SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

The spiciest of Takes

The spiciest of Takes

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: Connys_Cucks
Published: Sep. 24, 2020 at 3:50 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the New York Rangers-If this isn't a spicy out of left field take....idk what is. The obvious choice.
2Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Very hard choice. I'm a big believer in the best player available, and so I'm taking Byfield if I'm Rob Blake. Stuzle might fit the mold and timeline better, but Byfield is too good.
3Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the San Jose SharksObvious choice for the Sens here.
4Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-The Wings need a centre badly. There is so many comparisons being drawn between Rossi and B.Point. I think Stevey Y takes this guy. Heck of a player.
5Logo of the Ottawa Senators-You got Stuzle, and I truly believe he's going to be a centre for the Senators. I think, while the incentive is to take Drysdale, you pick best player on the board and thats Raymond. Elite offensive talent
6Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Perfetti worries me if his skill will translate fully to the NHL game. Not a chance he falls past this spot though.
7Logo of the New Jersey Devils-I think New Jersey takes the best D in the class. He can skate circles around players, a guarantee to be a top 4 in their system.
8Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-An elite sniper to play the right side with Eichel?? This pick, if its available, makes a ton of sense for Buffalo. Lets just hope he isn't A.Nylander
9Logo of the Minnesota Wild-No brainer. Minnesota is drafting Lundell as their future centre here, or they will trade down to get another centre later if he isn;t available.
10Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-Winnipeg needs defence in its pipeline. This guy also appears to be the best available player, assuming Askarov isn't a choice for Winnipeg.
11Logo of the Nashville Predators-Nashville could use a franchise goalie. Also, I just don't see Askarov falling any further.
12Logo of the Florida Panthers-I think Florida needs skill above all else. I would say they could use a D-Man if there was one worth taking, but there isn't. I think Jarvis fits their bill really well. He's not got the same attention being from the WHL, I think he is a hell of a player.
13Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Toronto Maple LeafsQuinn seems to be the most controversial player in the draft. What isn't controversial is his skill. Carolina is perfect to take a risk on this guy, he could flourish in their system.
14Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-What don't the Oilers need. Plenty of exceptional centres and wingers available. I would hope Edmonton would take best player available, but you never know with them. I think Mercer is that guy. Could be a RW they need, or possibly a C.
15Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsI think the Leafs go off the board a bit and take a skilled defender, something they really need in their pipeline for down the road.
16Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Wouldn't hurt for the Habs to take a centre here. Good thing the best available players happen to be C's also. Seem's to be a toss up between Zary, Holloway. Obviously the french connection is there for Lapierre. I think they take a risk however on Amirov.
17Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
18Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Arizona Coyotes
19Logo of the Calgary Flames-
20Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
21Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
22Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
23Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
24Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
25Logo of the Washington Capitals-
26Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
27Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
28Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York Islanders
29Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
30Logo of the Dallas Stars-
31Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
Sep. 24, 2020 at 4:02 p.m.
Former Hockey Fan
Amirov isn’t a C, which is a good thing. I’d be torn between him, Holloway (who can play LW), and Perreault. IMO Zary & Lapierre are overrated by most, and they’re centres, which makes them even less useful.
Leemer liked this.
Sep. 24, 2020 at 5:24 p.m.
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
Amirov isn’t a C, which is a good thing. I’d be torn between him, Holloway (who can play LW), and Perreault. IMO Zary & Lapierre are overrated by most, and they’re centres, which makes them even less useful.

As a Flames fan, I would cream my pants for a chance to pick Holloway

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll