SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

First round

First round

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: OldHabsFan61
Published: Aug. 15, 2020 at 1:01 p.m.
Aug. 15, 2020 at 1:08 p.m.
WPG will trade down, they already have Morrissey Heinola Samberg LHD, they need a center and Holloway/Zary is a stretch at 10 IMO
OldHabsFan61 liked this.
Aug. 15, 2020 at 4:21 p.m.
Devils probably go with Holtz over Raymond. The Devils already have a ton of small playmakers like hughes, bratt, gusev, etc. Holtz is the exact kind of wing they need. I also 100% think they pick schneider if he's available at 18. Can't imagine that they'd draft 3 forwards considering how their defense is looking rn. If I were choosing for the devils, I'd probably pick Holtz, Schneider, and Amirov. I also think both schneider and guhle will go before Barron, I don't think many teams will want to risk taking barron, especially edmonton at 14.
GMs liked this.
Aug. 15, 2020 at 4:32 p.m.
HabsFanSinceThe60s
Quoting: Jamhuggy7
Devils probably go with Holtz over Raymond. The Devils already have a ton of small playmakers like hughes, bratt, gusev, etc. Holtz is the exact kind of wing they need. I also 100% think they pick schneider if he's available at 18. Can't imagine that they'd draft 3 forwards considering how their defense is looking rn. If I were choosing for the devils, I'd probably pick Holtz, Schneider, and Amirov. I also think both schneider and guhle will go before Barron, I don't think many teams will want to risk taking barron, especially edmonton at 14.

I can see Holtz with the Devils but Barron if healthy is going to be a commodity because of how valuable RHD are
Aug. 15, 2020 at 4:44 p.m.
Quoting: TheSoo
I can see Holtz with the Devils but Barron if healthy is going to be a commodity because of how valuable RHD are

Go see my Mock Draft
I made it a couple hours ago

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll