M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
$9,500,000$9,500,000
C
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo of the New York Rangers
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
LW, RW
RFA - 2
$2,940,000$2,940,000
C, LW
UFA - 2
Logo of the New York Rangers
$4,500,000$4,500,000
RW, C
UFA - 2
$3,500,000$3,500,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$3,500,000$3,500,000
LW, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$4,100,000$4,100,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$7,250,000$7,250,000
RD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
$3,500,000$3,500,000
G
UFA - 3
$2,500,000$2,500,000
LD
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RD
UFA - 1
$1,250,000$1,250,000
G
UFA - 2
$4,875,000$4,875,000
LD
UFA - 6
$1,250,000$1,250,000
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$700,000$700,000
LW, C
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Nov. 28, 2020 at 5:33 p.m.
Adomaitis
Quoting: Eddy
Just not a good enough team. They need to make a move for a legitimate 3rd line scoring center.

...isn’t the problem that McCann is a scoring 3C and they want a more defensive one. I mean he is a 20g goal 35-40 point guy. That’s more than anyone since Staal.

I think after the Brassard thing they don’t want offensive oriented guys playing in their bottom six, and especially in that 3C spot
Nov. 28, 2020 at 5:37 p.m.
Quoting: Adamitis
...isn’t the problem that McCann is a scoring 3C and they want a more defensive one. I mean he is a 20g goal 35-40 point guy. That’s more than anyone since Staal.

I think after the Brassard thing they don’t want offensive oriented guys playing in their bottom six, and especially in that 3C spot

The recipe for success as shown in Pens cup years is a third line with scoring ability. McCann is fine but he operates better as a wing. He also needs help as he can`t drive a line by himself. They want to utilize his shot so getting a playmaking two-way 3C is key. They have their 4th line as an elite shut down line and Sid plays against other teams top lines so they don`t need the 3C to be a defensive focus. They need a third line that produces goals and controls the pace of play.
Nov. 28, 2020 at 6:01 p.m.
Adomaitis
The recipe for success as shown in Pens cup years is a third line with scoring ability. McCann is fine but he operates better as a wing. He also needs help as he can`t drive a line by himself. They want to utilize his shot so getting a playmaking two-way 3C is key. They have their 4th line as an elite shut down line and Sid plays against other teams top lines so they don`t need the 3C to be a defensive focus. They need a third line that produces goals and controls the pace of play.

I don’t disagree, but everything the coach and JR say indicates that they are not going to that direction.
Sully really likes Blueger and they play that line more than any other 4th line they have had, even Cullen’s. They probably think they don’t need to get an elite 3rd line, just a bottom six one that works better than Marleau-McCann-HQ did
Nov. 28, 2020 at 6:04 p.m.
Am Yisrael Chai
Quoting: PGHBOB69
Ok, yes, most likely not. Like most trade rumores. But it doesn’t mean the rumors were false?? And your not trading him?? Again, says who?? You??

You're not listening. Pittsburgh called the Rangers on his availability. There isn't any rumor. He's not going anywhere. Period.
Nov. 28, 2020 at 6:56 p.m.
Adomaitis
Quoting: Stanley_Cup_To_Manhattan
You're not listening. Pittsburgh called the Rangers on his availability. There isn't any rumor. He's not going anywhere. Period.

Was their interest even confirmed? He’s like the opposite of a player they would be into
Nov. 28, 2020 at 7:14 p.m.
Adomaitis
Yes, my hope is they sign 1. Granlund and try him at 3C and move to wing if that doesn`t work. 2. Haula 3C 3. Trade MP for 3C.

When did he say he isn`t trading MP? I think Matheson will be much better in Pitt.

I don’t even think trying Granlund at C is an option. I mean Pens fans think McCann isn’t a fit there....he’s a worse C. It’s just not an option. If u want him for a top 9 wing role, sure.

The Wild needed Cs more than anything and never really used him there....that should tell you enough
Nov. 29, 2020 at 12:02 a.m.
Quoting: Adamitis
I don’t even think trying Granlund at C is an option. I mean Pens fans think McCann isn’t a fit there....he’s a worse C. It’s just not an option. If u want him for a top 9 wing role, sure.

The Wild needed Cs more than anything and never really used him there....that should tell you enough

Yeah good chance it doesn`t work but I still think you try it there. Pens play a different style than Minny too
Nov. 29, 2020 at 2:43 a.m.

Again?? Says who?? It’s doenst say who called who in any articles??
Nov. 29, 2020 at 2:53 a.m.
Am Yisrael Chai
Again?? Says who?? It’s doenst say who called who in any articles??

Who says Rangers are willing to trade him?
Nov. 29, 2020 at 2:59 a.m.
Edited Nov. 29, 2020 at 3:18 a.m.
Who says Rangers are willing to trade him?

HE did in the interview. That’s where the rumors came from. And the interview said, I know the team where u were gonna go too. And “pittsburgh” flashes on the screen.

https://www.foreverblueshirts.com/vitali-kravtsov-still-unsure-of-where-he-fits-on-new-york-rangers-lineup-and-addresses-trade-rumors/

That’s a New York rangers paper, writer, saying there are NY/pittsburgh rumors.

From a first-hand exchange between a Sport-Express interview and Kravtsov:

Reporter: “I heard that an exchange is possible. Even the name of your new club, Pittsburgh, flashed on the screen.”

I would rather not give up any major part of our current NHL team for him. Or Poulin. Anything else, I’d be fine with. But to deny the rumors are out their is dumb. And to say, “he’s not going anywhere” and not linking any articles. Then it’s just your opinion. Which hold no weight. I think he will get traded. But to Pittsburgh, probably not. But I can’t see him in NewYork either. Just like Liars Anderson. NY isnt for everyone. And their RW depth has him , himslef saying “on paper there is no room for me”.
Nov. 29, 2020 at 3:36 a.m.
Am Yisrael Chai
HE did in the interview. That’s where the rumors came from. And the interview said, I know the team where u were gonna go too. And “pittsburgh” flashes on the screen.

https://www.foreverblueshirts.com/vitali-kravtsov-still-unsure-of-where-he-fits-on-new-york-rangers-lineup-and-addresses-trade-rumors/

That’s a New York rangers paper, writer, saying there are NY/pittsburgh rumors.

From a first-hand exchange between a Sport-Express interview and Kravtsov:

Reporter: “I heard that an exchange is possible. Even the name of your new club, Pittsburgh, flashed on the screen.”

I would rather not give up any major part of our current NHL team for him. Or Poulin. Anything else, I’d be fine with. But to deny the rumors are out their is dumb. And to say, “he’s not going anywhere” and not linking any articles. Then it’s just your opinion. Which hold no weight. I think he will get traded. But to Pittsburgh, probably not. But I can’t see him in NewYork either. Just like Liars Anderson. NY isnt for everyone. And their RW depth has him , himslef saying “on paper there is no room for me”.

I don't mean to pick a fight with you. I understand your interest in a potential deal but I can be pretty confident PIT doesn't have interest anymore after getting Kapanen and the lack of top center prospects in the Pens system will prevent a trade from being even possible. Your opinion makes little sense with him being moved. He's one of our best prospects. Why would we move him? We won't. Trust me. He's talented unlike Lias Andersson. Let's break it down for ya:

Lias Andersson:
- Whiner
- Quit on team
- poor NHL/AHL performance
- mental and attitude concerns

Vitali Kravtsov:
- Not showcased in NHL yet.
- underwhelming in AHL mostly due to him feeling discarded by Quinn. He, in my opinion, Should've made the team and they caused a rift by not slotting him.
- Taken his issues respectfully by playing a full year in Russia to finalize his development and understand whats best for him.
- Having a career season in the KHL.
Nov. 29, 2020 at 3:51 a.m.
I don't mean to pick a fight with you. I understand your interest in a potential deal but I can be pretty confident PIT doesn't have interest anymore after getting Kapanen and the lack of top center prospects in the Pens system will prevent a trade from being even possible. Your opinion makes little sense with him being moved. He's one of our best prospects. Why would we move him? We won't. Trust me. He's talented unlike Lias Andersson. Let's break it down for ya:

Lias Andersson:
- Whiner
- Quit on team
- poor NHL/AHL performance
- mental and attitude concerns

Vitali Kravtsov:
- Not showcased in NHL yet.
- underwhelming in AHL mostly due to him feeling discarded by Quinn. He, in my opinion, Should've made the team and they caused a rift by not slotting him.
- Taken his issues respectfully by playing a full year in Russia to finalize his development and understand whats best for him.
- Having a career season in the KHL.

Again, he said it himself. It’s not my opinion!! He said, “on paper there is no room for me”

Did u not watch the interview or read any of the articles about the interview?
Nov. 29, 2020 at 4:02 a.m.
Am Yisrael Chai
Again, he said it himself. It’s not my opinion!! He said, “on paper there is no room for me”

Did u not watch the interview or read any of the articles about the interview?

He mean't for this season. Rangers will make room for one of their best prospects. It's not hard to understand that.
Nov. 29, 2020 at 12:03 p.m.
He mean't for this season. Rangers will make room for one of their best prospects. It's not hard to understand that.

We’ll see!! Again, says who?? I don’t see any reports saying that.?? From what he said, he’s a top 6. So in his mind it’s either him, Kappo or Buchnevich. That’s exactly his words. That he’s a top 6 RW. And will only go to a NHL team with a opportunity to be one.
Nov. 29, 2020 at 7:41 p.m.
Am Yisrael Chai
We’ll see!! Again, says who?? I don’t see any reports saying that.?? From what he said, he’s a top 6. So in his mind it’s either him, Kappo or Buchnevich. That’s exactly his words. That he’s a top 6 RW. And will only go to a NHL team with a opportunity to be one.

Are you going to trade Poulin, Legare, and POJ since they don't fit this season? what kind of speculation even is that??

Common sense pal. It's not happening unless it's a top 6 C or a player with the potential in a bigger deal.
Nov. 30, 2020 at 9:12 a.m.
Are you going to trade Poulin, Legare, and POJ since they don't fit this season? what kind of speculation even is that??

Common sense pal. It's not happening unless it's a top 6 C or a player with the potential in a bigger deal.

I don’t think Poulin. But yes, if Legare isn’t ready this year then he might be traded. It depends how big of “win now mode” the pens are in. But they are also different kinds of prospects. Legare is a “B+”, “A-“ prospect at best. And I don’t think PO-Joseph will be traded cause his coach last year for the baby pens loved him. And he just got hired as the assistant coach so the Big Pens. So he if any any say, I wouldn’t see that happening either unless we are having a really good season and he’s not playing on the team. And Poulin never said he was opposed to playing on the 3rd line to start his career, like Kravtsov has.
Nov. 30, 2020 at 1:05 p.m.
Am Yisrael Chai
I don’t think Poulin. But yes, if Legare isn’t ready this year then he might be traded. It depends how big of “win now mode” the pens are in. But they are also different kinds of prospects. Legare is a “B+”, “A-“ prospect at best. And I don’t think PO-Joseph will be traded cause his coach last year for the baby pens loved him. And he just got hired as the assistant coach so the Big Pens. So he if any any say, I wouldn’t see that happening either unless we are having a really good season and he’s not playing on the team. And Poulin never said he was opposed to playing on the 3rd line to start his career, like Kravtsov has.

But that's the thing. We're rebuilding. Not like we need win now pieces. We have time to let him finish his development. There is no reason to move him unless an equal value center is coming back.
Nov. 30, 2020 at 1:13 p.m.
But that's the thing. We're rebuilding. Not like we need win now pieces. We have time to let him finish his development. There is no reason to move him unless an equal value center is coming back.

Ok, good luck. Most teams trading away the best player don’t get equal value back. They get futures. A prospect or prospect package of futures. And/or draft picks. How u win a trade is by hitting on your draft picks or future prospects. Trading away the best player, that team usually loses value coming back. Which is why Pettersson would be great value coming back. An already proven top 4 defender on a play-off team. Still young, and still has more potential.
Nov. 30, 2020 at 1:22 p.m.
Am Yisrael Chai
Ok, good luck. Most teams trading away the best player don’t get equal value back. They get futures. A prospect or prospect package of futures. And/or draft picks. How u win a trade is by hitting on your draft picks or future prospects. Trading away the best player, that team usually loses value coming back. Which is why Pettersson would be great value coming back. An already proven top 4 defender on a play-off team. Still young, and still has more potential.

That. Is. Why. We. Are. Not. Trading. Him.
PGHBOB69 liked this.
Nov. 30, 2020 at 1:26 p.m.
That. Is. Why. We. Are. Not. Trading. Him.

Again, says you!!
Nov. 30, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
Am Yisrael Chai
Again, says you!!

Do you think the organization has less brain cells than an 18-year-old who just follows them?
Nov. 30, 2020 at 1:35 p.m.
Edited Nov. 30, 2020 at 1:47 p.m.
Do you think the organization has less brain cells than an 18-year-old who just follows them?

You just can’t say. We aren’t trading him though!! How do u know?? Especially when there are articles and rumors out there that say different. It’s not common sense. All the articles, insiders, reports, even from the NY side, say there were talks and rumors. And again, he even said it himself, there is no room for him. This is gonna keep going in circles. Cause like I keep saying, it’s just a opinion coming from you. Most likely you arnt gonna grade him. Yes, but flat out, We aren’t trading him!! You can’t say that unless there is a quote from the GM or coach saying that. Or an insiders report. I don’t see how u don’t see the difference.
Nov. 30, 2020 at 1:45 p.m.
Am Yisrael Chai
You just can’t say. We aren’t trading him though!! How do u know?? Especially when there are articles and rumors out there that say different. It’s not common sense. All the articles, insiders, reports, even from NY side, say there were talks and rumors. And again, he even said himself, there is no room for him.

If a team calls on his availability it shows no willingness to move him does it?

before you question it, Pittsburgh has NOTHING we'd look for to move Kravtsov anyway. That's how I KNOW.
Nov. 30, 2020 at 1:47 p.m.
If a team calls on his availability it shows no willingness to move him does it?

before you question it, Pittsburgh has NOTHING we'd look for to move Kravtsov anyway. That's how I KNOW.

Sure, you talk to the GM I bet!! This is gonna keep going in circles. Cause like I keep saying, it’s just a opinion coming from you. Most likely you arnt gonna grade him. Yes, but flat out, We aren’t trading him!! You can’t say that unless there is a quote from the GM or coach saying that. Or an insiders report. I don’t see how u don’t see the difference.

No where does it say Pittsburgh called about him. For all we know, NYR were shopping him, calling pgh asking about a player
Nov. 30, 2020 at 1:50 p.m.
Am Yisrael Chai
Sure, you talk to the GM I bet!! This is gonna keep going in circles. Cause like I keep saying, it’s just a opinion coming from you. Most likely you arnt gonna grade him. Yes, but flat out, We aren’t trading him!! You can’t say that unless there is a quote from the GM or coach saying that. Or an insiders report. I don’t see how u don’t see the difference.

No where does it say Pittsburgh called about him. For all we know, NYR were shopping him, calling pgh asking about a player

Common sense. We'd only move him for a potential top 6 C. There is no reason to do anything else. You don't need scripture from the higher beings to know that flat out.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll