Draft Class: 2020
Created By: Jonathan4028
Published: Sep. 5, 2020 at 4:55 p.m.
Sep. 5, 2020 at 5:29 p.m.
Bergevin will take Askarov if he's still available
Sep. 5, 2020 at 5:39 p.m.
Quoting: Suzuki_Cup

If he’s still available maybeee, but we have primeau and if there’s really no one that stands out, sure
Sep. 5, 2020 at 6:02 p.m.

Still haven’t got comfortable with that idea. And I’m someone who loves good goaltending
Sep. 5, 2020 at 8:37 p.m.
Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere
Still haven’t got comfortable with that idea. And I’m someone who loves good goaltending

I'm not saying I'm comfortable with it, I'm just saying that that's what will happen
Sep. 5, 2020 at 8:41 p.m.
I'm not saying I'm comfortable with it, I'm just saying that that's what will happen

I get that. Have you heard something new? Obviously there was that one report a while back but it’s one dude who if I’m not mistaken isn’t great at predictions
Sep. 5, 2020 at 9:05 p.m.
pretty sure askarov doesn't drop past 14 at most
Sep. 5, 2020 at 9:20 p.m.
Lenny7

I could see it? But why though? Price isn’t going anywhere, and Primeau seems like he’ll be fine. Goaltender depth is great and all, but the Habs have other holes that could be filled at that spot.
Sep. 7, 2020 at 9:38 a.m.
Quoting: Lenny7
I could see it? But why though? Price isn’t going anywhere, and Primeau seems like he’ll be fine. Goaltender depth is great and all, but the Habs have other holes that could be filled at that spot.

Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere
I get that. Have you heard something new? Obviously there was that one report a while back but it’s one dude who if I’m not mistaken isn’t great at predictions

Defense wins championship. I could very well see Bergevin getting another "best in the world" goalie (when he'll be in his prime). I read that Bergevin really liked him, and it would be a move that I could really see MB do (although I'm sure Askarov will be gone at 16 but, that's what I tought with Caufield last year). It would allow us to move either him or Primeau, and get a pretty nice return, since young elite potential goalies are pretty rare on the market. When you have one, you keep him.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll