Forums/Mock-Draft

Not likely but overlooked player

Not likely but overlooked player

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: Teemu_salami
Published: Aug. 25, 2020 at 9:28 p.m.
Aug. 25, 2020 at 9:48 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Man i feel so happy rn cause i have been the one saying this guy needs to come to the leafs and were 2-3 months away from hearing it
Aug. 25, 2020 at 9:49 p.m.
Quoting: aadoyle
Man i feel so happy rn cause i have been the one saying this guy needs to come to the leafs and were 2-3 months away from hearing it

do you think they will keep the pick? personally i think they should
Aug. 25, 2020 at 9:54 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Keaton1117
do you think they will keep the pick? personally i think they should

Dubas said he would only trade look into trading it if a defenseman of muzzins caliber was offered. So basically unless Parayko, Ellis, or Pulock was offered fat chance hes trading
Keaton1117 and Leemer liked this.
Aug. 25, 2020 at 10:56 p.m.
Fan of the OHL
Dubas said he would only trade look into trading it if a defenseman of muzzins caliber was offered. So basically unless Parayko, Ellis, or Pulock was offered fat chance hes trading

Schneider is a RHD a position the leafs are woefully weak at in their prospect pool as all their top D Reilly Muzzin Sandin Dermott are lefties - with Lilygren basically a draft bust and Holl as RHD there is nothing in their cupboard
Habs drafting Amirov - I don’t see that happening at all
Aug. 25, 2020 at 10:58 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Leemer
Schneider is a RHD a position the leafs are woefully weak at in their prospect pool as all their top D Reilly Muzzin Sandin Dermott are lefties - with Lilygren basically a draft bust and Holl as RHD there is nothing in their cupboard
Habs drafting Amirov - I don’t see that happening at all

In general Dubas is probs drafting Schneider but if Parayko was offered he would probs accept that to
Aug. 25, 2020 at 11:05 p.m.
Fan of the OHL
In general Dubas is probs drafting Schneider but if Parayko was offered he would probs accept that to

Little Harry Potter Dubas would have to shed another salary - the useless Nylander or Jonsson to afford Parayko at $5.5 million who is a corner stone of the Blues - I can’t see the blues giving him up
Aug. 25, 2020 at 11:05 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Leemer
Little Harry Potter Dubas would have to shed another salary - the useless Nylander or Jonsson to afford Parayko at $5.5 million who is a corner stone of the Blues - I can’t see the blues giving him up

johnssons probs gone anyways for picks. Dubas probs intends to keep kerfoot as he is the best defensively out of those 3.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll