Forums/Armchair-GM

filling holes

Created by: pharrow
Team: 2020-21 Pittsburgh Penguins
Initial Creation Date: Mar. 28, 2021
Published: Mar. 28, 2021
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
Hextall's brother has ties to the ND program.
Grabs up the most sought after FA.
Free Agent Signings
RESERVE LISTYEARSCAP HIT
3$925,000
CREATEDYEARSCAP HIT
Kiersted, Matt
2$952,000
Buyouts
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the ANA
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
23$81,500,000$78,476,342$0$982,500$3,023,658
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
$4,500,000$4,500,000
LW, RW
UFA - 4
$8,700,000$8,700,000
C
NMC
UFA - 5
$3,200,000$3,200,000
RW
UFA - 2
$5,500,000$5,500,000
LW, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$9,500,000$9,500,000
C
NMC
UFA - 2
$3,500,000$3,500,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$3,500,000$3,500,000
LW, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 5
$2,940,000$2,940,000
C, LW
UFA - 2
$700,000$700,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$792,500$792,500 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000
RW
RFA
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$4,100,000$4,100,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$7,250,000$7,250,000
RD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
$3,500,000$3,500,000
G
UFA - 3
$4,025,175$4,025,175
LD
UFA - 5
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RD
UFA - 1
$1,250,000$1,250,000
G
UFA - 2
$4,875,000$4,875,000
LD
UFA - 6
$1,250,000$1,250,000
RD
UFA - 1
Kiersted, Matt
$952,000$952,000
$700,000$700,000
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$725,000$725,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2
Taxi Squad
$792,500$792,500 ($0$0$0$0) (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
G
UFA - 1
$733,333$733,333 ($0$0$0$0)
C
UFA - 2
$700,000$700,000 ($0$0$0$0)
RD
UFA - 1
RW, C
UFA - 1
$1,150,000$1,150,000 ($75,000$75K$75,000$75K)
LD
UFA - 2
$725,000$725,000 ($0$0$0$0)
C, RW
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000 ($0$0$0$0) (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
LW
UFA - 2
C, LW
UFA - 1
$1,200,000$1,200,000 ($125,000$125K$125,000$125K)
RW, C
UFA - 1
LW, C
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000 ($0$0$0$0)
RW, C, LW
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Mar. 28, 2021 at 5:15 p.m.
Do you really think our D has holes? Although I would like to headhunt some college guys. I think we do not have big chances to bring a defenceman.
Mar. 28, 2021 at 5:15 p.m.
What is this? Judd Caulfield? This guy can`t sniff an AHL team let alone the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Kiersted would not fill anything either. Also LD is the only position on this team that there isn`t a hole on. Maybe a good depth move for when they trade MP.

Also why would they swap Kapanen and Rust? Makes no sense.
Mar. 28, 2021 at 5:20 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: mike384
Do you really think our D has holes? Although I would like to headhunt some college guys. I think we do not have big chances to bring a defenceman.

they are gonna move a defenseman this offseason. That will create a hole. key can't have 3 4 mil guys on the LD. they can't afford it.
So someone is moving out.
Kiersted is a good possible fill in there. Very solid player out of ND. He's the most sought after guy out of all the NCAA FA this year. He's got game.
Mar. 28, 2021 at 5:35 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: ChampEddy
What is this? Judd Caulfield? This guy can`t sniff an AHL team let alone the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Kiersted would not fill anything either. Also LD is the only position on this team that there isn`t a hole on. Maybe a good depth move for when they trade MP.

Also why would they swap Kapanen and Rust? Makes no sense.

Caulfield is a prototypical 4C. Big, fast for his size, and a lot of grit.
For someone who want's to add grit to this team the fact that you don't see how a big hitter like him fits in is unreal.
You clearly don't watch him play.
Furthermore this team has like 0 depth at center. Gaudreau is their 4C because we have no one else. Those cupboards are bare.
To sit here and pretend he's not on the AHL team next year is just laughable. If they can sign him, he's got a fast track to the 4C spot on this team. As there is nothing in the way to take that role other than Gaudreau, who is a UFA, and probably would go to a team that will play him over dead weight like Jankowski.
He will be groomed for the 4th line role if they can sign him. Because he's built for that role and he understands that.

As for Kiersted, when they move Matheson, there is your hole. POJ is not ready to be a NHL player full time. They benched him mid game multiple times this year. They couldn't put him in the Dzone because teams were eating him alive parking guys on him, so they put him in the Ozone for 60+% of his shifts. Where he got benched mid game because he doesn't have the chops to be that guy.
But that's who Kiersted is. He's the guy who moved the puck for Docker. (damn thing keeps switching to decker)
That's what he does. Mobile, good puck skills. knows how to fill his role. Good chance for him to replace Matheson's role. as the 2LD. aka the sheltered Dman.
Where MP and Dumo take the PK.
So to think there is no role for him simply is not true. You are talking about a guy who played next to Decker and was more noticeable. He's not some scrub. There is a reason every team will be banging down his door. Hopefully the sign him. As this team could be stacked with good young defensemen for the next several years.
Mar. 28, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
Quoting: pharrow
Caulfield is a prototypical 4C. Big, fast for his size, and a lot of grit.
For someone who want's to add grit to this team the fact that you don't see how a big hitter like him fits in is unreal.
You clearly don't watch him play.
Furthermore this team has like 0 depth at center. Gaudreau is their 4C because we have no one else. Those cupboards are bare.
To sit here and pretend he's not on the AHL team next year is just laughable. If they can sign him, he's got a fast track to the 4C spot on this team. As there is nothing in the way to take that role other than Gaudreau, who is a UFA, and probably would go to a team that will play him over dead weight like Jankowski.
He will be groomed for the 4th line role if they can sign him. Because he's built for that role and he understands that.

As for Kiersted, when they move Matheson, there is your hole. POJ is not ready to be a NHL player full time. They benched him mid game multiple times this year. They couldn't put him in the Dzone because teams were eating him alive parking guys on him, so they put him in the Ozone for 60+% of his shifts. Where he got benched mid game because he doesn't have the chops to be that guy.
But that's who Kiersted is. He's the guy who moved the puck for Docker. (damn thing keeps switching to decker)
That's what he does. Mobile, good puck skills. knows how to fill his role. Good chance for him to replace Matheson's role. as the 2LD. aka the sheltered Dman.
Where MP and Dumo take the PK.
So to think there is no role for him simply is not true. You are talking about a guy who played next to Decker and was more noticeable. He's not some scrub. There is a reason every team will be banging down his door. Hopefully the sign him. As this team could be stacked with good young defensemen for the next several years.

You are so ridiculous. If you honestly think that the Pittsburgh Penguins are going to sign Judd Caulfield to be their 4th line center this year then you are so out to lunch its not even funny. Yes, they absolutely need size and grit and they will be getting that in the next week or two but it is absolutely, 1000% percent not going to be Judd Caulfield, or any other college FA for that matter. That is asinine. Yes, the cupboards are bare but this is ridiculous that you even consider this a remote possibility this year. Judd Caulfield is an extreme longshot from playing a game in the NHL and if that ever happens it will be 2-3 years from now bare minimum. They will be making a move but this is not it and to even consider it is a joke.

If you follow the team at all you would know that it is most certainly going to be MP and not Matheson that is moved. I don`t disagree about POJ. He needs to figure that part of his game out. But again, signing Kiersted is not the move for this season. I wouldn`t mind them signing him as a another prospect but there is absolutely no chance he jumps into a regular NHL role for the Pittsburgh Penguins this year. 0% chance.

The team will move MP in the coming weeks. My hope is that they have a plan B and that it isn`t POJ or Riikola. I hope they make a move for a #3 LD but it won`t be Kiersted. If they do sign him, great. But it won`t be to fill a regular role on this team this season.
Mar. 29, 2021 at 1:26 a.m.
Banned
Edited Mar. 29, 2021 at 1:50 a.m.
You are so ridiculous. If you honestly think that the Pittsburgh Penguins are going to sign Judd Caulfield to be their 4th line center this year then you are so out to lunch its not even funny. Yes, they absolutely need size and grit and they will be getting that in the next week or two but it is absolutely, 1000% percent not going to be Judd Caulfield, or any other college FA for that matter. That is asinine. Yes, the cupboards are bare but this is ridiculous that you even consider this a remote possibility this year. Judd Caulfield is an extreme longshot from playing a game in the NHL and if that ever happens it will be 2-3 years from now bare minimum. They will be making a move but this is not it and to even consider it is a joke.

If you follow the team at all you would know that it is most certainly going to be MP and not Matheson that is moved. I don`t disagree about POJ. He needs to figure that part of his game out. But again, signing Kiersted is not the move for this season. I wouldn`t mind them signing him as a another prospect but there is absolutely no chance he jumps into a regular NHL role for the Pittsburgh Penguins this year. 0% chance.

The team will move MP in the coming weeks. My hope is that they have a plan B and that it isn`t POJ or Riikola. I hope they make a move for a #3 LD but it won`t be Kiersted. If they do sign him, great. But it won`t be to fill a regular role on this team this season.

I don't know why you are obsessed with "this year" at no point did I say that.
number two, NCAA don't take 2-3 years to enter the NHL.
Both ZAR and Rust took 50 some games.
Jake took less a half season.
ZAR got sent back for 11 game the next year due to his broken jaw recovery. I will note that here for no confusion.
Kerfoot is another guy, undrafted, didn't play a single ****ing game in the AHL. not 1.
You clearly don't watch these kids, you don't understand that talent level. They aren't developing. The NCAA has taken care of that part on a lot of them.

I don't know where you get this from. It's not the CHL.
Most the time they spend is learning the system. There are guys who have made the jump immediately from the NCAA.
Donato was another one who went right from NCAA to playing for BOS that year. He eventually got sent down but that was on a deep BOS team.

The point being this idea that these are guys who are miles a way is simply not true. It is mostly dependent on role and ability.
Kiersted is a very talented player. Count yourself lucky if we get him. He'll be a bottom 4 guy in the NHL but he's very skilled.
He definitely has a chance to make that jump in 50 games. Judd as well. Given his role and the small minutes he could very easily make the jump quicker. You're talking about a guy playing 6-8 minutes a night. Not 20 minutes on the top line.
Hell Zoho played 11 games and made the jump. OConnor got his shot in a handful of games too. Just because you didn't spend 2-3 years in the AHL doesn't mean you can't play hockey.
Lets not pretend he can't either. He's not some low skill schmuck you are trying to make him out to be. He knows his game. He knows what his future role is. He's known that for some time. Since he was drafted he knew his ceiling is bottom 6 forward. He's been working on that game for years at ND. All he needs to do is learn the system. That's not overly complex. It's not like ZAR who had to completely and totally change his game at the NHL level. Going from goal scorer to defender.

So just stop with the negativity and absurd belief these guys can't play. They aren't 18 still trying to put on weight and add strength. F Judd plays a big boys game. He was a monster at ND.
These are guys who could fill holes next year. For a team that hos 0 4C signed next year, to say he has 0 chance of playing is ridiculous. He's the kind of guy that could replace Blueger on the buzzsaw line and let him and McCann form a real 3rd line.
Mar. 29, 2021 at 1:29 p.m.
I don't know why you are obsessed with "this year" at no point did I say that.
number two, NCAA don't take 2-3 years to enter the NHL.
Both ZAR and Rust took 50 some games.
Jake took less a half season.
ZAR got sent back for 11 game the next year due to his broken jaw recovery. I will note that here for no confusion.
Kerfoot is another guy, undrafted, didn't play a single ****ing game in the AHL. not 1.
You clearly don't watch these kids, you don't understand that talent level. They aren't developing. The NCAA has taken care of that part on a lot of them.

I don't know where you get this from. It's not the CHL.
Most the time they spend is learning the system. There are guys who have made the jump immediately from the NCAA.
Donato was another one who went right from NCAA to playing for BOS that year. He eventually got sent down but that was on a deep BOS team.

The point being this idea that these are guys who are miles a way is simply not true. It is mostly dependent on role and ability.
Kiersted is a very talented player. Count yourself lucky if we get him. He'll be a bottom 4 guy in the NHL but he's very skilled.
He definitely has a chance to make that jump in 50 games. Judd as well. Given his role and the small minutes he could very easily make the jump quicker. You're talking about a guy playing 6-8 minutes a night. Not 20 minutes on the top line.
Hell Zoho played 11 games and made the jump. OConnor got his shot in a handful of games too. Just because you didn't spend 2-3 years in the AHL doesn't mean you can't play hockey.
Lets not pretend he can't either. He's not some low skill schmuck you are trying to make him out to be. He knows his game. He knows what his future role is. He's known that for some time. Since he was drafted he knew his ceiling is bottom 6 forward. He's been working on that game for years at ND. All he needs to do is learn the system. That's not overly complex. It's not like ZAR who had to completely and totally change his game at the NHL level. Going from goal scorer to defender.

So just stop with the negativity and absurd belief these guys can't play. They aren't 18 still trying to put on weight and add strength. F Judd plays a big boys game. He was a monster at ND.
These are guys who could fill holes next year. For a team that hos 0 4C signed next year, to say he has 0 chance of playing is ridiculous. He's the kind of guy that could replace Blueger on the buzzsaw line and let him and McCann form a real 3rd line.

You are comparing Judd Caulfield to Jake Guentzel and Alex Kerfoot? Yes, NCAA players can do it. COLE Caufield will do it this year. These are elite players. Not Judd Caufield. That is ludicrous. Same with Kiersted. He is WAY better than Caulfield but he can`t step into the lineup right now. No way. Of course there are players that can do it. Not these two, not even close. I never said people couldn`t do it. I just said that this specific example with these two players is a joke.

Also, clearly you did mean this year as the ACGM is for this year, you have him on the roster and the title is "filling holes"
Mar. 29, 2021 at 3:07 p.m.
Banned
You are comparing Judd Caulfield to Jake Guentzel and Alex Kerfoot? Yes, NCAA players can do it. COLE Caufield will do it this year. These are elite players. Not Judd Caufield. That is ludicrous. Same with Kiersted. He is WAY better than Caulfield but he can`t step into the lineup right now. No way. Of course there are players that can do it. Not these two, not even close. I never said people couldn`t do it. I just said that this specific example with these two players is a joke.

Also, clearly you did mean this year as the ACGM is for this year, you have him on the roster and the title is "filling holes"

are you new to hockey or something.
Jake was never considered an elite player at any point till he stepped on the ice at the NHL level and started putting together 40 goal seasons.
Sitting here trying to act like Jake was McDavid coming out of college is just horse **** and you know it. The same is true for Rust. Nor is Kerfoot an elite player/
Furthermore, no one is comparing him to Jake. At no point did I say he was a 1st line player capable of scoring 40 goals. Are you blind? illiterate? I said he knows his ceiling is bottom 6 center.
He's known that from day one. He's polished his whole game at ND expecting that to be his role. At no point has he, the coaching staff at ND or the organization thought he is a top 6 player at the NHL level. I don't know why you think you have to be an "elite" player to play a bottom 6 role in the NHL, but honestly you don't.
To say, yeah there are players who can do it, but not these two "because that's what I think" is just asinine and ridiculous. Of course both of those guys could. Neither one is ever going to be asked to be the most elite player in the world. The Hurdle for 4C on a team that doesn't have one next season isn't exactly high.
Especially for a team looking for bigger, fast, young players willing to hit. It's why guys like OConnor and Zoho and Angelo keep getting ice time.
And Kiersted is a very talented player. He is probably being chased by 32 teams right now. He's more than capable of filling a role on a team, including the penguins if they move a defenseman. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see them start the season with Riikola at 3LD and then midway through the season see Kiersted play. Playing next to Docker he looked like the better defenseman. Docker is penciled in as a starting defenseman. So lets not pretend Keirsted can't be either. That's just nonsense.

You are just clueless about hockey and think every NCAA player needs 2-3 years to play. Which is pure horse****. And filling holes does not mean this year. Which is why you don't see me having them in any starting roles. They are all simply there.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they aren't exploding their defense this year if they want to head to the playoffs. Which means there is no space on the LD side. Hence there is no hole there to fill.
And I've even said repeatedly, after they trade a defenseman out.....IN THE OFFSEASON.
But again you can't read.
Mar. 29, 2021 at 3:22 p.m.
are you new to hockey or something.
Jake was never considered an elite player at any point till he stepped on the ice at the NHL level and started putting together 40 goal seasons.
Sitting here trying to act like Jake was McDavid coming out of college is just horse **** and you know it. The same is true for Rust. Nor is Kerfoot an elite player/
Furthermore, no one is comparing him to Jake. At no point did I say he was a 1st line player capable of scoring 40 goals. Are you blind? illiterate? I said he knows his ceiling is bottom 6 center.
He's known that from day one. He's polished his whole game at ND expecting that to be his role. At no point has he, the coaching staff at ND or the organization thought he is a top 6 player at the NHL level. I don't know why you think you have to be an "elite" player to play a bottom 6 role in the NHL, but honestly you don't.
To say, yeah there are players who can do it, but not these two "because that's what I think" is just asinine and ridiculous. Of course both of those guys could. Neither one is ever going to be asked to be the most elite player in the world. The Hurdle for 4C on a team that doesn't have one next season isn't exactly high.
Especially for a team looking for bigger, fast, young players willing to hit. It's why guys like OConnor and Zoho and Angelo keep getting ice time.
And Kiersted is a very talented player. He is probably being chased by 32 teams right now. He's more than capable of filling a role on a team, including the penguins if they move a defenseman. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see them start the season with Riikola at 3LD and then midway through the season see Kiersted play. Playing next to Docker he looked like the better defenseman. Docker is penciled in as a starting defenseman. So lets not pretend Keirsted can't be either. That's just nonsense.

You are just clueless about hockey and think every NCAA player needs 2-3 years to play. Which is pure horse****. And filling holes does not mean this year. Which is why you don't see me having them in any starting roles. They are all simply there.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they aren't exploding their defense this year if they want to head to the playoffs. Which means there is no space on the LD side. Hence there is no hole there to fill.
And I've even said repeatedly, after they trade a defenseman out.....IN THE OFFSEASON.
But again you can't read.

You just blabber on about irrelevant things and put words into my mouth that I never even came close to saying. I never said Jake was a highly touted prospect. But...he was, a prospect...Unlike Judd Caulfield. Guentzel put up well over a PPG in NCAA. Judd put up a whopping 11 points this year. He isn`t a realistic option this year or likely ever. Why can you not just accept that? There are thousands of great hockey players that don`t sniff the NHL. He is one of them. I know your ego is too big to admit you were wrong, but the fact is, Judd Caulfield is not an option now and probably won`t ever be.

Again, Kierstad has NHL potential. He isn`t going to walk in and be a player this year, but if the Penguins sign him that would be great.

So again, I never said anything you said I said. There are plenty of players who can make the jump from NCAA to the NHL. Judd Caulfield is NOT that guy and Kierstad has an outside chance of being an NHL player in a year or two.

Also, the Penguins are very clearly shopping MP right now and will be moving him in the coming weeks (unless no team wants him at all). Riikola also is likely to be moved. They will bring in a forward or two and likely another dman from these moves.
Mar. 29, 2021 at 4:01 p.m.
Banned
You just blabber on about irrelevant things and put words into my mouth that I never even came close to saying. I never said Jake was a highly touted prospect. But...he was, a prospect...Unlike Judd Caulfield. Guentzel put up well over a PPG in NCAA. Judd put up a whopping 11 points this year. He isn`t a realistic option this year or likely ever. Why can you not just accept that? There are thousands of great hockey players that don`t sniff the NHL. He is one of them. I know your ego is too big to admit you were wrong, but the fact is, Judd Caulfield is not an option now and probably won`t ever be.

Again, Kierstad has NHL potential. He isn`t going to walk in and be a player this year, but if the Penguins sign him that would be great.

So again, I never said anything you said I said. There are plenty of players who can make the jump from NCAA to the NHL. Judd Caulfield is NOT that guy and Kierstad has an outside chance of being an NHL player in a year or two.

Also, the Penguins are very clearly shopping MP right now and will be moving him in the coming weeks (unless no team wants him at all). Riikola also is likely to be moved. They will bring in a forward or two and likely another dman from these moves.

Eddy learn to read.
your clueless comments aren't even worth reading. Yeah sure, they're all long shots. over 1/3 the NHL is NCAA players but clearly, these guys stand no chance of ever being a NHL player.
They'll take 2-3 years to develop.
Your as clueless about the NCAA as you are the NHL

There is also no evidence that MP is getting traded. Like none. A few loser blogs and clickbait.
You keep pretending they are going to magically build this miracle 3rd line, when they are clearly using the Buzzsaw line as their 3rd line getting 15 minutes a night. That isn't changing. You don't change what helped you win. AKA defense, shutdown line, stacking the top 2 lines.
On top of it, there are so many LD on the market. It's not even a sellers market. Combined with teams not wanting to add guys they can't protect. That's that. Odds of them moving a defenseman right now is low to none.
You are looking at the defense they are heading into the playoffs with. That's all there is to that.
Mar. 29, 2021 at 4:05 p.m.
Eddy learn to read.
your clueless comments aren't even worth reading. Yeah sure, they're all long shots. over 1/3 the NHL is NCAA players but clearly, these guys stand no chance of ever being a NHL player.
They'll take 2-3 years to develop.
Your as clueless about the NCAA as you are the NHL

There is also no evidence that MP is getting traded. Like none. A few loser blogs and clickbait.
You keep pretending they are going to magically build this miracle 3rd line, when they are clearly using the Buzzsaw line as their 3rd line getting 15 minutes a night. That isn't changing. You don't change what helped you win. AKA defense, shutdown line, stacking the top 2 lines.
On top of it, there are so many LD on the market. It's not even a sellers market. Combined with teams not wanting to add guys they can't protect. That's that. Odds of them moving a defenseman right now is low to none.
You are looking at the defense they are heading into the playoffs with. That's all there is to that.

YOU learn to read! Judd Caulfield will not be an NHL player. Simple as that. Nothing points to NHL player at this point. If he goes back to college next year and scores at a PPG pace then he has a very small outside chance of maybe potentially one day playing if he can continue to develop. That is the best case scenario.

It is a buyers market, very clearly. Burke said they don`t have future assets to trade but have other ways of making a deal happen. This very clearly is MP. I am almost certain he will be traded before the deadline if they can find a team willing to take him. I think Vancouver would be the best shot for that.
Mar. 29, 2021 at 4:39 p.m.
Banned
YOU learn to read! Judd Caulfield will not be an NHL player. Simple as that. Nothing points to NHL player at this point. If he goes back to college next year and scores at a PPG pace then he has a very small outside chance of maybe potentially one day playing if he can continue to develop. That is the best case scenario.

It is a buyers market, very clearly. Burke said they don`t have future assets to trade but have other ways of making a deal happen. This very clearly is MP. I am almost certain he will be traded before the deadline if they can find a team willing to take him. I think Vancouver would be the best shot for that.

A. that doesn't "clearly" say MP. matter of fact not at all. Last things teams do is weaken their blueline in cup runs.
B. there are tons of guys out the NCAA who are not PPG players. It's probably 1/2 of them. Rust, Blueger, Tanev on the penguins alone.

but know it all is going to tell us you need to be a PPG player to have a "very small outside chance of maybe potentially one day playing if he can continue to develop"
That's about the most clueless **** I've ever heard.
Tanev wasn't even close to a ppg player and played 28 games in the AHL never looking back......guess there goes that theory.

Judd will never score points, he's a shut down defensive center, and his whole career has been groomed around that.
but keep being clueless.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll