SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Minnesota Wild

Anything interesting tidbits coming out of camp?

Jul. 17, 2020 at 9:33 p.m.
I can't stand listening to Russo speak and his twitter is mostly just shilling for the athletic; which i won't pay for with no sports to really happening.

So what's the latest?
TanSor liked this.
Jul. 18, 2020 at 10:44 a.m.
Edited Jul. 18, 2020 at 11:11 a.m.
Quoting: wabit
I can't stand listening to Russo speak and his twitter is mostly just shilling for the athletic; which i won't pay for with no sports to really happening.

So what's the latest?

I'll fill you in when I listen to Russo's podcast later today.

Main thing I took away from his article: Dumba apparently looks really good, has a ton of confidence and isn't holding back like it seemed he was doing throughout the year.

Hopefully that means he returns to form and we either have a stud blue liner again or a big trade chip to land us a needed center this offseason.

Edit: Oh, and there's a live scrimmage today at 11 central. It will be on the Wild YouTube streaming or you can listen on KFAN plus
Jul. 18, 2020 at 12:43 p.m.
Quoting: TanSor
I'll fill you in when I listen to Russo's podcast later today.

Main thing I took away from his article: Dumba apparently looks really good, has a ton of confidence and isn't holding back like it seemed he was doing throughout the year.

Hopefully that means he returns to form and we either have a stud blue liner again or a big trade chip to land us a needed center this offseason.

Edit: Oh, and there's a live scrimmage today at 11 central. It will be on the Wild YouTube streaming or you can listen on KFAN plus

Thanks. cheers

Good to hear about Dumba. I was hoping the timeoff would help him get his head right.
TanSor liked this.
Jul. 22, 2020 at 11:26 a.m.
I didn't see this Forum post until now. What do you guys think of Addison? I watched that scrimmage on Saturday and he looked good. I was very impressed. He looked a lot more NHL ready than I was expecting. Still would like to see him go to Iowa next year to develop first. Which I think he will.
Jul. 22, 2020 at 3:10 p.m.
Quoting: mnwild1790
I didn't see this Forum post until now. What do you guys think of Addison? I watched that scrimmage on Saturday and he looked good. I was very impressed. He looked a lot more NHL ready than I was expecting. Still would like to see him go to Iowa next year to develop first. Which I think he will.

Addison will be in Iowa next year, too many d-men for the NHL team already.
mnwild1790 liked this.
Jul. 22, 2020 at 3:21 p.m.
Quoting: wabit
Addison will be in Iowa next year, too many d-men for the NHL team already.

Exactly what I was thinking. They probably want to give him top pairing minutes to develop and they best they could do is 3rd pairing at NHL level...but Menell would probably beat him out in camp anyways.
Jul. 22, 2020 at 3:31 p.m.
Quoting: mnwild1790
Exactly what I was thinking. They probably want to give him top pairing minutes to develop and they best they could do is 3rd pairing at NHL level...but Menell would probably beat him out in camp anyways.

He'll probably be on the 2nd/3rd pair in Iowa depending on what happens with Belpedio and Menell and waivers.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll