SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2020 3 Rounds

2020 3 Rounds

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: crankshaft
Published: Aug. 20, 2020 at 4:59 p.m.
Aug. 20, 2020 at 10:02 p.m.
I could see the Habs taking Miettinen over Tullio if he's available. The Habs will probably take someone like Ruben Rafkin over Tyler Kleven because Rafkin could fill their need of a defensive LHD.
Aug. 20, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
Quoting: Club_de_Hockey_le_Canadien
I could see the Habs taking Miettinen over Tullio if he's available. The Habs will probably take someone like Ruben Rafkin over Tyler Kleven because Rafkin could fill their need of a defensive LHD.

I barely know the habs needs but have tried to know more because the only people who comment on my drafts are habs fans lol. But I think this is a good draft for them picking up Zary, Kleven Chromiak, Blomqvist, Tullio and Knazko. I would be pleased if my Sharks had this kind of a draft. I thought about Amirov for Habs too because I think he will be an absolute beast in a few years time.
Aug. 21, 2020 at 2:34 p.m.
Mr
If the the draft was looking like this i would like DRW to pick JOHN-JASON PETERKA ,KASPER SIMONTAIVAL and JOEL BLOMQVIST in the 2nd round
3rd round i would go for JÉRÉMIE POIRIER and CARTER SAVOIE

1st round any of Rossi,Raymond,Drysdale or Perfetti would do =)
Aug. 21, 2020 at 2:38 p.m.
Quoting: klcv262
If the the draft was looking like this i would like DRW to pick JOHN-JASON PETERKA ,KASPER SIMONTAIVAL and JOEL BLOMQVIST in the 2nd round
3rd round i would go for JÉRÉMIE POIRIER and CARTER SAVOIE

1st round any of Rossi,Raymond,Drysdale or Perfetti would do =)

Peterka would be a good fit but if Perrault is still on the board Detroit would be foolish not to take him over Peterka. Detroit should def take Rossi.
klcv262 liked this.
Aug. 23, 2020 at 8:52 p.m.
Quoting: crankshaft
I barely know the habs needs but have tried to know more because the only people who comment on my drafts are habs fans lol. But I think this is a good draft for them picking up Zary, Kleven Chromiak, Blomqvist, Tullio and Knazko. I would be pleased if my Sharks had this kind of a draft. I thought about Amirov for Habs too because I think he will be an absolute beast in a few years time.

Yeah most of the people on here are habs fans. Overall this draft is very good for the Canadiens. They have a need for an RHD to back up Petry as Weber ages (Kleven/Knazko) and a good scoring forward (Zary or Amirov/Chromiak, Tullio). I think we're all set in net with Price and Primeau but if he doesn't work out Blomqvist could be a solid goalie.
crankshaft liked this.
Aug. 24, 2020 at 4:48 p.m.
Quoting: Club_de_Hockey_le_Canadien
Yeah most of the people on here are habs fans. Overall this draft is very good for the Canadiens. They have a need for an RHD to back up Petry as Weber ages (Kleven/Knazko) and a good scoring forward (Zary or Amirov/Chromiak, Tullio). I think we're all set in net with Price and Primeau but if he doesn't work out Blomqvist could be a solid goalie.

I think MTL is set with Primeau and Price too. But some insurance couldn't hurt. I am at a toss-up between Zary and Amirov, slight edge to Zary but very slight. Either would be a smart selection.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll