SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

Trade Trouba to anywhere except Detroit.

Created by: F50marco
Team: 2016-17 Montreal Canadiens
Initial Creation Date: Oct. 25, 2016
Published: Oct. 25, 2016
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
This one is for you RedWingsFan56!!
Free Agent Signings
RFAYEARSCAP HIT
8$575,000
Trades
MTL
    Rights to Trouba
    WPG
    1. 2018 7th round pick (MTL)
    Additional Details:
    Bubble gum (Already chewed)
    MTL
    1. 2019 7th round pick (TOR)
    Buyouts
    DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the WSH
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the CHI
    Logo of the WSH
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the TOR
    ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
    22$73,000,000$65,441,184$0$257,500$7,558,816
    Left WingCentreRight Wing
    $4,050,000$4,050,000
    LW
    UFA - 3
    $2,800,000$2,800,000
    LW, C, RW
    UFA - 1
    $5,750,000$5,750,000
    RW
    UFA - 1
    $839,166$839,166 (Performance Bonus$257,500$258K)
    LW, RW
    UFA - 3
    $3,000,000$3,000,000
    C
    UFA - 2
    $3,750,000$3,750,000
    RW, LW
    UFA - 5
    $1,166,667$1,166,667
    LW, RW
    UFA - 3
    $2,800,000$2,800,000
    C
    UFA - 1
    $3,900,000$3,900,000
    C, RW
    UFA - 6
    $912,500$912,500
    C
    UFA - 2
    $950,000$950,000
    RW
    UFA - 1
    $725,000$725,000
    LW
    UFA - 2
    $1,200,000$1,200,000
    C, RW
    UFA - 2
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    $5,750,000$5,750,000
    LD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    $7,857,143$7,857,143
    RD
    UFA - 10
    $6,500,000$6,500,000
    G
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 2
    $2,982,375$2,982,375
    LD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    $5,500,000$5,500,000
    RD
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    $950,000$950,000
    G
    UFA - 1
    $1,000,000$1,000,000
    LD/RD
    UFA - 1
    $925,000$925,000
    LD/RD
    UFA - 4
    $800,000$800,000
    RD
    UFA - 2
    ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
    $706,666$706,666 (Performance Bonus$257,500$258K)
    LW, C
    RFA - 3

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Is RedWingsFan56 actually Trouba in disguise?
    The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Oct. 25, 2016 at 1:05 p.m.
    Trouba says this is what he wants to happen so we must oblige I guess. He also told me that Detroit would be his preferred destination but he couldn't fathom playing in front of annoying fans such as RedWingsFan56 that he would much rather go to "crap hole" like Toronto.
    LeafsFan liked this.
    Oct. 25, 2016 at 1:15 p.m.
    LMFAO THANK YOU
    Oct. 25, 2016 at 1:30 p.m.
    leafs1967again
    But why is MTL the middle man!?
    Oct. 25, 2016 at 1:39 p.m.
    Quoting: leafs1967again
    But why is MTL the middle man!?

No reason. I would of traded Trouba to all other 27 other teams to avoid going to Detroit in the end just out of spite but alas I'm feeling lazy so I decide to do T.O a solid for an improvement of a 7th rounder.

I also wanted to get rid of my bubble gum but there were no garbages around so I improvised.
    Oct. 25, 2016 at 1:44 p.m.
    BreKel
    But but but.... Dreger said that Trouba wants to only play in Detroit, even though there isn't a quote out there saying it. He only will sign in Detroit. Detroit is in the driver seat, they hold all the cards. Since Trouba has one desire...To play in the **** city of detroit....they should be able to get him for a couple of 7th rounders. This trade makes no ******* sense. He won't go to Montreal, then to Toronto. He only wants to play in detroit. Dreger secretly told me so. Don't you know that? Are you not aware I'm "in the know"?

Dude please.... he is going to sit out or get his wish of playing in Detroit. The only way this deal goes through is if you change MTL to DET. Then it's a fair trade. And even though his contract isn't listed here, he'll only take a paycut to sign in Detroit. He's not signing anywhere under 5.5 million, unless it's detroit. I can't see the contract, but i'm sure it's for 5.25. That's not going to happen...Unless Detroit.

--- Verbatim for RedWingsFan56
    LeafsFan and F50marco liked this.
    Oct. 25, 2016 at 2:17 p.m.
    Banned
    Quoting: BreKel
    But but but.... Dreger said that Trouba wants to only play in Detroit, even though there isn't a quote out there saying it. He only will sign in Detroit. Detroit is in the driver seat, they hold all the cards. Since Trouba has one desire...To play in the **** city of detroit....they should be able to get him for a couple of 7th rounders. This trade makes no ******* sense. He won't go to Montreal, then to Toronto. He only wants to play in detroit. Dreger secretly told me so. Don't you know that? Are you not aware I'm "in the know"?

Dude please.... he is going to sit out or get his wish of playing in Detroit. The only way this deal goes through is if you change MTL to DET. Then it's a fair trade. And even though his contract isn't listed here, he'll only take a paycut to sign in Detroit. He's not signing anywhere under 5.5 million, unless it's detroit. I can't see the contract, but i'm sure it's for 5.25. That's not going to happen...Unless Detroit.

But but you're a major Moron because i never said that Dreger said that Trouba would only play in Detroit. What Dreger said is that he's pretty sure that Detroit would be obviously Trouba's first choice not only choice so you're making yourself out to be a fool here dude. Because i've never suggested that Dreger said that Touba would only play in Detroit but it might be his first choice.e
    Oct. 25, 2016 at 2:19 p.m.
    Banned
    LMFAO So Trouba only signs for $575,000 over 8 years Yeah good luck with that can't even get it right here.
    Oct. 25, 2016 at 2:22 p.m.
    Banned
    Quoting: F50marco
    Trouba says this is what he wants to happen so we must oblige I guess. He also told me that Detroit would be his preferred destination but he couldn't fathom playing in front of annoying fans such as RedWingsFan56 that he would much rather go to "crap hole" like Toronto.
    First off dude i don't live in Detroit any more but live in Florida so Trouba wont be playing in front of a annoying fan unless he come here to Tampa so grow a brain here.
    Oct. 25, 2016 at 2:40 p.m.
    Quoting: RedWingFan56

But but you're a major Moron because i never said that Dreger said that Trouba would only play in Detroit. What Dreger said is that he's pretty sure that Detroit would be obviously Trouba's first choice not only choice so you're making yourself out to be a fool here dude. Because i've never suggested that Dreger said that Touba would only play in Detroit but it might be his first choice.e

Oh no your not, We aint letting you off the hook that easy.

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/38226/1#p_57735

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/37897/1#p_57067

LMFAO So Trouba only signs for $575,000 over 8 years Yeah good luck with that can't even get it right here.

OMG please tell me your bad at sarcasm.....

Quoting: F50marco
    First off dude i don't live in Detroit any more but live in Florida so Trouba wont be playing in front of a annoying fan unless he come here to Tampa so grow a brain here.

This just in:

Trouba announces that he won't play for any Floridian team either.

He is however in discussion with the Wings on a new contract........ Apparently the Aberdeen Wings of the NAHL are willing to part with best player Carter Roo to pry Trouba's rights from the Peg. Its only a matter of time now my source says.
    Oct. 25, 2016 at 2:47 p.m.
    BreKel
    LMFAO, Oh my God..... I'm so mad F50marco beat me to the punch, because I was going right to the posts that were brought up. The only moron here is you, RedWingsFan56 (or... LarkinIsKing). How cute that he changes his name after getting SERVED UP. Sucks b/c that doesn't hide the anything you've said. We know who you are, changing the name doesn't do anything expect make you look even more like a coward.

Two example prove what you have said. Maybe it's time for you to take a break from CapFriendly. I think you've been humiliated enough.
    Oct. 25, 2016 at 3:17 p.m.
    Maybe it's time for you to take a break from CapFriendly. I think you've been humiliated enough.

Not only should he take a break from this site, but he should probably spend more time at school. Like elementary school. Where children learn how to make sentences with real words and proper grammar. It's embarrassing for me to just read his posts; I'm not sure how he isn't embarrassed writing them.
    Oct. 25, 2016 at 3:27 p.m.
    LMFAO, Oh my God..... I'm so mad F50marco beat me to the punch, because I was going right to the posts that were brought up. The only moron here is you, RedWingsFan56 (or... LarkinIsKing). How cute that he changes his name after getting SERVED UP. Sucks b/c that doesn't hide the anything you've said. We know who you are, changing the name doesn't do anything expect make you look even more like a coward.

Two example prove what you have said. Maybe it's time for you to take a break from CapFriendly. I think you've been humiliated enough.

You know what the worst part of all of this is BreKel?

I don't even mind if Trouba gets traded to Detroit. I love it when players get the chance to play for their hometown teams. Brings a sense of pride for the player and they tend to sacrifice more for them. Resulting in greater hockey for the fans. Whether or not that negatively impacts my personal favorite team or not I like it. Wish more players did it.

What I can't stand is people inventing stuff up to make a point and sticking by it like they have insider knowledge or something. If he would stated it as opinion from the start, then none of this would of happened. Then he has the audacity to put down other commentors teams with comments like "crap hole Toronto". Like Detroit is the hidden gem of United States.

RedWingsFan56 or should I say LarkinisKing made a point of telling every single person on this site that Trouba won't sign anywhere except for Detroit like he's forcing Chevy at gun point to trade him there because that is the only place he'll ever play and every other team in the NHL should just quit trying because he would rather die than play for another NHL team. If you want Trouba to play for your team, fine, say that but don't say that Trouba will only play for one team and won't play for any other because he is a die hard Wings fan and can't fathom playing for any other team in NHL for millions of dollars a year. Grow up.

I hope he doesn't take a break from capfriendly and just learns from his annoying-ness . When he isn't talking about Trouba or insulting someone (Which constitutes about 95% of his comments) , he's able to string together a useful comment.

I personally welcome the true RedWingsFan56 (Not this incognito LarkinisKing) back with open arms as long as he lets up on the Trouba verbal diarrhea he spews on here on a daily basis.
    Oct. 25, 2016 at 3:28 p.m.
    BreKel Trouba will likely stay where he is. Regardless.
    Oct. 25, 2016 at 3:47 p.m.
    Follow capfriendly
    Enough of the bickering
    wabit, F50marco and BreKel liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Loading animation
    Submit Poll Edit