov would be excellent for them.

That’s a little better. I’m not that high on Drysdale myself, and while the habs could use a good RHD prospect, I’d still go with the BPA, which IMO is Perfetti.
May 22, 2022 at 3:05 p.m.
Trying to be calm.
Edited May 23, 2022 at 4:01 p.m.
Damn, that's a cool draft, I always thought of something like that. A really long time on distance learning is very hard. Many students find it difficult so they can use Browse this site the service to do your essays. In this way, you can improve your grades and level of knowledge.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll